It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Longer 'Ladies Night' in New Jersey Bars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
A real manly man with way too much time on his hands has managed to take away the minor perks offered to ladies on 'Ladies Night" in New Jersey.

Ladies Night

He called Ladies Night discriminatory. I say he's a sissy.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It is what it is. I undrstand what you are saying. But woman want equal right. So they should.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I also say he's a sissy. Don't guys go to bars to look at women in the first place? Don't even try to say no, because come on... I mean yeah, you go out to the bar with your boys and have a couple of beers, but what are you doing during that time (unless you're gay or have a lady of your own)? You're looking at the ladies around you.

Why not let them get in free a couple of nights? It's not hurting anyone, it's helping guys actually. Yeah... This guy's a fool.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You are so right. Guys are not going to be getting an easy date In trenton. Stop woman from having ladies night, might have to pay them more.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My girlfriend is pissed about this, but clubs in NJ tend to be only $5-8 to get into as oppose to $12-35 in NYC. Now you see why we don't bother going dancing in NY any more.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We should be happy. We are liberating women.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man
We should be happy. We are liberating women.

Not sure I quite understand this comment...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
[/url]

He called Ladies Night discriminatory. I say he's a sissy.

VERY much agreed. Man, Ladies night is like a beacon as to where to go on a given night. Now the women here in Jersey will be pushing up more than ever for free drinks!

new topics

top topics

join