It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Sam Kennedy Photos

Sam Kennedy photos
got from this page

chattahbox.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

i like your approach all this stuff needes logical over veiw and due dillagence (damn dislexia) i would like to know your thought on how legal it is to side with someone who claims to have military backing and from the top brass

fool me once ......................

can you turn up anything on the guys on this document at the very end

ta

educationcenter2000.com...

names are at the end

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Well, I acted on your request, and it took less than 30 minutes to find the fiat.

groups.google.com...

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]; Jim Bolton ; Guardian

Coordinators
Cc: Ray Robare ; Burlan Akins
; destry marcot ; j3d

Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 6:04:57 PM
Subject: Official?

Folks below is a prime example of why we have tried to keep this under wraps
and out of the public....

Jim Bolton please tell me where you got your information concerning the
information you stated below as being correct and OFFICIAL. I wish to take
you up on your offer "IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME AND I WILL DO MY
BEST TO TRY TO ANSWER THEM."

Please provide: Who are these Provosts Marshals? How many were there? Who is
the 3 de jure appointed Guardians that served the documents with these
Provosts Marshals on the Key Cabinet and Staff members? Which Key Cabinet
Members and Staff have been served? When is the date when the country is
Immediately returning to De Jure Common Law Government? Who is the source
that provided information that public servants will either agree or be
arrested or charged with Treason? Who is the source for the information that
CA, FL and NY has indicated their displeasure and either will agree or be
replaced on the spot? Who is the source that claims all prisoner without an
injured party will be released immediately? Who told you that all are to
quit paying their payments to banks immediately? Well i am tired of writing
so please validate all the remaining statements you have made in your
statements below.

It is clear that you know more than all the 4 Elders combined, so you must
have a very good source for your statements listed below. I would love to
know who you know that has all this information, that you so freely have put
out into the public. I am one of the 4 Elders and it is clear you have a
better grasp on what is going on than do I.... Maybe Tim, Tom, Sam and
Myself should simply start calling you to let us know how, when and what is
happening ..WE AWAIT YOUR UPDATE, SO PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE .......

Jeremiah please put this out to all the state coordinators so they will be
abreast of all this information Jim Bolton has provided, we want them to
stay current on whats going on here. If they have any questions Jim will be
happy to answer them as he has stated, so there will be no need to call any
of the Elders on any new updates. CALL OR EMAIL JIM!!!

regan dwayne

Subject: HISTORIC EVENT BEGINS
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 7:37 PM

MONDAY MARCH 29th, 2010

It is Official !! Provost Marshalls with 3 de jeur appointed

Guardians will serve Notice to the Governors, Key Staff and

Cabinet Members of all 50 States that this country is immediately

returning to De Jeur Common Law Government of The People.

These public servants have a choice: Swear an OATH to support the

U.S. Constitution OR be replaced immediately or even Arrested. Any

failure on their part to comply after 72 hours is considered to be

an act of TREASON.

As of last evening only 3 Governors ( CA, FL, NY ) have indicated

their displeasure. They will either agree OR be replaced on the spot.

Effective immediately all Corporate Jailed Prisoners- - those where

there is NO injured party - - are to be released. Also ALL mortgage

foreclosures are to STOP. There IS NOT any reason to continue

making fraudlent monthly payments to banks, mortgage and / or

credit card companies!

There will NOT BE ANY FURTHER PROPERTY TAXES !!!

All States will be able to operate from a Special Fund, and all Sales

Taxes will Remain in the State; i.e., on Gas, Utilities, Services, etc.

The "teeth" of the IRS have been pulled. They will still exist up until

February of Next year, however they Will Not have any authority over

you NOR will they be able to threaten or fine you. Therefore YOU DO

NOT NEED TO FILE ANY 1040 OR OTHER FORMS !!! ABOVE ALL, DO

NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. File only if you have a refund coming.

Do Not Depend on receiving any.

There will be a NEW MONETARY UNIT coming real soon replacing the

FRN's (federal reserve notes) we know as "Dollars" so you would be wise

to Cash out any and all retirement funds / plans that you have. Remember

there will NOT be any penalties- - IRS is a dead in the water organization.

Buy Silver or Gold plus stock up on extra Water & Food supplies in the

event of a disruption of normal services. In simple words, PLAN AHEAD!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO

TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

Catch Sunday Night 8-10 Eastern SAM KENNEDY on RBN radio for updates,
and MONDAY Night 9 Eastern Dave Mack on TalkShoe pin 54318,

Wednesday Night 8:30 pin 45724 & 10:15 pin 46236 also on TalkShoe.

Dial in number is 1-724-444-7444 1-724-444-7444

JIm

I am crossposting this to see if it ends up in the archive, since I am now spurned by the OP. Sorry, but you were all lied to, and how much evident does it have to be than from the email of one of the "Elder's"?

Someone had sent me a U2u Saturday stating they had heard about strife within the ranks.

Seems this is where our youtube girl got her info, seems Mr. Reedy is in the dark about all these things like, well..

1. When is the date when the country is
Immediately returning to De Jure Common Law Government?

2. Who is the source for the information that
CA, FL and NY has indicated their displeasure and either will agree or be
replaced on the spot?

3. Who told you that all are to quit paying their payments to banks immediately?

Had enough proof yet? How many more lies will have to be outted now?

I hate raining on parades, really, I do, but it should have been more than just one person exercising due diligence to seek out the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

wow your good man that was fast
i have read the info and cheaked the links
it does look like this information was leaked in advance of
well im not sure

are these people at risk of prosicution?

any replies regaurding the emails

man if you need a job i need a PA

could you sumerize your thoughts for me

thank you very much girl

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
James Timothy Turner

What can I say about him, but WOW?

ecf.almb.uscourts.gov...

Judge Williams argues that the third-party complaint
and demands for payment, which curiously attempt to
invoke admiralty jurisdiction, are “marked by quasi-legal
gibberish” and are typical of “fraudulent commercial
documents utilized to harass federal officials.”

ecf.almb.uscourts.gov...

Third, Turner has no standing to file a third-party claim. Under Rule
14, only a defendant may, by serving a complaint, become a third-party
plaintiff. Turner is not a defendant to this adversary proceeding. In fact,
Turner is not a party at all to this adversary proceeding. He is a stranger to
this proceeding who has unilaterally inserted himself by filing a third-party
complaint without court permission.

www.google.com...

6. AMOUNT

$17,600,000,000.00
SEVENTEEN BILLION SIX HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLARS, PLUS INTEREST, PENALTIES, AND FEES.

lol, really?

If money is not so good, why want so much? Hmm?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

i found this names reducted but current on other boards

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Xxxxx wrote:

Here is what I can confirm at the moment.

On Thursday mornings, a large number of packages, each package being 80 pages, was sent to various parties. I cannot at this time give you who all the parties were. What I can tell you is, each senior Senator in each state was sent a copy, each Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was sent a copy, the U.S. Sec. of State ( Hillary ), and the U.S. Attorney General ( Eric ) were on the list. There were others.

The page includes the Declaration of Liberty and a copy of the page from each state, which was signed by 26 (actually 27 !) Grand Jurors.

It is impressive to say the least. It is extremely well written, and I seriously doubt that Sam had anything to do with the wording. His speak and writing is no where near that good.

I can further tell you that the Senator is to take the Declaration and to present it to the Governor in each state. Then, in about 2 weeks, the Trustees for each state and the Governor, Sec. of State, and the Attorney General for each state are to be called together with a meeting with a Provost Marshal and several MPs. At that point, each state officer will be given a choice to either take a new oath of officer, as proscribed in the Declaration, or to clean out their office. If they refuse to do either, then the MPs are to immediately take them into custody.

I can also now reveal that I am the Master Trustee for the State of Washington, that great Republic in the fine Northwest of America.

I cannot say anything more at this time. This is exciting beyond imagination. We are either going to have our Republic states and Republic America back, or there are about 10,000 fine men and women who are going to be hung for treason and terrorism.

Oh, also, the military has said they fully support us, and have assigned an entire battalion of Provost Marshals to the cause.

All for now.

Regards,

THIS WAS CUT AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER SITE AND THEY THINK ITS REAL IM NOT SURE WAT TO THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE TALKING LIKE THIS IS GANNA HAPPEN

WADA YA THINK?

XplOdER

[edit on 4-4-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Date: Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA-THE SOV PEOPLE HAVE RETURNED!
To:

Whoa...excellent news ! Thanks ! I'll be listening to the Sam Kennedy call tonight...

[ TAKE NO PRISONERS can be heard tonight (3.28.10 at 8PM EDT) on FM and shortwave stations around the world, and on the internet via Shoutcast or directly through the network website at:

THINK THATS TONIGHT YOUR TIME

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have been following this unfolding news carefully, and cautiously.
I have also seen quite a few people go to great lengths to "track down" the people behind the scenes, as it were , leading to some startling results.

One theory I have not seen postulated yet, is that the reason for all the caution and discreetness might very well be for two solid reasons:

1. These Guardians of the Republics do indeed have ties with some of the biggest corporations and government groups in America.

and 2. They are doing this for exactly the reasons they have stated and to achieve exactly the prescribed results.

It reminds me of a t.v. show I watched years and years ago called Eerie Indiana.
In one episode all the dogs in the town were planning just such a discreet takeover, and one unlucky boy had been fitted with a retainer that acted as an antenna, effectively letting him hear what the dogs were thinking.

At one point he was near the dog pound, and heard them all chanting in unison :
"Bite the hand that feeds us! Bite the hand that feeds us!"

Just a theory...and hey, I can dream, cant I?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I decided to share this excerpt for those who don't have time to do their own research or click on the many links. This is a comment at the Mother Jones smear piece, from Clive Boustred himself. I had heard about this plan several months ago, but stopped researching when the hoopla came out about Sam Kennedy/alias and the group that backed out. When I again started very seriously researching the RAP (about a week ago), my initial reaction was that this was legitimate. I still have several questions, posed in an earlier thread, that I would like answered. I'm not saying the concerns I have haven't been addressed, just that I cannot find them anywhere. Anyway here's Clive Boustred's comment to the author of the Mother Jones smear piece:

see next post, it's rather long...

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Habit4ming]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Clive's comment to Mother Jones smear piece:

Amusing.
Submitted by Clive Boustred - www.libertyforlife.com (not verified) on Sat Apr. 3, 2010 9:21 PM PDT.
tagged as:

* solution
* result

Adam, the first ever reporter? Is there an Eve? Now let's see, why don't we all make up stories and analyze what we all know about Adam and Eve's incestuous relationship in reporting....

Well, Adam, we have a similarity, I would have a haircut like yours, except I took the opposite vow, instead of pledging that I would shave my head until I obtained justice, I went the other way and vowed that I would not cut my hair until I received justice.... Dam, looks like I will have to start wearing a turban if I have to wait for justice in US courts!...

Sorry, however, your readers have more smarts, they are correct. Where shall we start, there is so much you got wrong?

Well, let's set aside the soldier thing... I was, like other white South African's, drafted just like the poor suckers were drafted to go fight the war in Vietnam (please make a thread on that one...), a quarter of a century ago. I was an involuntary soldier, yes. Hmmm, however, what's that got to do with Guardians of the Free Republics? Any more inventions or dreams?

In regard to the leader of the Guardians of the Free Republics, no I am not the leader of the group, Sam Kennedy is. I chair a number of other organizations with a substantial number of members just like many of the other people involved with our effort to restore law and order in the USA. Collectively we represent vastly more than 2,000 members and people and organizations are joining in droves. Individual groups joining have more members than that! However, the issue is not a dick measuring contest, we are sincerely intent on recovering the very values and principles upon which the United States of America was founded. We believe in the Constitution for the United States of America, even if some of us like myself and many of the Founders were born in other countries.

Included below is a comment I sent to CNN after they rushed the gun to report, however, I must say even CNN did not go as far overboard as you did.

Dear Mike & Jeanne,

Thank you for contacting us, please fell free to call or email me at any time for further information. You can contact Sam Kennedy who heads up the Guardians of the Free Republics at [email protected] Sam is the official press contact for the group, I put together the website and registration system for the group and brought across our CopperCards team and members to support Sam and his team in their outstanding and highly respectable endeavor to restore law and order in the United States of America.

At a first glance, after reading your article, I would comment on calling the Guardians of the Free Republics an ‘extremist group’. It is important to recognize that we are not in the least bit anti government, to the contrary, we are pro-government. We are not in the least bit promoting or advocating violence of any kind; to the contrary, we are advocates of peace and non-violence (see www.libertyforlife.com...). We are not in the least bit against the law, we are pro-law and have the highest respect and regard for the law. We believe in following the law and believe that our public servants must also follow the law.

The Guardians of the Free Republic are simply following the lawful procedures enacted in the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution for the United States of America.

In a comment to an off the mark article by a reporter who clearly had no idea of my background or the Guardians of the Free Republics, I pointed out that dumping 18 million gallons of poison so toxic it strips and kills all vegetation it comes into contact with, is extremist (Agent Orange in Vietnam). That blasting two thousand tons of nuclear waste in the form of armor piercing armaments in the Gulf region, is extremist (the DU the US used in weapons in the Gulf War has a half life of 4.5 billion years and is around 60% as active as reactor material see www.libertyforlife.com...). Dumping 64 Million Pounds of Chemical Weapons in the sea is extremist see www.libertyforlife.com... Sending more people to jail, prison and on probation than those incarcerated in any other Nation in the world and more than all those incarcerated in every other nation in the world combined, is extremist see: www.libertyforlife.com... Blowing up the World Trade Center with what we now understand were as many as twelve thousand people in it is extremist see www.libertyforlife.com... and - www.libertyforlife.com... The list can go on and on and on- see www.libertyforlife.com for more shocking facts.

Unfortunately today in our Nation many of our public servants do not in the least bit obey or respect the law. Foundational to the problem is a glaringly obvious flaw which Thomas Jefferson warned about when he said: "If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency.. the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” – Liberty For Life has a page you may find interesting regarding the background to the Fed: www.libertyforlife.com... Additionally, when one plots the interest the Fed has charged and overlays the official recession and depression dates the chart is pretty revealing as to how this private bank manipulated our economy, government, society and the entire world: www.libertyforlife.com...

Benanke himself admitted at one of the worlds most respected economist’s birthday celebration: "Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again." - Federal Reserve Bank Governor Ben S. Bernanke, at a conference to honor Milton Friedman, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois November 8, 2002. Benanke lied, they did it again.

To cause the Great Depression, the Fed first relaxed the money supply then practically shut it down. The easy flow of money causes the public to extend themselves, when the money supply is abruptly shut off panic ensues and a depression is born. Recall the 0% interest loans the bankers were offering in the early 2000’s. They pulled off exactly the same scam they employed to cause the Great Depression this time round, except this time they were even more audacious, they literally handed out trillions of dollars to the very bankers who caused the depression.

Today across America millions of families are loosing their homes to banks who lent them money they literally made out of nothing. see www.libertyforlife.com...

I come from an exceptionally respectable background where I was amongst the worlds leaders in technological developments. My company InfoTelesys would by now have deployed 91 satellites in a global network that would have delivered one gigabit per second next-generation Internet connections anywhere in the world, had public servants not literally shot at me and repeatedly arrested me under the most outrageous and ridiculous charges. See www.infotelesys.com For a introductory background video see www.libertyforlife.com... - my resume: www.libertyforlife.com... and career record: www.libertyforlife.com... - some evidence of the astonishing volume of abuse under the color of law I have been subject to is included in the Proof of Government Abuse section on the www.libertyforlife.com website. Look into my personal experiences and you will be provided with more than enough evidence proving that our government is utterly and completely out of control.

We understand that in the corporate banker owned media where you work, there is extreme censorship and that many of your outstanding colleagues who have chosen to report the truth have been fired and even murdered - www.libertyforlife.com... However, there has never been a time in history that reporting the truth was more important. Above almost every populated region of the world biological weapons bombers are literally running strafing runs unchallenged and even unnoticed by most people see: www.libertyforlife.com... and www.libertyforlife.com... The NWO who funded all the major wars and genocides of the past century, have repeatedly publicly admitted their intent to take the world’s population down to 500 million see www.libertyforlife.com... History has show that even those who carried out the wishes of the bankers and their Vatican masters were exterminated, actually those who partook in Hitler’s night of the long knives, for example, were one of the first ones to be eliminated so as to prevent any embarrassing expose. We face a situation that makes the Cuban Missile Crisis look like child’s play.

We urge you to carefully consider all the issues. Once you understand what is at stake, we are confident you will join in our efforts and demand that our public servants obey the law and in our efforts to restore law and order, sound financial systems and the liberty, life and the pursuit of happiness our Republic stands for.

Kindest regards,

Clive
Clive Boustred, Chairman CopperCards Association [email protected]

P.S. Adam, we will post this comment on LFL just in case you are too scared to post it on your site. No seriously, many of your readers are right on the mark, how on earth can we allow a band of foreigners to make dollars our of noting and lend them back to us plus interest! Who do you work for? On that note, I must confess, I was worse than most of our cops, politicians and judges, in South Africa I was used to train people to kill freedom fighters, we were on the wrong side, just like our troops sent to Iraq. When I realize this I left South Africa and came to what I believed was the land of liberty. Now I recognize that you cannot run from bad government, you have to fix it. Join us, I know you have a good soul. I'll give you some hair when I get justice...
C

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Habit4ming]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I tried to include this link as an edit post in both of the foregoing comments by me; I can't get it to work! I was taught to always include a link, so here's the Mother Jones smear piece link, which is already posted elsewhere in this thread:

motherjones.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

LibertyGal, as admitted elsewhere, I'm no lawyer...but I am thinking that PERHAPS the RAP plan was set up and set up the way it was, is so that they (Grand Jurors) do have a "legal leg" to stand on. Therefore these type of cases will have merit now, I am thinking... I hope I have been clear enough as to what I'm trying to say...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is another smear piece at a site called Chattah Box...it also has a comment by Clive Boustred, himself:

chattahbox.com...

EndisNighe and Ionized, et al....I haven't given up, yet. Please don't stop now. So many posters here have worked their butts off trying to determine if this plan is legitimate or not. The more nay-sayers I see posting, the more it makes me wonder if perhaps Clive Boustred is really a good guy who's been unfairly smeared! Anyway, I am hoping that your recent absence is only due to the holiday weekend! I certainly appreciate your endeavors to date!
No matter what, eventually one way or the other, "we" will know if this RAP is the real deal, some exotic scam, an attempt to hijack the AOF, an attempt to deflect away from the AOF, the attempted establishment of the (alleged) Anglo-Saxon Mission agenda, a prevention of the alleged Anglo-Saxon Mission (I think most Project Camelot info is BS) or ????

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Yes, just got back from weekend at sisters, I have not had much time to do anymore investigation. Currently reading up on the info on this thread and the other threads.

Will post back if I find anymore info.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't know if this is good, bad, or indifferent news, but it was just reported at Ron Paul forums that the link to the RAP documents (Declaration and the other Whereas pages) (what was reported as being delivered to the 50 Governors) is now broken. The link is broken--I checked. I had recalled that someone had posted the Declaration somewhere, so I quickly checked here. It is posted here; unfortunately, it's only partially posted here, then links to the now-dead Declaration page.

Here's the link to the now-dead Declaration page:
educationcenter2000.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Okay, luck is with me: Thanks to Aussie at Daily Paul, who linked to 2 scribd-saved documents, here is the information that was once contained in the now-broken link:
www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

Does anyone think "we" should list them in their entirety on this thread just in case these links get broken????

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sam Kennedy has a show Take No Prisoners every Sunday night at 8 PM Eastern on republicbroadcastingnetwork.org
I am listening right now...he is talking about the RAP and what has happened this week....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I read that as sarcasm on the part of Mr. Reedy, denouncing Jim Bolton for spreading lies.

Is that what you are getting at?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Long weekend visiting family. I also don't really enjoy dealing with pseudo skeptics. I've given all the info I know on this topic, and only began posting to help alleviate the immediate attempts at disinformation and general confusion when the topic first broke on ats.

I don't have much more to add and will be waiting to see what changes take place over the next 2 months, just like the rest of us.

Have a good evening, and thanks for the post that Mr. Kennedy is on his radio show, interesting stuff to listen to.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join