It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Gov. Agents lurking on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

This is a small list of the agencies with the legal right now and the potential to dig through the web to find website and posts that they feel may be a threat to to OUR CORRUPT GOV. thanks to the patriot act.

www.fbi.gov...
www.cia.gov...
www.dhs.gov...
www.defenselink.mil...
www.atf.gov...

Well, there's still a gap here. If you're worried about the ones that can haul you in, then at the fed level it's only ATF, DHS and FBI - CIA isn't chartered for domestic and generally won't touch it unless foreign nationals are involved.

On the other hand, you also seem to be worried about "monitoring"; someone upthread was worried about "data mining" as well, and there are groups that do that but don't have explicit enforcement powers.

So you've got ones that generally don't data mine as such but can put you in jail, and ones that data mine but can't do anything about it, and others that could, but only under specific circumstances. Well, on ATS that's pretty much all the time, to be sure. For NSA and CIA there's the vampire rule, if you let them in the door by having a FORN post on a particular thread, and certainly some ATS members are Canadian, then they're in. So if they wanted to, they have a USSID that gives them permission to do so, although CIA doesn't have domestic enforcement capability. and NSA has none at all.

Then you've got people who can "look up things about you", if there's a decent reason to do so. Say you're military or former service, for example, or say you are as part of your ATS persona. Expose your name, or enough details to narrow it down to a few people, and then make some statement pertaining to the military, and you've given permission for such a person to do at least a lookup on your bonafides, get your open information and peruse it. That gives them your top level service info - what branch, what rank held, where served, any special training, what sort of clearance you have or had, your home address, unlisted land line or cell numbers, relatives residing with you, current income etc. The more poop you were into in the service, the more accurate and detailed your personal info will be, because SF and up have little clerks following them for seven years ETS.

That gets harder to do if you don't provide explicit details like your name. But if you provoke them enough, they can get it anyway. A thing that can piss them right off enough to cause that is a solicitation of classified material. If you had someone on ATS that was likely to have been party to such a thing, say you had an actual military officer on a thread being interviewed, and he was party to SCI info, and someone was making a well informed and somewhat subtle attempt to get that info, i.e. not "Tell us about the secret UFOs!", then you might get DIA interested in you enough for them to assign some case workers to it and see who you are. I'm not sure the opportunity for that happens a lot here.

However, DIA is one of the groups that I do know browse other web sites that are at least superficially similar to ATS, looking for overly talky military guys. That happens more on, say, military.com's forums than here, I'd imagine. DIA is basically resident there. I was surprised to discover they had a couple of guys assigned to Fark.com, although there is both a DOE and military contingent that post there a lot, and back when there were several agency guys. They've only got enforcement power over active and former military with NDAs that are still in force, or contractors to DIA with NDAs, so again it doesn't matter much for ATS.

The various military branches do their own little data mining projects, but can't enforce. The Army is really big into this. So, somewhere here in town, in a big non-descript building full of expensive supercomputers, it's possible that there is a data file that says that Phage tends to post in the science forum, that he doesn't put his real name in his profile. But maybe phage posts under "phage" on some other science forum where he DID put his real name, and now we know who Phage is. Or maybe when he joined Yahoo! mail he used Phage, and gave an email address, Yahoo! shares with the Army, as does Facebook et al, so that's that. Most people tend to use the same passwords too, so maybe user Phage at the honeypot site ufosarereal.com is the same user Phage at ATS.com - let's try that password, yep, same one and now we have Phage's email address THAT way.

Those guys are only interested (mainly anyway) with seeing who you are associated with, for purposes of establishing likely terrorist groups that they weren't aware of. But it is interesting to see how they can get your info without necessarily physically visiting a site's hosting service and getting copies of the membership data.

As a rule, if you're REALLY worried about such things, don't ever use a user name at more than one site, don't use the same password at more than one site, and use a throwaway email address from Yahoo or whatnot when you first join. Also you might want to go through at least one IP obfuscator, and you should do so when you get the email address - Yahoo saves the IP that the email signup comes from. Don't trust TOR, and assume that even if you do all these things, that they can still find you given enough time and interest, it just pisses them off more.

YMMV.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to send my message out and I invited any others who wanted to send their message to the Agents, Shills & spooks reading these threads.

In the infamous words of Forst Gump; That's all I have to say about that.

Thanks to those who posted their message and played along, I'm sure Mr./Mrs. Agent had fun too.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Dear Disinfo Agents;

My name is S.Obogalu. from Switzerland I am deaf and has cancer of the breast, I lost my family 12yrs ago without a child of mine.

I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say i have less than 2months to live. I have deposited the funds of USD$14 Million United State Dollars,which i sold from my properties and deposit into a financial company. This financial company chartered a plane from King Abganda of the Tinchu region of Nigeria, Unfortunatley the plane crashed resulting in my money being recovered from the reckage and taken to a safety deposit box in uganda.

Please help, I just require your bankdetails and you will get $10,000,001 for your time.

lots of love.

and kisses.

PS: you don't believe this just as I don't believe anything you say

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Loopdaloop]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All I can say if government agents are really watching sites like Abovetopsecret.com. You have much more that you should be worrying about and taking care of. We are the citizens of your so called free nation, free of speach. Get a life whoever you guys are and focus on the issues at hand that are of most importance. You yourself probably do not even know what the purpose of watching this site is for. Higher official in your government will keep things under wraps and share only what is needed to personnel on an as needed basis. You no nothing Mr. / Mrs. agents other than what you have been told to follow. There is a time approaching very soon where the government will need to try and decide and help the american people or flee to you safe havens as you always do.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Edit to say I somehow posted on the wrong topic.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by ColoradoJens]

Was that code for: I am an Agent
?!?!?

Now that you mention it, I am an agent of sorts. Not for the Gov. as you know it, but rather one of more sinister varitey,
that of a talent agent! I specialize in hiring kitty wranglers for commercials. And I also work in some real estate. Know anyone looking for a two bedroom in five points?
Then again, maybe I don't. Regardless, as boognish may intone:
Tectonic tribulation formed a crust of green beyond the reef
Waves fell in formation, caused the plants to bend with spiked leaves
I'm growing with the land Time has taken my hand let me touch them.
Transdermal celebration, jets flew in formation, I could see them
Dropping the crustaceans, leaving trails of flame in their wake...
But where is the mutation who once told me it was safe? I can't find him!

ColoradoJens

[edit on 2-4-2010 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I don't believe I've ever seen anything dangerous to the government posted on this site that would warrant them to put agents on here. I've seen some people on here call people "disinfo agents" simply because they don't believe in aliens or whatever the thread is about, it gets quite rediculous. I highly doudt there are "disinfo agents" or government agents here. And some conspiracy theorists seem to have huge egos to think they are so important and know so much that the government is watching them. But whatever, to each his own.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

My message:

Mr. or Mrs. Agent,
I am writting this out of sheer frustation. I am sure that you already have or have the power to find out every little thing about me, where I've been, where I'm at, what's in my bank acct. and so on. That being said you should also know that I'm not so different from you.
I post in these threads out of the frustation of seeing this great country quickly turn into something I only recognize from my time in the service over seas, in the history books and on the history channel. I've seen the quickest turn of events come after 9/11in the name of "security", now I realize the corruption in DC has been going on long before that but more so in the last couple to few decades the lobbyist and wallstreet have taken our government away from us. "We the People" that includes you Mr/Mrs. Agent have lost our voice.

How long should we take it?? Will you stand with us or are you afraid to lose everything you've worked so hard for all your life?? I ask myself these same questions, but make no mistake that I am preparing for whatever may come. Be it economic collapse or the people finaly saying enough. Mr./Mrs. Agent you know us we are your brother, sister, mother and fathers. Don't brand us for speaking about what you know in your heart. Will you stand with us??

There's so much more to say, just keep reading our posts and see how much we have in common.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Dear Agent. (if you really are here)

Kiss my Irish/Welsh American ass!!!!!! like us all, you likely have less and no more than 100 years on this planet. hope its worth the paycheck!!
and although it is survival of the fittest.. dont mess with my Karma

but really.....Have a great day!!

[edit on 3-4-2010 by KultureTatau]

[edit on 3-4-2010 by KultureTatau]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

I Know that this place is not only visited by spooks but run by them as well, if you call them out the mods delete your posts, a 9/11 liar can insult you, spread lies and deny things that are fact while the mods are all cooping somewhere.

If I call a liar a liar my posts get culled under 9/11 madness, the mods are scumbags and I dont care if they dont like what I have to say, the truth hurts!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think they use various names, I say it would be dumb for them to ignore this place.

Besides, I have never come across so many 9/11 liars in my life.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by samhouston1886]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
* Dear Agent/s
- I find it pretty sad that you are paid an excellent salary to sit there lurking on the internet, following around people who are obviously on to you, and more intelligent than you.
In fact..I find it disgusting that you come here looking to see what speculations we may have about you and who you work for, and to find out if you can succeed in pulling the wool over our eyes yet again.
You may win one battle or another..but the victory flag shall belong to us.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Laugh My A** Off! (LMAO), Paranoid? NSA cares! 557285, Redirect//SAT.KT361:33467218;

Very interesting posts. Do you really think "agents" have time for this site, even on their lunch hour?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes, I do as a matter of fact. I think someone from several of the agencies are paid to go through posts here every day, to "take the pulse of the American People," as it were. By the way, better not listen to me, I have been outed, it seems......
ATS Member CONFIRMED dis-info agent

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Dear concerned members,

We want to let you know, that we empathize with you and fully understand your concern. Unfortunately, we are unable to address any of these issues at this time. We do hope you understand.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Oh and one more thing, please stop covering your cellphones with aluminum foil.

Fnord Disclaimer: This post has not been in any way endorsed by any official entity and is for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread but..... Is it really that big of a deal?

Dear Agents,

Feel free to read my dumb arse posts, look into all my personal information, monitor my phone calls and emails.

I have nothing to hide so be my guest.

*Maybe they are doing this to figure out how many mental institutions they are going to need to build in the years to come to be able to house all the loonies posting on the site.

**The only ones who should be worried about agent trolling at this or any other sites are people that have something to hide. The truth shall set you free friends.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
After reading the breaking headline from "1SawSomeThings"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would anyone care to say a few words now???

HI! Spooooks

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

We should remember one thing these are political agents with a agenda. They are not the guys and gals who are just working for the machine. We sometimes forget they are separate. And for the most part I think the people just doing there jobs are doing just fine.

It the people who are pushing a agenda I am concerned with. And yes they are on ATS the thread you posted proves it without a doubt. But they are political agents pushing a agenda not just going to work like the regular agents.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

We should remember one thing these are political agents with a agenda. They are not the guys and gals who are just working for the machine. We sometimes forget they are separate. And for the most part I think the people just doing there jobs are doing just fine.

I agree, the message I was getting out with this thread was to the guys & gals working for the machine.
Many posters called it paranoia, but some did get it
strange times indeed

[edit on 23-4-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
To Whom It May Concern,

Well, you certainly know who I am, know I'm the same poster from an october 2005 post from oroborusforum.com (which you also know I haven't posted to since 2006) and have been keeping tabs on me.

What I said then holds true just as much as it does now. You're never going to shut me up, I keep coming back somewhere, and no matter what you do this is the internet and as long as it's up there's really very little you can ultimately do to prevent me from getting the word out on things I either I know something directly about, or current events going which can affect the lives of AMericans.

If you want me to shut up, then perhaps games are not the best way to go about doing it. I don't need to post my exact geographic coordinates here, it woulld just more chest jutting, rooster strutting...you know exactly where I am.

Was it you that destroyed my computer two days ago after posting in that GLP thread? Is it you that keeps autobanning me from half the alternative news sites I read?

If not, and you're really not that bad (doubtful, the burden of proof is on you for that one), I also know you have been following those GLP threads from the last couple days, then please by all means...back me up. But you're not going to. Even if this is a foreign op I found myself in the middle of because ultimataely your paymasters are at the top of that pyramid as well.

Rhodies never die, guys...unless you come and "get us." You know where I am...go ahead and send your "clean up crew" maybe black-bag me and sit me down in some "thinking chair" with a "thinking bag" over my head. You can try at least.

Federal Government/Military Intelligence agencies (foreign governments and militaries as well) either put up or shut up. But ddos attacks, proxy-bombs and/or hardware viruses are not going to keep me down for any more than a couple days at a time, and i will KEEP COMING BACK. Though this tactic is quite new, and represents a break in your established pattern, at least as far as your actions affecting my personal life are concerned, it is still a tactic of the weak, desparate, and LOSING.

By the way...I liked the house torching back in '05. Cute the way you tried to set me and my partner up for arson, but didn't figure we'd be coming back with 2 extra friends from the grocery store did ya? Yeah, that whole "2 young guys headed towards town" thing couldn't pan out when we had four people with us coming back...unlike you....we actually have friends outside work and sometimes they come and visit. But it did make for a nice "Tom Clancyesque" moment in my life. You still owe me an 18th Century Sterling pocketwatch AND a Mahogany Traveling Desk AT LEAST as old as the one you torched.

Maybe when the rev hits, and I got one of your guys in a "thinking chair" maybe I can give him some wood and a dull spoon to carve me one out while he waits to decide whether or not he wants to talk. Phnaar!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RowdyRhodie

WoW! Rowdy,
Welcome to boards. Don't sugar coat it, tell em how you really feel.

Here's a star for ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join