It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican offers 3 reasons it's not liable for abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

VATICAN CITY – Dragged deeper than ever into the clerical sex abuse scandal, the Vatican is launching a legal defense that it hopes will shield the pope from a lawsuit in Kentucky seeking to have him answer attorneys' questions under oath.
Court documents obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press show that Vatican lawyers plan to argue that the pope has immunity as head of state

Source

Pretty sad that the Vatican is choosing to hide rather than face this head on . Having said that , I am not surprised .

Time for a bible quote ... " Many will say to me in that day, Lord Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matt 7:15-23) "

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow that's a powerful bible verse!

WHY DON'T THE 'CHRISTIAN'S' GET IT???

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Of course the Pope has immunity.

He is the Caesar!

Or wait, is that the Black Pope?

Or maybe they are a duo of Emperors? Who knows...

Anyways, whichever one of them is really the boss, doesn't have to answer to anyone. See God made the Pope all powerful, and that is just the way it is.

I am just glad to see that the citizens of the world are waking up and realizing that the Pope is better than them, and is above the law.

Only by acknowledging that the Pope is God in the Flesh, will we ever find our true selves as subjects to the Roman Empire.

ALL Hail to the Caesar!!!

/sarcasm

Seriously though, this should come as NO SURPRISE to anyone who has researched the conspiracies within the Vatican!

It is said by many, that the Vatican invented the Masons /Illuminati / other powerful secret groups, in order to control the societies of the many various nations within the Empire.

This is a super deep history and there is so much to it, that if you are interested to know wtf I am talking about you MUST do some research on these topics. Type in "Black Pope" in the ATS Search.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ever since I learned that the CC would accept land and money as "penance" for the sins of people, and how they would make armies fight their wars, I have come to the THEORY that maybe the CC is "the great deceiver"? (This goes with the above bible verse) Sigh, I know I will get flamed at for this, but I want to hear you all's thoughts.
I think that whole land -for -forgiveness thing is what started the other religious groups who rebelled against the church. I think it was John Wycliffe who thought that the Church should be modest and poor, instead of rich (while other people back then were dying of starvation).
All this hoopla with the CC over the years is telling...and the St.Malachy Pope List goes along with this. Maybe instead of the End of the World, St. Malachy was prophesising the end of the CC?
Maybe it is time to connect the dots? Hmmm...
Word to the wise: not all "Christians" are catholic. I myself am not affiliated with a religion, but I have more tolerance and respect for the Baptist and other branches of Christianity. Catholic Church is the one thing I cannot respect, however. Their doctrines are very needlessly strict (no contraception?!?)Too much fishy business there.
Peace and Love,
-FCL

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by First Curiosity Last
I have come to the THEORY that maybe the CC is "the great deceiver"?

Your supposition appears to be correct sir.

The CC, or Vatican, is the central point of a global empire.

This Empire goes back 2000 years, the Roman Empire.

It never fell or collapsed, it just changed shapes as 2000 years of experience has taught them how to be extremely cunning and deceitful.

They know the tricks to governing any people, anywhere.

Don't believe me yet? The POPE has power in China for God's sake! The Pope has proven secret meetings with Chinese Gov't.

The Pope can go into any United Nations meeting, say whatever he wants, all because he is a "Special Observer" with "Special Rights" and does not have to abide by ANY OF THE RULES NATIONS DO!!!

Also, the Pope has been photographed with his underlings, the Trilateral, Bilderburg, and Council on Foreign relations many times. The Pilgrim Society too!

The Pope wields more political power than ANY HUMAN on EARTH. Even China takes him seriously.

Why ????!!!!

Because the Pope is actually Caesar. The Emperor of the global empire. They use deceit and trickery to fool all of the subjects into bickering with their own governors, that they cannot even imagine who the real boss behind the scenes is.

When Europe invaded the rest of the world historically, what did they bring with them? British, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, etc. What did they all bring??!

They brought the Church with them.

See when the Roman Empire realized it could not govern people with outright MIGHT anymore, they used a more clever ploy. That is to govern the people with Religion instead.

Don't believe me?? Here is some evidence that the Pope holds political influence over the Chinese Government!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If the Vatican was a Godly place of honer such things would not be covered up and dealt with in this manner .

Seeing how they claim to be holy and the Vicar of Christ I think it only fair to see what the bible says on such things ...

" “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. " Matthew 7:15

Seems to me that " they " are not what " they " claim to be .

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
3 best reasons to plead the fifth if your a roman catholic leader

1) wasnt me

2) i cannot marry!

3) go to scenario one if nothing else works!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Another thing I remember. I read a bible passage that said the Antichrist would ride up on a donkey (ass).
One day, while watching the Shotime show "The Tudors", Cardinal Woolsey rode through court on a donkey (ass).
I know that is just hollywood, but does that make sense to anyone?
Thanks for your reply, Muzzleflash...and btw, I am female, LOL.
I can understand your anger.
Peace and Love,
-FCL

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by First Curiosity Last

Interesting point you rase .

As a result of the recent news encompassing the Vatican and the very Legitimate questions being raised as to where its loyalty lies I find myself wanting to read the book titled The Two Babylons by the Late Rev. Alexander Hislop . The Two Babylons

Pope or no Pope he should have to address this issue and do the right thing as per the standards they claim to hold dear . They can't claim to be moral and holy or worthy of the status they currently enjoy ,

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Pretty sad that the Vatican is choosing to hide rather than face this head on . Having said that , I am not surprised .

Time for a bible quote ... " Many will say to me in that day, Lord Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matt 7:15-23) "

The use of the bible verse was masterful. Absolutely brilliant. Well done.

If you were to believe Protoplasmic Traveller, it would seem that there are self fulfilling prophecies littered throughout the bible meant to be triggered when Rome (not The Vatican) decides it is time for the next evolution.

Perhaps this scandal is the beginning?

top topics

join