It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my question to the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
do you or dont you beleive in zombies and why do or dont you?
I beleive that the possibility of zombies is possible that the goverment may be trying to create a super soldier or a lab trying to create a new vaccine that instead of curing something it turns its host into flesh eating zombies i mean anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The world can't answer your question, it's just a ball of rock orbiting a small star at the outer edge of a nondescript galaxy in a very large universe.

BRAINS............

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

Explanation: Flagged!

Here is my insight into that so far...

My G/F is biased against those who are living challenged. But Zombies are our friends![BTS]

As for what you are proposing [which has been the basis of several horror films], well I agree!

Personal Disclosure:
Should I tell my G/F that they made a sequel to 28days called 28weeks?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ok she is biased against the living challenged but how can she be so sure that this will never happen? i and many others are firm beleivers in the fact that one day there may be zombies

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

Explanation: She isn't sure at all! She doesn't not believe in Zombies...28days ect freaks the # out of her..she just doesn't think they could ever..ever be our friends!

Personal Disclosure: There are parasitic virus's that make snails do wierd things and there is that cat toxoplasmosis that can even affect humans, so yeah I believe zombies ala 28days type are highly viable concept..unfortunately

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i think the more intelegent zombies could be more acceptable than the slow moving one like in some movies a very good zombie movie that i could buy would be night of the living dead because they do think and have a pack leader if zombies do roam the earth do think they woudl roam in packs or by themselves? feel freee to uzu me

new topics

top topics

join