It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More CIA declassified documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
CIA declassified documents

This page has 3 sets of documents, though I have plenty more. One is regarding EG&G billing the CIA. The dollar amount is chump change, and it looks like a shopping list to build a tree house (hardware store visits, stuff like that). Why these documents sat in the archive for 50 years is beyond me.

Two aircraft documents are in here. One is for the Wendover A-12 crash. The other is a summary of A-12 and SR-71 crashes.

Last is a document from the Army requesting air recon over military and industrial targets. My guess is they want it for photo interpretation training.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
All i get is this message ?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'http://www.lazygranch.com/images/cia/egg_438/egg...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks for this!

I always thought the A-12 Avengers fit the description of those delta shaped UFO stories you hear about. Maybe a new type of A-12?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

That is a bug with Internet Explorer. Thanks for reminding me about it. I added a note about this to the webpage. You need to use Firefox.You can use Chrome, but the operation is a bit odd. The files show up in the download section of Chrome at the bottom of the page. You can open them there, or do a "save as" from the link and then look at the files from your hard drive using Irfanview.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A-12 accidental sighting #1

A-12 accidental sighting #2

CIA document website

I came across this website with CIA documents. They OCRd the documents, and the OCR didn't work very well. However, you can run a google search on the website and generally pick up documents of interest since enough words do get OCRd correctly.

The two links to documents I provided are sightings by Nellis pilots of the A-12. Pilots were "debriefed". ;-)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Actully the A-12 mentioned in those documents my friend is this A-12 which was the CIA flown version of the SR-71 Blackbird. It had a couple of variants, and was this craft that crashed at Wendhover. It was flown under the Oxcart moniker.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I added a 44 page interview from James A Cunningham. He was a director of Development Products Division. It covers the U-2, A-12, and a few other projects. The interview is from 1983. It was released in late 2008.

CIA declassified documents

new topics

top topics

join