It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey: KBR (Halliburton) Awared 350M Dollar Domestic Security Contract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have been lurking for a very long time, I have not seen this topic yet, if it's already posted then feel free to delete this one. If it's not, please move this to a relevant forum, I don't have twenty posts yet or I would not have posted it in introductions! (the one in introductions is locked, i was a dummy noob and tried posting it there and followed what i was told to do and posted it here)

ON TO BUSINESS:

www.marketwatch.com...

This is stated as in case of an "immigration emergency."

I am former Military, I know several people in the Border Patrol, and know a lot about border security, though I cannot claim to be an expert nor do I wish to be seen as one. Were I, I'd be drawing conclusions. Instead I'm just sharing this because it seems like it should be shared.

What is an "immigration emergency" I do not know. I do know that this contract was awarded yesterday. I do know they are giving them 350 million dollars to do it for one year.

I am a skeptic, not a conspiracy theorist. Still, this is suspicious to me because it's happening so soon after the Militia arrests.

There's no way the government negotiated this a few days after the arrests, that's not feasable, and there's no way this is really for "immigration emergency" unless they mean preventing us from leaving the country in some event. Does this imply the militia was setup and the ignorant congress was convinced in secret that this contract was necessary to protect against Militia, and they caved just now after the Militia arrests? I don't know, I do know that if that were the case it would not likely be advertised as such. "Immigration Emergency" sounds like bs to me the only two kinds of immigration emergencies I can think of are "ground invasion" or something goes down and Americans attempt mass exodus.

What else could an immigration "emergency" be? We have had thousands of people crossing the border every day for years now.

I will let ABTS analyze this and come to your own conclusions, I am just sharing this info as I found it. If it's already been posted I didn't see it and I did try to look, I apologize.

This is highly suspicious to me and I am not easily made suspicious when it comes to things like this.

KBR is a ruthless organization that poisoned United States Marines in Iraq, they have no place in Domestic Security for "immigration emergencies", conspiracy or NOT.

Update:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(9 killed in Washington DC, today, this is not boding well.)

I implore everyone here to remain non violent no matter what and to learn after Martin Luther King Jr. I am former military (United States Marine Corps). I implore to you that US Marines do not want to kill you and are not willing to point a gun at their family and friends! Non violence may take a long time to achieve results but it is proven to do so. ATS, no matter what, be vigilant, be strong, stand up for your beliefs but do it non violently, please.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by sremmos]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

See Asktheanimals comment

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've seen the provost marshal thread, I honestly thought it was a setup for an April Fool's joke.

That said, it could still be real, I read and entertain all possibilities. Like I said, private army or not, non violent assembly and protest is the answer. If a private army starts killing non violent US citizens then you can bet that the real military will do its job and protect us.

Make no mistake though, you are entitled to defend yourself from harm. The right to self defense is not something any one can take from you, NWO or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Sorry but that was dated Jan, 23, 2006. If that was yesterday you might be Rip Van Winkle

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

good catch ata

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
April Fools!

Though I really didn't realize that, rofl, looks like I got fooled first.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Even 4 years later it is interesting....At least we know in case of "immigration emergency"
where some of the extra police force comes from.

They will be treated as foreign invaders where I live.

We have had an immigration emergency in progress for YEARS here in Texas.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

No, that thread is not an April Fools joke. It is real, see this thread, all the evidence has been put together from three different threads.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
so this whole thing is an April Fools joke?

and the rebel rousers link to it, so I will take them with a grain of salt.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Alethea]

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Alethea]

new topics

top topics

join