It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with UFO case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey all,

I need help trying to find out information about a case where a man was abducted while hunting/fishing then was found mutilated (??) I think I got those parts of the case right but maybe not. This really interested me when a friend asked me if I knew anything about it and I vaguley remember hearing or reading something about such a case years ago.

I know you all who are intimate with case specifics may be able to pinpoint which one I'm referencing. I'd like to make this a project for me in my spare time to perform some research on. Thanks to all in advance!!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think you might be looking for the Todd Sees incident in Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. A very strange case that was allegedly related to a UFO sighting.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Banater

THANK YOU!!

That was it for sure. I appreciate your help.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found your old post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also found this article where it says he died from Cocaine.
www.rense.com...

Doing some google searches reveals alot of inconsistent data from non reputable sources. Very weird but the whole thing doesnt seem like anything at all. Probably just a bunch of overreacting and speculation.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

Ahh thanks to you too!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It was also discussed on the Paracast in January. I haven't listened to this podcast yet so I'm not sure how it went....

January 10, 2010 — Butch Witkowski This week, we discuss the incredibly frightening “dark side” of the UFO abduction phenomenon with Butch Witkowski, Chief Investigator for MUFON Pennsylvania. During this episode, he’ll report on the Todd Sees incident, an apparent example of human mutilation with a cause that appears to be unknown.

link...www.theparacast.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi...here is the link to the entire account:

The Todd Sees Case: Alien Abduction, Murder and Coverup

Any further information that can be provided, please forward to us at the link on the site. Thanks

top topics

join