It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Gov. Agents lurking on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To whom it may concern.

Writing here makes one paranoid, yet it wouldnt suprise me if those ''in the know who press THE buttons'' are reading. And if you are, how much do you get paid?
Since id like a job please! I can read, I can write (which is debateable) but cant drive a tractor! Ha ha. But yeah, a job that pays £15k to £20k a year would be great! Nothing 'James Bondy' ..but even if its cleaning windows or something! That would be nice!
I suppose you have my Email address and passwords to social-sites that im a member of, which I assume you got by Spoofing some sites...
But hey, I dont mind, Ill let that go!
Just chuck an application my way and put it on top of the dusty 'paranoid' pile.
And id also like to ask, do your Tea machines in your offices have Hot Chocolate? That instant tea goes right through me see, and I can only manage hot chocolate... You know, I bet you do have hot chocolate, and your probably drinking it now as you read this thinking ''whats this buffoon on about!?''
ppaaaaa... Just got nothing much to say really other than you all do a great job!
Hardly anyone will agree with me, but what they got to remmember is that we only hear about the spooks when things go wrong, and never hear about all the positive work you all do, no matter what country your in and what effect it has globally or locally.
It enables us go about our lifes care-free buying junk! Even when we do actually think we've been hard-done by... But thats just paranoia and the fear of the unknown.
If you want better public support, make people more aware of successful operations that you do, or at least lower the declassification dates on secret files. I would like to hear what you actually get up too in my life time whilst im actually alive, so pull your finger out, put that Chocolate down and say 'HI' once in a while to rid your-selfs of that bogey-man image and let us know where the publics money actually goes, other than hot drinks.

Yours faithfully,

A.mug.

Ha ha... Intresting topic! And does make you think, do 'they' actually put this site under the spot light?
It probably is when the boffins do a data filter on key words. Heck, its probably in their top ten list of wacko/nutter sites!
All that and I didnt mention Aliens once!.. Untill just now. Doh!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is a short note to all the little agent *itches lurking around taking notes on certain ATS junkies. You suck ! Lol!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

This is a message from you to Agents reading your posts, if you don't have anything to say please don't say anything.

When I stumbled upon the thread, it appeared as though it was about to die, so instead of just S&F-ing, I decided to bump it as well in hopes of drawing more attention to it.

I couldn't think of anything to say to any federales potentially lurking the site that wouldn't get me three consecutive life-time bans and a prominent position on one or more watch-lists, so I opted for some self-deprecating humor.

Apologies if my intentions were unclear, and for the record, I agree that it's a distinct possibility that there are agents lurking this and probably most other social-networking-type sites.

TA

[edit on 1-4-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by 5 oClock
This is a message from you to Agents reading your posts, if you don't have anything to say please don't say anything.

Doesn't work like that mate.

You can't dictate who posts here and what they post.

What are you a some kind of agent trying to control people??
[edit on 1/4/10 by Chadwickus]

O.K. maybe I was a little to blunt for ATS and some of the sensitive people on here, but it was a simple request and considering the hundreds of other post on here that you can play MOD. I was just looking for contributions to this message that I think is important in times like these.

No I'm not "some kind of agent" read my posts.
And I didn't want to get to get sucked in by posters like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don’t know which is worse:

-You actually believe this thinking enough to make a post about it

-You actually thought people wouldn’t poke fun at it

OR

-You actually appear to be offended about the first two points

Who is acting more like an agent now? Toughen up or move along.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I don’t know which is worse:

-You actually believe this thinking enough to make a post about it

-You actually thought people wouldn’t poke fun at it

OR

-You actually appear to be offended about the first two points

Who is acting more like an agent now? Toughen up or move along.

Have you been under a rock lately??

I was going to go on but after checking out your profile I think I'll let that speak for itself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add: Damnit I got sucked in again. That will be the last time, I hope.
Thank you to all who have understood this thread and wanted to get a message out.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hey mr Fed... since you are apparently in the "know" about all those things...

answer these simple questions for us all... but hey, because so few of us really trust the government... provide some proof for your answers...

1. what really happened on 9/11?

2. Are there really aliens assiting us down here?

3. Where was the prez actually born??

Have a good day now... oh and someone asked you to name us all...

If I am to be on your wonderful list...please enclose all pertinent data that you think is rleveant on one person ..namely "myself"

Also, tell me 3 things no one that is still iving knows and if you post the proper response I will know beyond a shadow of doubt you are indeed a FED....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello,
I really love cheesecake the most of all cakes.
My favorite cookies are shaped like a _____?
I've been known for trading ___ for ___?
The position I played in little-league baseball was ___ __ ____?

But really. Say when the SHTF and you are somehow injured, and because of my trusting nature I bring you into my home to help you recover, after you are well, will you tell on me for practicing medicine without a license?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Dear BFI,

Would you please come empty the dumpster, it is overflowing and the rats are unbearable.

Oops wrong agency................

Dear FBI,

Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Damn, my secret is out! I don't live in front of the computer. However, I just can not pass on a chance to point out the circular logic of truthers.

Honestly, I am not a paid agent. I would gladly point you all out for FREE.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

As the title states I'd like to start a thread for those who believe that we're being watched & monitored by Gov. Agents, shills and spooks. If you do not fall into that catogory I ask you please refrain from posting or bashing those posting in this thread.

A couple of the many threads about the Agents watching:

If you care to participate, please post as if you writting an e-mail to these agents and not analyzing or bashing other posters.

My message:

Mr. or Mrs. Agent,
I am writting this out of sheer frustation. I am sure that you already have or have the power to find out every little thing about me, where I've been, where I'm at, what's in my bank acct. and so on. That being said you should also know that I'm not so different from you.
I post in these threads out of the frustation of seeing this great country quickly turn into something I only recognize from my time in the service over seas, in the history books and on the history channel. I've seen the quickest turn of events come after 9/11in the name of "security", now I realize the corruption in DC has been going on long before that but more so in the last couple to few decades the lobbyist and wallstreet have taken our government away from us. "We the People" that includes you Mr/Mrs. Agent have lost our voice.

How long should we take it?? Will you stand with us or are you afraid to lose everything you've worked so hard for all your life?? I ask myself these same questions, but make no mistake that I am preparing for whatever may come. Be it economic collapse or the people finaly saying enough. Mr./Mrs. Agent you know us we are your brother, sister, mother and fathers. Don't brand us for speaking about what you know in your heart. Will you stand with us??

There's so much more to say, just keep reading our posts and see how much we have in common.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dear internet data mining spooks,

I am an American. A business man.

Here are the 2 things that concern me most.

-Living in a place that is safe for my kids to grow up in.

-Living in a place that is friendly to do business in.

That is it.

I am willing to fight for those two things. God help you if you get on the wrong side of history because freedom loving individuals will crush you.

Read your history, you will see that I speak the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

How exactly do you define "government agent" for the purposes of this thread?

I know a lot of guys that pop over to ATS to see what's happening that work for various governmental groups and/or primes you'd find interesting. I'll betcha SO has a fun time dumping the connection logs once a week to see who's dropped in from where.

Heck, far as that goes, there's some pretty well known people that post here under aliases whom I've met offsite, either on the net or in meat space.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

I know a lot of guys that pop over to ATS to see what's happening that work for various governmental groups and/or primes you'd find interesting. I'll betcha SO has a fun time dumping the connection logs once a week to see who's dropped in from where.

Heck, far as that goes, there's some pretty well known people that post here under aliases whom I've met offsite, either on the net or in meat space.

Here's how:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Act increases the ability of law enforcement agencies to search telephone, e-mail communications, medical, financial, and other records; eases restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering within the United States; expands the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, particularly those involving foreign individuals and entities; and broadens the discretion of law enforcement and immigration authorities in detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts. The act also expands the definition of terrorism to include domestic terrorism, thus enlarging the number of activities to which the USA PATRIOT Act’s expanded law enforcement powers can be applied.

This is a small list of the agencies with the legal right now and the potential to dig through the web to find website and posts that they feel may be a threat to to OUR CORRUPT GOV. thanks to the patriot act.

www.fbi.gov...
www.cia.gov...
www.dhs.gov...
www.defenselink.mil...
www.atf.gov...

Here's a master list of the whole alphabet soup:
www.usa.gov...

IMHO, anyone who dares to speak out against this corrupt Gov. will be branded a domestic terrorist, and they will dig up every record of anything you post on-line to use against you. Do a little research over the last year or two to find out about all the "domestic terrorists" and in most cases you'll find part of the evidence against these groups or people will be website traffic and postings.

A few examples:

It is not known why the FBI targeted Indymedia, which provides "independent and challenging reporting" of grass roots and social justice issues, as well as a "news wire" to which its readers can contribute reports.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Maybe they regret not watching Joe Stack more carefully.

Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful 'exemptions' that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy.

www.bayoubuzz.com...

Parker said of the Web post, it "sounded like his (Stack's) voice, but it was nothing I ever heard him say." She added, "Clearly there was crazy in him but it must have been way in the back of his head, it wasn't who Joe was."

www.cbsnews.com...

Wether this group are really nutjobs or just people preparing for TSHTF is still open for me.

The group's website, hutaree.com, says the term Hutaree means "Christian warrior" and characterizes the group as "preparing for the end time battles to keep the testimony of Jesus Christ alive."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Dear Secret ATS Agents,
You hiring?

U2U me.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I never understood the concept of these threads because those monitoring the site do not care what you and I think. In fact, the paranoid rambling is more likely to gain their attention-towards your post history. Majority of you are not the grand tutelage or the great bastion of freedom, which you all claim to be.

On two occasions, I can confidentially proclaim, one had interaction with two individuals, who were obviously "in the know." Had a unique knowledge of operations, organisational structure of investigations and information. Both, I came to trust and consider good friends.

One of them left to take up an intelligence and security position in the military. The other, just disappeared off ATS. And I am not the only member of ATS to have contact with allege "agents" (for a better word.)

And, for the record, as I was told. It is hilarious that members are surprised this site is monitored, while in the same thought process, justify violence against federal employees.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I never understood the concept of these threads because those monitoring the site do not care what you and I think. In fact, the paranoid rambling is more likely to gain their attention-towards your post history.

The concept of this thread was simple to send YOUR own thoughts or message to those who are watching the internet and sites such as ATS. Please read the posts from the beggining, If you think no-one is monitoring these sites read the Patriot Act and look at this post:

Crap, I'll attach behind this post.

And, for the record, as I was told. It is hilarious that members are surprised this site is monitored, while in the same thought process, justify violence against federal employees.

So why would your friends bother to monitor any site if they don't care what we think??

I want you to read my original post and try to understand that I think those" lurking" are just 9 to 5 doing their jobs. Weather I agree or not. Hell for that matter most on ATS would think my job was part of Big Brother.

My message:

Mr. or Mrs. Agent,
I am writting this out of sheer frustation. I am sure that you already have or have the power to find out every little thing about me, where I've been, where I'm at, what's in my bank acct. and so on. That being said you should also know that I'm not so different from you.
I post in these threads out of the frustation of seeing this great country quickly turn into something I only recognize from my time in the service over seas, in the history books and on the history channel. I've seen the quickest turn of events come after 9/11in the name of "security", now I realize the corruption in DC has been going on long before that but more so in the last couple to few decades the lobbyist and wallstreet have taken our government away from us. "We the People" that includes you Mr/Mrs. Agent have lost our voice.

How long should we take it?? Will you stand with us or are you afraid to lose everything you've worked so hard for all your life?? I ask myself these same questions, but make no mistake that I am preparing for whatever may come. Be it economic collapse or the people finaly saying enough. Mr./Mrs. Agent you know us we are your brother, sister, mother and fathers. Don't brand us for speaking about what you know in your heart. Will you stand with us??

There's so much more to say, just keep reading our posts and see how much we have in common.

I tried to ask a simple request in the 1st post in the middle and I'll try it 1 more time.

As the title states I'd like to start a thread for those who believe that we're being watched & monitored by Gov. Agents, shills and spooks. If you do not fall into that catogory I ask you please refrain from posting or bashing those posting in this thread.

If you care to participate, please post as if you writting an e-mail to these agents and not analyzing or bashing other posters.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Here's how:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Act increases the ability of law enforcement agencies to search telephone, e-mail communications, medical, financial, and other records; eases restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering within the United States; expands the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, particularly those involving foreign individuals and entities; and broadens the discretion of law enforcement and immigration authorities in detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts. The act also expands the definition of terrorism to include domestic terrorism, thus enlarging the number of activities to which the USA PATRIOT Act’s expanded law enforcement powers can be applied.

This is a small list of the agencies with the legal right now and the potential to dig through the web to find website and posts that they feel may be a threat to to OUR CORRUPT GOV. thanks to the patriot act.

www.fbi.gov...
www.cia.gov...
www.dhs.gov...
www.defenselink.mil...
www.atf.gov...

Here's a master list of the whole alphabet soup:
www.usa.gov...

IMHO, anyone who dares to speak out against this corrupt Gov. will be branded a domestic terrorist, and they will dig up every record of anything you post on-line to use against you. Do a little research over the last year or two to find out about all the "domestic terrorists" and in most cases you'll find part of the evidence against these groups or people will be website traffic and postings.

A few examples:

It is not known why the FBI targeted Indymedia, which provides "independent and challenging reporting" of grass roots and social justice issues, as well as a "news wire" to which its readers can contribute reports.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Maybe they regret not watching Joe Stack more carefully.

Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful 'exemptions' that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy.

www.bayoubuzz.com...

Parker said of the Web post, it "sounded like his (Stack's) voice, but it was nothing I ever heard him say." She added, "Clearly there was crazy in him but it must have been way in the back of his head, it wasn't who Joe was."

www.cbsnews.com...

Wether this group are really nutjobs or just people preparing for TSHTF is still open for me.

The group's website, hutaree.com, says the term Hutaree means "Christian warrior" and characterizes the group as "preparing for the end time battles to keep the testimony of Jesus Christ alive."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
FBI is a Company

CIA is a Company

DEA is a Company

ETC ETC ETC

Why do you think you work for a government alphabeti agency? when you actually working for a company.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So why would your friends bother to monitor any site if they don't care what we think??

It's their job, however, the individual doing it probably doesn't care

I want you to read my original post and try to understand that I think those" lurking" are just 9 to 5 doing their jobs.

Of course. We've been told plenty of times by them. Heck, one organisation carried out a "leak" procedure on ATS. Just to investigate how they would stop the spread of the information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join