It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, Pissed Off Americans Built This Country

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I always do like your responses SKL.

I agree that there should never be a need for violence.

A united America could fix anything through the existing legal and political arenas.

I was just attempting to convey that continually provoking a violent response as those in power are doing, will ultimately lead to one.

~Keeper

Well, people always tend to go towards violence, like God-damned idiots.

I'm tired of it.

America needs to wake up, violence is not the answer.

It is about time people speak intelligently, and about the issues, not the Washington D.C. idiots.

If we do not like these politician's, get rid of them, legally.

As in put someone in office we want, if there are two choices, and both choices are corrupt, find an eligible person, and put them on the ballot as a third option.

It is easy as Hell to put someone on a ballot yet no one ever does and I think it's about time, legal and passive means, and push the corruption out of office.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Kind of insulting that the solution is so easy, yet so few people realize it.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's easier in these people's minds to pull a trigger than it is to become educated and fight in the system. I think this is most obvious by the fact that there's no leader of this ideology. Well... at least an articulate one.

However, this idiocy is to be expected when this country has made it it's mission to eradicate and shun education for the last 40 years.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter
It's easier in these people's minds to pull a trigger than it is to become educated and fight in the system. I think this is most obvious by the fact that there's no leader of this ideology. Well... at least an articulate one.

I think that those who rise to lead such ideologies are quickly character assassinated or silenced, one way or another.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Persecuted Americans-to-be built the country that would become the United States.

My ancestors arrived in the year 1700, from France, by way of England. Run out of both countries for their religious beliefs.

And lets not forget the Greedy Americans-to-be who came to this land to make thier fortunes, and who, arguably were the most directly responsible for making this country what it has become.

Being "Pissed-Off" seldom leads to anything constructive. Unless you mean to imply that breaking down the social structure prevelent in Europe at the time was a needed precursor to the construction of a new State.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Kind of insulting that the solution is so easy, yet so few people realize it.

~Keeper

American's are lazy as Hell and want someone else to make the changes.

Sorry, it's insulting that these American's only want to resort to violence, to me, and when other people only think violence is the only answer, and they are too damn lazy to do the right thing, take petitions out, get them signed, raise funds.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Persecuted Americans-to-be built the country that would become the United States.

Unless you mean to imply that breaking down the social structure prevelent in Europe at the time was a needed precursor to the construction of a new State.

That's an excellent way of saying what I was trying to convey.

Such kind of breaking down is occurring now.

Either violent or peaceful, if things continue this way, drastic change is inevitable.

~Keeper

[edit on 4/1/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I mean no offence and if you have seen me before you know I stand for freedom and liberty but are things that bad in America?

We dont need force of might we need force of mind. All we need to do is educate and keep faith in our hearts and everything will be fine.

We still have the right to vote and our votes can cause change. This is how America works, not by force. Force is the last option not the first.

America is free and just because we do not agree with the policies does not mean we have the right to use force.

We should show our elected representatives respect if not for them then for the office. This does not mean we dont have the right to speak out and freely assemble.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Minor correction.

Pissed off ludicrously wealthy Americans built this country, and in so doing they enshrined the power of themselves and other ludicrously wealthy Americans. The Revolution wasn't a popular revolt, it was a bunch of rich guys buying loyalty with money and promises of breaking up British landowner estates (they were broken up - and then divided among the wealthy leaders)

The French won the American revolution; the Americans were suffering extremely low Morale because they saw that they were getting slop while their officers dined with entertainment in pavilon tents.

So let's not delude ourselves with hte "rugged pioneer" bullcrap.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Hey SKL, it looks like the velvet revolution has just enough teeth.

Continental Congress 2009

Income Tax Protest

And these three threads are looking like what you, I and many others have been saying has been put into action.

Take a look-

OP, yes the America that started was born in conflict and has been used for conflict, but we learn and we adapt. Check it out, it has promise.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

2010 Plan to Restore the Constitution April 19 2010

Nevada: Capitol locked down in wake of threats

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The french won.... you have lost me wtf are you talking about...?

please educate me

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yes, and as I stated to SKL, I certainly hope we can resolve these issues without the need of violence.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by evil incarnate

Building a country that was something radically different from Europe played a huge part in the founding and building of early America as far as I can tell.

Sure they were European then, but they quickly adopted a mindset and way of doing things that was certainly different and become something all of it's own very quickly.

~Keeper

Yea they sent all the criminals to Australia and all the religious nut jobs to North America...along with just a lot of Irish. No wonder they lost the revolution.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by evil incarnate

I know several tribes of people that would like to have a word with you.

A word with me? Please send them my way. We are talking about the building of America, not the raping and steeling of the land that became America, no?

Also our forefathers weren't Americans. They were New Yorkers, Virginians, etc.

Um...no.

Before there was NY and before there was Virginia, it was land owned by those nice tribes you are going on about. Would they tell you that these people were New Yorkers or European invaders? I will wait while you ask.

Also they were arguably the most educated men in history... something that can't be said for the new hatriots... err patriots. By the way, the pissed off ones were the ones who stopped the bullets.

No argument there.

Also how did the HCR fail? It could be the worst most monstrous thing in history that will kill every living thing in the universe. However, none of you know that yet.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

OK. This post is not as all over the place as I am sure it could be. Maybe you should just mention Obama by name since this thread is obviously about HCR????

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

A word with me? Please send them my way. We are talking about the building of America, not the raping and steeling of the land that became America, no?

You said

Europeans started coming here in 1620. 156 years of immigration later, America was founded. Sorry but if you are not in high school then I feel bad that you had to drop out or whatever. Europeans spent over 150 years building America. There were no Americans before it was built. What is your logic here?

Which makes you wrong as the Indians were considered the first Americans.

Um...no.

Before there was NY and before there was Virginia, it was land owned by those nice tribes you are going on about. Would they tell you that these people were New Yorkers or European invaders? I will wait while you ask.

First you say Indians aren't Americans now you're using it as a defense. I think you may need to crack a history book snowflake. The United States nearly never came into existence as the original States feared a centralized authority.

OK. This post is not as all over the place as I am sure it could be. Maybe you should just mention Obama by name since this thread is obviously about HCR????

This addressing the OP and your entire line of thinking on HCR. Someone prove to me HCR is a failure, especially since it hasn't even started yet. You can't fail before you begin, but then again that's basic logic.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Which makes you wrong as the Indians were considered the first Americans.

So this thread is about the continent of America and NOT the United States of America? I am pretty sure it is about the latter and those "Indians" were killed off and robbed to make the U.S. that the OP is talking about.

First you say Indians aren't Americans now you're using it as a defense.

NOPE. Indians are still not considered citizens of the United States of America. Perhaps you should check with the OP and see if he can clear up for you what this thread is about.

I think you may need to crack a history book snowflake. The United States nearly never came into existence as the original States feared a centralized authority.

You mean the colonists? The people who were not yet Americans because they neither had a U.S. to come from nor were many even born here. Those people? Tell me alllll about it. Then read the OP again.

This addressing the OP and your entire line of thinking on HCR. Someone prove to me HCR is a failure, especially since it hasn't even started yet. You can't fail before you begin, but then again that's basic logic.

Huh? What do I have to do with your address to the OP on HCR? I have provided no evidence of my line of thinking on HCR. I have no clue what thread you think you are in or what you think you have been reading but please move along with your talk of HCR.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join