It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Plan to Restore the Constitution - April 19

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well, so far they have one governor signed on.

I think if the rallies are large enough, they have to address it finally.

Otherwise what happens?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

all movements start with one
this one shows it can work
one becomes two become four

this will happen because everbody wants it to

and its a legal way to win

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

There is one other significance.

Its Adolf Hitlers Birthday

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Double post. Please delete

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
"The Creator has supplied the earth with an abundance of energy sources. Abundant energy is the foundation for all technological advancement. A high and improved quality of life is totally dependent on an abundance of energy. The Constitution does not grant the federal government the power to regulate, control, or establish a national policy for the generation and distribution of energy. Within the United States, there is a nearly unlimited supply of coal, oil, natural gas, and hydroelectric energy sources. Carbon dioxide generated from these sources is not an environmental pollutant, but is, in fact, an essential and vital element of life, enhancing life rather than negatively impacting it."

*Taken from their website.

will be back with link

articlesoffreedom.us...

ok got it now, scroll down to C - Energy Independence

[edit on 1-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Please supply link.

Otherwise it is not verifiable.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ya know, I wouldn't mind doing this, but it's probably not a great idea to be stirring up crap in Oklahoma City on the 19th.

*BANG BANG BANG* "FREEZE!"

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Wow, that is another thing isn't it. I forgot all about that. SHeeeet.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Well, exactly what energy source do you think we should use?

There are only so many types. Mandating use of Windmills is not going to solve the problem.

I believe nuclear is a good choice and so is opening up those wells in Alaska that have been just sitting there. Also all the other oil reservoirs that have been shut down. How do you expect to repair the economy? Or don't you?

Our government in 20 years now has done nothing to fix our energy needs.

Why do you think that is?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by boondock-saint

ATS THE WORLD IS WATCHING

the 3 ways to control people

1. make them beleive there is nothing they can do (example complex civil law is another language legileze) CHANGE TO COMMON LAW

2. print money and charge people interest for the right to use money(the federal reserve is unlawfuly counterfeting your notes) REINSTATE JFK RED BACK

3.divide people into smaller groups and demonize them (911,truthers,anti war ect) IF EVERY PERSON WHO WANTS CHANGE WEARS THE SAME ARM BAND THERE WILL BE A SEA OF UNITY ENOUGH NUMBERS AND ALL WILL JOIN TOGETHER

a roman senitor once said all slaves should wear arm bands so we know who the slaves are
NO SAID AN OLDER SENITOR FOR THEN THEY KNOW HOW FEW WE ARE

I really hope everyone is listening to XPLodER. He's making a lot of sense, and in fact the Restore America Plan incorporates a lot of his ideas. I really like the armband idea. Everyone who wants change needs to identify somehow. We'd have strength in numbers, appear more intimidating, and it would be easier to know where strangers stand on the issues.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Similar to the Restore America Plan - www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...

That the FBI are apparently reacting to.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Let us not forget 76 people murdered by Janet Reno in Waco, TX on 4/19 as well.

On a side note I am much more interested in 4/20.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I honestly don't believe it will make a difference and that it will be laughed out

We agree on something.

And I'm sure if there's an "event" like OKC by one of your buddies, you guys will say it was a false flag operation.

Must be awesome to be able to live with so much cognitive dissonance.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Isn't April 19th some kind of Satanic Holiday? Bad things have happened historically on April 19th. There's a thread on ATS talking about the latter. Seems odd that you'ld pick that day. How do we know you're not working for an alphabet soup agency?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Articles of Freedom, eh? Cute. Unfortunately the country isn't a video game that you can simply push the reset button on if you don't happen to like the way it's turning out. Why, just the repealing of the Patriot Act would take untold years of devoted effort by a small army of dedicated reformers in order to actually get it done. Also, I'm dubious as to the vision this group has for a reformed and revitalized America. The great thing about our Constitution is that nobody in power is going to like what it says about what they can and can't do. No doubt these patriots would find certain rights for certain groups completely expendable, the same way that the guys in power do right now. In other words, meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Thanks but I think I'm going to skip this tea party.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
I'm confused about one thing...if these "Article of Freedom" are supposed to be a call to arms to "restore" the Constitution, what's with the Christian imagery? The Constitution and our government is not supposed to endorse a religion above any other. It seems the writer fo these "articles" has let in his person bias in a few different ways.

That's because many self acclaimed constitutionalists believe this is God's country. The US military is God's Army.

Stupid? You know it.

What you do have to understand is that the constitution was founded under Christian values, one example is "In God we Trust" on our money, and even the pledge allegiance "one nation under God" stems from this ideal. If you are an athiest well that is your God given freedom of choice. Not government given freedom of choice.
Another thing to consider is if I'm not mistaken, America is where the most Christians live than any other country in the world.
I don't know if any claims to be God's army, but I do know some elitist nut jobs like Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd “I’m Doing God’s Work” Blankfein say this, but his god is apparently the devil.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I truly believe that some of you posting on here are NUTS!

If you truly believe that a country (US in this case) could follow to the letter a piece of paper that was written a few hundred years ago by a group of idealists (Rebels) and still expect that said country to have not evolved from that said piece of paper, then you are some kind of imbecile and need to get into the REAL world.

A country's laws, economic state, social state, environmental state, diplomatic state and every other state that makes up a nation will naturally evolve through time. You (US) are merely a baby in the nationhood stakes when it comes to being a country. Most of the world have had eons to evolve and so their laws, etc etc have also evolved.

If you still keep on insisting on this idealistic piece of paper written when the world was a totally different place, than it is now, then I am afraid that some of you are in for a big eye opener. Learn to grow up.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

If you truly believe that a country (US in this case) could follow to the letter a piece of paper that was written a few hundred years ago by a group of idealists (Rebels) and still expect that said country to have not evolved from that said piece of paper, then you are some kind of imbecile and need to get into the REAL world.

Nope!

If you knew anything about our constitution and how it was written, you would know the founders PURPOSEFULLY left it 'open' for future evolutions while at the same time, to preserve the fundamental freedoms they knew citizens needed to remain secure in future generations.

It's not a massively long document that assumes every little facet of American life. It's an 'outline' of sorts that was designed to protect all of the most sacred and basic freedoms while allowing congress to expand as needed, but within the boundaries of the constitution.

It's an extremely wise document that was written BEFORE ITS TIME and is still very much applicable today.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The constitution is a magnificient and brilliant document...

But this movement is about as grass-roots as fox news.

It's entire platform is based on the constitutional interpretations of "Judge" Andrew Napolitano...who has worked for Fox News for twenty years and has a radio show on Fox News Radio.

Andrew Napolitano
en.wikipedia.org...

Napolitino from the freedom works website..
www.articlesoffreedom.us...

By any other name ...BIRTHERS

We The People Foundation placed a full-page advertisement in the December 1 and 3, 2008 Chicago Tribune newspaper in the form of an open letter addressed to Barack Obama's presidential transition office in Chicago, in which the Foundation disputes Obama's status as a "natural born citizen" of the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

I just think folks should sniff a little before they put something in thier mouth and gobble it down.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Super Fantastic Thread - Some Important Vids that Parallel all this...

The Strawman Illusion - An Indepth Discussion into who you really are.

Your Human Rights and the Illusion ariainvictus.110mb.com

John McGowan Presents Tim Turner and the American Sovereignty Movement.

Welcome to "OurSammie" www.oursammie.net...

The Controllers of Corporations will be seen for what they are "Satanists"

[edit on 1-4-2010 by SeraphSirius]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join