It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorism as a solution to terrorism.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
rus

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Personally, I'd suggest if he really wanted a fight, we could put him and Bush in an arena and let them duke it out

By the way.....Saddam had a similar purposal for us and iraq goverment ....guess which one chickend out

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Heh. Well, that would've been interesting to say the least! I know I've been through the ringer as a result of the wars with Saddam. His wee little mustache reached all the way over to my quiet, unassuming house in Utah and plastered me with some weird biochemical virus/bacteria whatever it was, that put me in the hospital in a coma on full life support, following the Gulf War. For awhile there, I wanted to go beat him up myself, but I got over it.

I kinda think the world has gone temporarily insane. The testosterone is so thick you could cut it with a knife. On the other hand, if there was too much estrogen, the world would be all lovey-dovey and so politically correct, you wouldn't be able to speak for fear you might offend someone's nationality. How about a nice healthy balance? Surely there's a way to work this out, but at this point, it's looking very Old Testament

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oh, this biodiesel sounds interesting! I wonder how long it would take to implement it? It sounds wonderful. We could do so gradually, like we did with the change from leaded to unleaded. That'd work.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Biodeisel and other forms of "alternate" energy are only partial solutions. Consumption of energy must be cut drastically. Population growth needs to be reversed. Deforestation must be stopped. In other words; growth must be halted. This would of course put the world economies into turmoil. What is the answer to that dilemma???

Oh yeah...mwm,

"tell you what scottsquared you think we should leave the middle east immediatly because ur being there is what is causing the terrorism right? 1 problem we wern't in the middle easty before 911"

Have you been living in a cave? Western influence in the Mid-East goes back to the Crusades. In more recent history, there is the annexation of Palestine, the Balfour Declaration, Support of the Shah of Iran, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Time to wake-up, forget your amoral dream and join the Civilized World!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Any partial solution is better than no solution. BTW, there are many religions that frown on birth control, for the record, one of those is fundamental islam and the other strict roman catholics. Not sure about others. So really the idea of zero population growth is kinda pie-in-the-sky. Instead, we should cultivate space, increase our funds to space programs, so we can populate other planets / moons. A moon colony would be a good place to start, and perhaps orbital cities. I don't think forcing our morality concerning birth control on others is the answer. Too many baby girls have been killed already.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Spittincobra look at your own signature line, An enemy who fears you more than hell itself does not attack you. Look to rome for the awnsers The roman empire was the longest running government in the history of the world for a reason. Eveyone else was scared shi**ess of them. The only language the Arabs understand is whats written in blood and carved on thier flesh. The only way to bring these mindless subhuman beasts under control is to put the fear of us into them

an excellent example of calling the kettle black.
i have to say, you are the most vile creature to slither in here for quite some time. congrats. somebody give this man the football.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join