It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Gov. Agents lurking on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Totally agree, they hate new physics until the respectable alphabet soup agencies ie; NASA agrre to release news confirming what us plebs already know. Or the admin shuts down threads or post pertaining to new information, it is OK to talk about the government etc, but not OK to break the rules of "accepted physics" especially when anyone can disprove Einstein in one sentance like I always do.

They want to hide hidden math and inverse theories that explain what is really happening, but the PTB's have already known about this for the last 50 years.

HADES

The 4th Horseman

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RowdyRhodie

Just joined I see Hmm. Remember what I was saying about baiting and watching out for it. If something seems funny it just might be funny.

Lets see we have agents looking for extreme minded individuals and then we have a post like yours. Hmmmm I wonder if anyone See's what I am seeing here.

It is what it is and I could be wrong but who writes stories like this? Way to personal and just joined. Hmmm

Do not let yourself be baited into anything and these posts are bait in my eyes. And this poster I believe may not be what they are putting forward for the world to see. Something sure smells funny about this one go and read it for yourself.

And ATS moderators should take a good hard look also this is way to weird on a day like this something stinks.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Hi Clive.

Nice to see you're here.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by RowdyRhodie]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Trust me they probably have your info by now...A couple nights ago I had agents outside my house luckily my friend got a good description of them and if they thought they were coming in they would be blown out of my house like an old western movie...probably accessed info here who knows

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RowdyRhodie
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Hi Clive.

Nice to see you're here.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by RowdyRhodie]

Well Clive I can assure you is not my name but nice try. You need to understand something when inciteful posts like yours come on a day like today it is going to raise red flags with me. Think about what you wrote and then add that to you being a new member and it adds up to baiting for me.

You should take a look at my posts like I did yours and get a real clear picture of me. I love freedom and liberty and what the founding fathers had in mind. I dont like violence and I think revolution at this point is foolish we can still vote and we still have our constitutional rights.

So please explain to me why are you posting such personal info. It is one of two things either your nuts or your a agent looking to bait others. In my eyes you are wrong either way. No offence but read what you wrote it was way over the top.

And maybe this Clive fellow was seeing the same thing about you and reality is you were banned because you are kinda crazy and paraniod and it made you think everyone is out to get you when in fact it is you out to get you. What seems more plausible?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join