It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorism as a solution to terrorism.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the E.U. russia and china!?!? please russia can barley feed itself the E.U. troops cant even speak to each other and china doesnt care. where do you people get the Idea that the E.U is a force to be reconed with anyway? Please get real.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here let me do this for you, I will clear this whole thread up, [terrorism as a solution to terrorism] Two wrongs, dont make a right.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
neither does apologises for terrorists, blaming thier actions on bush, or letting them get away with it. besides I dont care about right all I care about is not seeing another 911

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
and just for the record if these matters were left to europe to decide and handle hitler , mussolini, and hirohito would still be in power, the brits would be speaking german, and all you eurohippies would be in concentration camps.

link   
Dont vote for bush, an you wont!

link   
And to continue my thrilling conversation with myself, I add that after the US has gotten off oil dependency, our prodigy and the prodigies of the world, will eventually want to wipe out the oil wells altogether, as oil is a messy, non-biodegradable, earth polluting monstrosity that has held the world and its environment hostage for far too long already.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
undomiel I agree completly that we should not be sending money to *Middle Easterners*
see this link
www.biodiesel.org...

Mod edit: hate speech is NOT permitted on ATS.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
sorry mod i will be more careful in the future

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Stop with the name calling of other members.

Stop with the racist comments about other nationalities.

I am not happy with this.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
hate speech is NOT permitted on ATS.

Darn right it's not, take you racism elsewhere.

Fighting terror with terror is the worst thing that can happen. It's sad that people like you seem to get there way into powerful political positions.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mwm, I keep thinking any minute now you're going to break out some speech by Bin Laden or something, to prove this was not your actual feelings on the subject of warfare, but rather Bin Laden's.

rus

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
mwm...you are a tipical american ego maniac...other people here must be ashamed of you

Russia has 2x amerian nukes and China would care if an idiot like u would do things u mentioned. And Europe is not a weak force. Maybe fragmented but not weak. Anyhow it would be enough if arabs cut off oil supplies....that means no more United States of America. It would be a Mad Max scenario

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by rus]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
you know what undomiel we tried diplomcy, we tried police actions we tried making nice but at the end of the dy these people will only be happy if the U.S. is obliterted and all americans are dead. Those arnt my words its thiers. in a life or death struggle you dont hold back, you dont pull punches and you dont follow rules. You do whatever it take to eradicate the threat. these people and this culture is a cancer on the world and if you dont kill cancer it will kill you

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This whole thread is ozzing hate. This man or boy has no regard for human life.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
you know what undomiel we tried diplomcy, we tried police actions we tried making nice

what planet are you on Mr. Hate? Since when has America been nice to any third world/ middle east countires? It's the west that #ed up the whole region in the first place, get a grip.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This whole thread is ozzing hate.

I agree, and I'm increasingly finding it difficult to see a reason to keep it open.

15 minutes, and if this doesn't get any better, the thread goes bye-bye.

-B.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
rus better than 75% of russias nukes are non-functional. Europe is weak fragmented a divided which makes them easy meat. hell if not for the U.S the soviets would have pushed as far west a normandy in the 80s Bottom line is this The U.S.A. has the right to do whatever it wants and if the rest of the world doesn't like
well tough SH*T

rus

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

what planet are you on Mr. Hate?

Planet Ego

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I firmly believe Bin Laden is old school. I think he respects an opponent who can meet him in the arena. Unfortunately, he knows his arena will not accept opponents as everyone else is supposed to be above the level of violence he's become famous for. Personally, I'd suggest if he really wanted a fight, we could put him and Bush in an arena and let them duke it out. Whoever emerges victorious has the bragging rights.

In the ancient Egyptian empires, the Pharaohs and their devoted cabinets went to war alongside their troops. Bet there were alot less wars back then.

rus

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

rus better than 75% of russias, ....

I suggest that you do not have any evidence on your statments since all of them just burst out ultra-nationalism or better fashism.

And by the way if there where no soviets u would be speaking "Hail Hittler" now....probably u would like it anyway

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join