It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashes, booms reported over Western Washington

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hmm I live in Vancouver, just north of where this was supposed to have happened. My suite faces south and I had left my patio door open wide.

I didn't see or hear anything, but I did wake up in the middle of the night to close the door. Not sure if the so-called boom woke me up, but I don't remember hearing or seeing anything. It was a clear night out too.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Time for an earthquake?

Yes, actually there was a small one this morning, near my home.
Only a 4.5 Mag, but I felt it. There was a small boom.
A short, sharp, shock

I reported this in Banshee's earthquake forum.

Strange lights have been known to precede earthquakes.

Electric fields, produced by the crystaline structure of the earth's crust,
as it is squeezed by it's own tektonics, and, some others suspect by the
alignment of the Sun and Moon, Like tidal forces on water.

Remember quartz, is piezoelectric, and produces an elctric field, when under pressure. This could explain the lights?

A syzygy occurs when the tidal forces are even stronger than usual. In this case, the moon is at one of it's closests points of orbit, while it is FULL. We are in the midst of a syszygy now.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Someone mentioned komotv.com as a link. The front page says the meteor was computer monitor-sized or similar to a piece of small luggage but the story itself does not mention this. I don't think anyone has found any evidence of a meteor (of course, it very well may have burnt up coming through the atmosphere).

This is suspicious indeed. My son woke up around this time and said he didn't know why. He is 13. I did not wake up nor did anyone else in the house. I wonder if there was military testing going on even though they deny it happening.

My first comment to my husband when we heard it on the radio was "UFO".

Mimi
(new member)

<< 1   >>

join