It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMan says justice system not for him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

FreeMan says justice system not for him

www.stcatharinesstandard.ca

A man accused of several highway traffic offences was given a trial date, whether he wants to appear for it or not, after telling a court Tuesday he wouldn't show up at any time.

A member of the FreeMan of the Land society, Mika Rasila, who prefers to be known as Mika of the family Rasila, was joined by a handful of supporters at the King Street courthouse who don't believe in following Canada's laws.

Rasila said outside the court that as FreeMen, they believe people lose rights when they enter "government contracts," and have voided them all. That includes no longer carrying ID
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've been reading up on the Freeman movement and I hope it is successful. The more you read about it, the more you grasp that we are slaves. The best kind of slaves, Slaves that are unaware that they are in bondage. At least it's making the papers. I'm planing on joining the movement after some more study of course.

www.stcatharinesstandard.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Did you see how the article lies and tries to do a hit job on him?

It said that "Freemen" ... do not "want to follow laws", essentially.

What a bunch of bull man, they act like "Freemen" want to get away with murder rape and theft. This is a LIE.

Freemen want to be left the hell alone, pretty much.

There is 3 sets of law.

#1) "God's Law" which is Right vs Wrong.
#2) Law of Jungle , which is survival of fittest
#3) Man's Law, which can be anything you make up and write down.

Therefore, Man's Law is the least logical of them all. Because it changes constantly and can be anything literally.

Freemen IGNORE Man's Law, because it is DUMB. Man's Law enslaves you to do pointless retarded things at your own expense.

Freemen only acknowledge "God's" Law, and the Law of the Jungle.

Man's Law is a freaking joke. And so is the entirety of government for that matter. A complete joke.

Maybe if we had actual intelligent educated people write our "Man's Laws", than perhaps this would not be happening.

But this is what happens when you let total ignoramuses create our LAWS. You get garbage!

And now the citizens won't even acknowledge Government anymore. I guess government shouldn't have F'd it up so bad than....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wish it was that easy in America. I'd be all over a "Free man" group in a heartbeat.

However, seeing as how you are forced to get IDs and sign contracts for just about everything here, it is quite difficult to live a normal life without the "government contracts".

I hope for the best for this man and his group. It is always a
when the good guys win.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Like what Justice Kennedy (supreme court) said about Laws.

To the American Bar association. That they are not making the case for Freedom and Democracy as well as they ought to be.

He said Every citizen has a right to KNOW the laws and UPHOLD them without FEAR of Repercussions.

What happens when there is millions of absurd laws on the books?? NO ONE can KNOW THE LAW. Not even Lawyers!!!

There is no way to know a million things at once, especially since the odds are they begin to contradict each other at some point!!

Law has become a laughing stock.

We need simple laws, that everyone can know. That is what it boils down to.

All of these contracts and sign your name here, this is all entrapment and a way to screw you over if they decide to ever use one of those millions of laws against you.

Watch this VIDEO!!! IT's a Supreme Court Justice telling the truth!

3 major points he makes.

#1) The rule of law should be binding on the Government and all it's officials.

#2) The rule of law must respect dignity and equality and human rights of ever person.
The people are entitled to have a right to participate in the laws that govern them.
"The right to participate in government is nothing less than the right to help shape your own destiny."

#3) That every person has a Right to know what the Laws are, and enforce them without fear of retaliation or retribution.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
People could do it, if they wanted to live like the Amish. Of course, here in the US, they would spend as much time in jail as not, would not be able to buy a car (Because they don't have insurance.) I guess they could still cash a paycheck if they are willing to have an id instead of a proper driver's license, but they would basically have to live at the lowest rung of society.

Granted, they could just continue doing what they do and overload the courts and the jails, but with the number of people already in the system for minor offenses, it doesn't look like that is enough to get TPTB's attention.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Also another point to make.

Everyone keeps calling it the "Justice System".

I guess that makes me the Pope huh??

No no, I am not the Pope. And this is not the Justice System. This is actually the Injustice System.

Courts jump to conclusions, because they are Kangaroos.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A very apt article of how one man fought the UK concil tax.

BAsically he agreed to pay up if the council could prove that he entered into a contract with them.

I see this working with most institutions of 'mans law' Personally wouldn't but it makes total sense:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

Thanks for the info, I never heard about that one.

I will check out the link now. TY.

I also know what you mean by "Personally wouldn't". I also feel the same oftentimes because they have things so controlled it is nearly impossible to get off their system and still have a roof over your head.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

It's the same here. Becoming a freeman means giving up a lot of "Government so called benefits." First thing you have to do is not vote. If you vote, you consent to be governed.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

This is a template that has been used.

To whom it may concern,

I refer to the default notice dated 00/00/0000 and wish to advise that your negotiable instrument has been accepted for value upon proof of claim; which may be substantiated by forwarding the following verification of debt details within 3 days (72 hours) of receipt of this notice to the address listed below.

1. Proof of the existence of an account or contract in the actual flesh and blood name of [INSERT YOUR LEGAL ENTITIE’S NAME HERE IN ALL CAPS], dually signed and witnessed by both parties; not a unilateral agreement; and, upon which signed page there is reference to the entire agreement.

Note: [YOUR LEGAL ENTITIE’S NAME HERE IN ALL CAPS] is an artificial entity, a limited liability, legal fiction trademark, which constitutes valuable intellectually property, and all rights, title and interests are reserved.

2. Proof of claim that you are the current holder of the original, above mentioned debt instrument and that it is not being sold or onsold to another party.

3. A copy of the actual accounting where by [insert name of collection agency or alleged creditor here] has incurred a loss of the alleged debt.

4. An invoice, not a statement, of the amount of money allegedly owing or owed to [name of collection agency or alleged creditor here] by [YOUR NAME HERE IN ALL CAPS].

5. Proof of claim that there is any lawful money in circulation backed by anything of value.

Disclaimer: Please note, incorrectly addressed mail shall be returned unopened and unread. Any and all correspondence from this point must be by mail only. JOHN DOE/JANE DOE does not authorize the recording of his/her voice at any time, for any purpose, nor does he/she consent to being contacted by telephone, and shall enforce his/her copyright rights in all instances such as copyright infringement or trademark violation. No authorization for the use of JOHN DOE TM/JANE DOE TM is implied granted or permitted. JOHN DOE TM/JANE DOE TM agrees to hold harmless John Doe/Jane Doe, the natural flesh and blood man/woman, for all claims and liabilities under private contract between the parties.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why is it hard to be a FreeMan here in the US? i been doing research off and on for the last half a year or so, trying to figure out how to do it here. BUt it really is nigh impossible. There can basically be no FreeMan in America without loads of cash money. And thats not easy to come by. SO, i was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice.

Due to my choice of auaintances and my personal taste in clothing and hairstyles, i get harassed almost constantly by the police, amd i always use my rights whenever possible, but even using the constitional rights i have available, makes me agree to being a corporate entity i believe.

Just the other day i had to school some officers on the 4th amendment and why it was not alright for them to check my bag. their response was it was just their job to do so, and there job would be much easier if i didnt resort to spouting rhetoric at them.

Since when is the constitution rhetoric?

Any help would be much appreciated.

love and peace

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I wish it was that easy in America. I'd be all over a "Free man" group in a heartbeat.

However, seeing as how you are forced to get IDs and sign contracts for just about everything here, it is quite difficult to live a normal life without the "government contracts".

I hope for the best for this man and his group. It is always a
when the good guys win.

S&F.

When you get right down to it though the ‘normal’ life is not normal, as normal has come to mean being enslaved to a nine to five job, motorized transportation that is expensive to operate and maintain and pollutes the atmosphere, banks to keep all your money in and cards to pay for everything electronically, cell phones to stay wired to the grid 24/7 when you are mobile, computers to wire you to the grid when you aren’t. In fact it’s a world of basically artificial everything and almost everything involves buying and selling, debits and credits, a loss or a profit.

It is very hard to live that kind of ‘normal’ life if you want to go the Freeman route.

I can say this though when I was still in my teens and being mentored by a much wiser and much older adult, back in the days when there were no cell phones, he didn’t even have a telephone in his home. His reasoning was, if it’s not important enough for someone to come over and knock on the door and tells me; well it’s not really important.

The reality is most of us run around like chickens with our heads cut off in pursuit of typically ‘normal’ meaningless things that we attach great importance too simply for the drama and spectacle factor.

There is in fact almost nothing normal at all about the lives we have been conditioned and brainwashed to lead and value.

As they use to say in the 60's, tune in and drop out!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If I were a freeman I would grow the finest cannabis plants in all the land and sell its ambrosial flowers to any man or woman who desired them.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good article.

I asked a few friends the other day - where in the world can a small group of people live if they don't want to be governed? They had no answer. They conceeded that living anywhere (in Australia) means that you are governed.

Giving the slaves the power to vote is the ultimate mockery. They think that they have a chance at the ballot box... fools.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
To me this is all very hypocritical ... I bet most of you would not hesitate to sue one of these FreeMen if they happened to accidentally drive into you while committing some traffic violation (of a law they do not recognise).

I do agree that a lot of laws are ridiculous ... but essentially we do need laws to curb the Law of Anarchy - this is a first state that all humans descend into when the Law of Man is not enforced.

Eventually a balance is found when Laws are once again passed and enforced, and has been a desirable yet unnatural and unbalanced state since humans existed.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

When you get down to it, you can be a Freeman anywhere. The first place you have to be free is in your mind. YOU make your own reality. I watched a program on the descendents on the inca's. They live high up in the Andes and barely have contact with the rest of the world. You have to be able to make sacrifices. NO ONE has power over you unless you let them. If you do, you become a slave. Here is a link that you can learn much about. You have to join the group. It's a face book freeman group with a bunch of good info.Good luck

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
reply to post by M157yD4wn

You have to be able to make sacrifices.

My firstborn? Virgins? Lawyers?

But essentially I believe that most people who visit ATS are more free than most ... free thinkers are invaluable in the society of today.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You have to sacrifice your time. Picture yourself driving without a license plate. You will get pulled over and you will have to stick to your guns. Not sure if you've seen the video of the guy with the home made plate that said free man or something like that.. He gave his affidavit of truth and after about 10 min, the police let him go.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
To me this is all very hypocritical ... I bet most of you would not hesitate to sue one of these FreeMen if they happened to accidentally drive into you while committing some traffic violation (of a law they do not recognise).

I do agree that a lot of laws are ridiculous ... but essentially we do need laws to curb the Law of Anarchy - this is a first state that all humans descend into when the Law of Man is not enforced.

Eventually a balance is found when Laws are once again passed and enforced, and has been a desirable yet unnatural and unbalanced state since humans existed.

To me that is though highly assumptive. Can you really pretend to know how each and every person who supports freemen concepts would react in any given situation simply by basing it on what you imagine you would likely do; therefore you imagine they would likely do it.

I have never sued anyone in my life, and I have had opportunity to do so.

The truth is people know what’s right and what’s wrong and who was right and who was wrong in such situations, and are more than capable of privately negotiating compensation with out bringing in a Judge dressed up in Robes and playing God.

In fact a lot of people opt for a professional Arbiter and the arbitration process where both sides come to a mutually satisfactory agreement by simply employing an unbiased third party to keep the negotiations focused, amiable and productive, instead of much costlier, more time consuming, and far more capricious courts of law.

The Court system itself operates on the premise that we are all criminals of a sort, and all bad in various ways, and we must be compelled by ‘Authority’ to do the ‘right’ thing, based on what the court considers to be ‘right’ even if it’s the most flawed decision in the world. They have the muscle and might to impose it on us.

Yet even a court can’t squeeze blood out of a rock. The greater truth is that people who know they have really done something wrong and are at fault are usually desirous of making amends for it. They will too freely and willingly if given half a dignified chance to privately.

Most of the laws though are aimed at victimless crimes and the fact is that the laws themselves don’t deter anyone. People still drive faster than the posted speed limits, people still buy, sell and consume marijuana and narcotics, people still gamble, people still prostitute themselves and pay for sex. All that happens is the state ends up enriching itself in the process.

The deeper reality is when ever someone starts speaking to how ridiculous and ineffective the bulk of our laws is the first thing someone does is imagine a worst case scenario where they imagine they and everyone else would want or need the law and the courts.

The true reality is most injured parties can actually seek redress directly with the party that injured them and get compensation from the injuring party much more quickly, easily and amicably through direct negotiation and some non-Judicial form of arbitration. The only thing that is different is neither lawyers or the courts make any money that way! What a shame huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join