It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Help But Feel An April Fools Joke Is Coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yup, I'm calling it.

I bet Bill and Springer are just waiting till midnight to put up some fake 2010 site to watch us all loose our minds.

What do you all think?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm not really sure about it cause my memory is crap ... but if I remember correctly something happened the 1st of April before I joined, as usual something that was supposed to be in good fun was blown out of proportion by a few, and so they decided to stop the practice.

Like I said I could be wrong, in fact I hope I'm wrong ...

Plus, as I clearly demonstrate, I reserve and exercise the right to be the fool on any day.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Interesting.

Could you resist though? I mean we have thousands of members waiting for this new re-design.

I know I couln't lol

And yes SD, you may be a fool on any day. I also reserve that right.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe a fake story or two will pop up, get a hundred flags or so and then be revealed as hoaxes.

Do I remember correctly, was it last April Fools that there was a story about a virgin Mary statue found on the moon? Don't be surprised if we get another one of those.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

What a day for disclosure to ACTUALLY happen eh?

None of us would believe them.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I always like watching this site April Fool's on the web

They tend to keep track of the jokes and such ( as long as people send them in )

Example Google translate for Animals link

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It would suck if scientists found out a large meteorite was gonna wipe out human civ tomorrow.

The funny part would be, that no one would believe it till it was show time.

April First, the worst day for any real news to happen. Seriously.

link   
I've always thought April 1st would be a great day for the Second Coming.

It reminds me of that wonderful quip from Mencken (so often mistakenly attributed to Voltaire, who said enough brilliant things and doesn't need to steal lines from decent Americans like Mencken) "God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too terrified to laugh."

link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Maybe a fake story or two will pop up, get a hundred flags or so and then be revealed as hoaxes.

Do I remember correctly, was it last April Fools that there was a story about a virgin Mary statue found on the moon? Don't be surprised if we get another one of those.
That was an actual story in the enquirer , also one about a statue of Elvis found on the moon once .
(every one knows there really on mars)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I hear Alex Jones calls April Fools Day "False Flag Day".

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sorry folks, our April Fool's pranks have always wound up causing more trouble than laughs.

Hell, one of our better pranks is still being used by other sites claiming we are gov't agents.

That's not to say we don't pull any stunts behind closed doors. Just not with the members anymore.

Sorry folks.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by serbsta

What a day for disclosure to ACTUALLY happen eh?

None of us would believe them.

~Keeper

Isn't it interesting how the ptb never do anything on this day. Nothing of importance can i remember on april 1st.

Do they like there games today too, i suppose so as you can see from the media.

top topics

join