It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negotiation with TPTB (I have a deal to make with you)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I am willing to remove my tin foil hat and let you have complete control of the grey matter inside my skull. Thats right I said it. I will relinquish full control to you but only on one condition. You make the laws and you say what can and can't be bought. I'm cool with that. You can do me a favor by outlawing chinese lanterns. I am sick of seeing them posted everywhere as UFO's. They catch my eye and I immediately am entranced. By outlawing them you can give the ufology community a much needed helping hand. China will be ok i promise. Their main export is wal-mart anyways so it won't hurt them. I will patiently await your response and will find relief in my sacrifice that ufology will be making a good step forward with your ban.

(If you need help coming up with a reason to ban them, then I suggest go environmental. People love the environment so maybe these things have lead in them or something.)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'll take your brain matter literaly. Ill have it with some fibre beans and a nice cianti.

If i was looking to get them banned i would go with the fire hazard angle.

Farmers crop ruined by a stray chinese lantern.

Luxury resort burned to the ground due to a chinese lantern which was carried by the wind in to the hay roof.

It would involve arson and some seriouse cover by the media but i think i could pull it off.

So when can i pick your brain up.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

That made my night right there. Now I am gonna have to go and watch Silence of the Lambs.

new topics

join