learn more

GET SUCKED INTO THE VORTEX

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is an awesome site I've found:

here is a synopsis:

I am constantly asked the question, \"So what do you do?\" Its a fair question, and a very deep answer could follow, but instead I will give you a fairly simple one. EoV is a gaming website where a typical gamer can go to learn about new and old games, movies, books, comics, etc. We strive to be equal parts entertainment as well as educational. We have divided the gamers interests into groups that we call genres and then searched for talented writers to provide coverage on the genre of their expertise. Let me break down those genres for you:

Collectible Card Games *CCGs* ~ These are games that are played with cards that are purchased solely to play the game. This does not include playing cards (think poker). This genre is best described by Magic: the Gathering, Epic, and Battle Spirits etc.

Role Playing Games *RPGs* ~ This genre is best described by Dungeons and Dragons. The players will play the role of a character while a Game Master tells the story and maintains the environment for the players.

Table Top Games *TTs* ~ Table Tops are board games, and not just Scrabble and Monopoly. This category also includes miniatures games such as Monsterpocalypse.

Video Games *VGs* ~ Video Games are games played either on your computer or on a typical home console system.

Comics/Manga ~ Graphic novels have always been a favorite of the typical gamer. A Graphic novel is essentially a book in which the story is told in pictures.

Fiction ~ Fiction is what it is. Books with words that are written to tell a story.

Movies/TV ~ Whether by the big or small screen, the gamer needs some kind of diversion from his games.

Music ~ The other great diversion. Music, so it has been said, soothes the savage beast.

www.eyeofthevortexonline.com...

don't forget to check EoV's FORUM: www.eyeofthevortexonline.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Really did no one find this site as interesting as I did? I mean it's got to be one of the most comprehensive article driven sites that involve gaming. It covers everything from Video Games to Card Game and even Table top and board games.

Guess I'll be the only one form ATS or BTS to enjoy it.

new topics

join