It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Plan to Restore the Constitution - April 19

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

ATS THE WORLD IS WATCHING

solution
1. remove the legal but unlawful corperation know as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
2. retern the right to coin legitamite money THE J.F.K REDBACK is still lawfull and the man died trying to implement it
3. return to comon law and remove all civil court judges who are corperations out to make money (look it up)
4.set up new legal entity The Free United States of America

IF THE CORPERATION THAT ILLEGALLY AND UNLAWFULLY OWES MONEY IS DISBANDED THE DEBT DOES NOT NEED TO BE PAID

TO CREATE A SEA CHANGE PEOPLE NEED TO BE LAWFULL AND NON VIOLENT

if you fail in america the world will follow you into darkness

new zealand citizen praying americans make there voices heard

what will protesting do WTF?

its written in your consitution redress of greavences if enough people ask for answers people will support you more and more voices will ask
why wont a lawfull non violent petetion be answered ?

all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

I do know for a fact that the FED Gov cannot operate
without States consent. I do not know who's
gonna sign. But I'd be willing to say it will be
20 or more. 14 of them tried to sue the Fed
over Obamacare and the Feds told them to shut-up.
So the Feds have very few friends in the states right now.
And that turned the tables when the Feds took away
state grievances.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Well, this rally has teeth. So I do not know what you are talking about.

It seems the gov thinks this one means something-

Government passes $350 Million Contract for Mercs

Can you explain what teeth it has? What is the plan to enforce it when the DC criminals ignore it? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

murderd yes but its whatt changed because of them that i am focused on ok murder me if it changes the world i would gladly give my one life to help the lives of milllons more and as far as the elites go if you dont who they are how do you know they exsist? and that "they" have any control? and how many presidents have lied and gotten into office and changed things to what suited them? hmmmmmm lets see 95% wow big suprise there op

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
you think shwartzenegger will sign? I know he wont.

I think he will.
CA has 24 State owned buildings up for sale
to the highest bidder. The reason is CA is broke also
and needs the money to pay state employees.
His state needs this change as well as does the
people of CA. So Arnold being the Terminator,
he will do what is necessary to sustain his state.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

thank you finally a solution to the problem and not just well we can't do this or we can't do that omg

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

See my sig "The Solution"

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I understand you man. I just want to say 2 things, then Im done for the night (but I'll check this thread in the morning
-

1.) if the elites/tptb suddenly flip the whole script and suddenly start doing what they were supposed to be doing all along and this has a positive outcome on april 19th, I will: come onto ats and formally and publicly announce I was wrong, I am a fool, and I didnt know what I was talking about, and I'll never doubt protest again. I will also come to your house and cut your grass, wash your car and clean your floors for 1 year (365 days). I really dont think it will happen, but Im willing to put that out there because I want to see something good/positive happen and that seems like a fair incentive.
and

2.) This is all just a ride. our whole existence is only based on light refracting on several different levels of vibration, and its a MIRACLE that we are able to percieve it and realize it. the only reason tptb have ANY power is because they have people so intoxicated with the small concepts like religion, money, borders, being alone in the universe, and all the other little control mechanisms they have learned to condition people to, for no other reason than to control people and feed their lust for power and greed for more control. If everyone just stopped responding (i.e.: stopped working(slaving), stopped listening to men who claim to make declaration for "God" (no man speaks for the Creator of everything, that is just more of mans' narcissism), stopped responding to arbitrary rules and laws only meant to confine the human spirit, mind and body, and if they begin to kill us because this angers them just smile and tell them you still love them even tho they messed up- EVENTUALLY (and that could be a while, it wont happen in one day) they will think to themselves: "what the hell is WRONG with us? what the hell are we doing?"
but it wont happen like that because we ourselves are greedy and sucked into thier game of desire for wealth and objects.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

it is about time boss im telling you this much if there is a problem and you want to listen there is a solution and i will say it again thank you

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
reply to post by XPLodER

thank you finally a solution to the problem and not just well we can't do this or we can't do that omg

if you would have read the entire thread before posting
then you may have found the articles listed in a prior link
which I will post again

www.articlesoffreedom.us...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

how many times do you go through multipul pages of things? me i skim and post my opionon and if its not liked o well suck it up but i do see your point now

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

ATS THE WORLD IS WATCHING

the 3 ways to control people

1. make them beleive there is nothing they can do (example complex civil law is another language legileze) CHANGE TO COMMON LAW

2. print money and charge people interest for the right to use money(the federal reserve is unlawfuly counterfeting your notes) REINSTATE JFK RED BACK

3.divide people into smaller groups and demonize them (911,truthers,anti war ect) IF EVERY PERSON WHO WANTS CHANGE WEARS THE SAME ARM BAND THERE WILL BE A SEA OF UNITY ENOUGH NUMBERS AND ALL WILL JOIN TOGETHER

a roman senitor once said all slaves should wear arm bands so we know who the slaves are
NO SAID AN OLDER SENITOR FOR THEN THEY KNOW HOW FEW WE ARE

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I hope you're right, but I know you're wrong. these governors are not just gonna buck up and defy their masters, just the same as the president(s) wont. it is certain doom if they bite the hand that feeds. they have families and Im sure they have already been given the "smokey room" rundown of what happens if you go against the NWO/Illuminati plans. JFK did it. he damn near got away with it to. but they let future leaders know not to buck up when tptb had him murdered in front of the whole world at a blood sacrifice site (if Im not mistaken, Dealy Plaza was the original location for the first freemason temple in the US)- then they went on to lie about it for years and years and years. not one person has ever sucessfully thwarted their plans because they cannot be beat at their own game. I doubt they can even be beaten successfully by violence either. THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THEM IS TO NOT PLAY THE GAME. IGNORE THEM, IGNORE VOLUNTARY SLAVERY, IGNORE COMMERCE, IGNORE ARBITRARY RULES and I bet you'll see some real change happen. Oh, at first they will be SUPER pissed and probably try to FORCE us to go back to doing all that stuff, but eventually when they see we are 100% non-compliant, I bet we will see something change that nobody expected. and not just bumper sticker change, Im talking about evolving to the next level of thought, where all that little stuff dosent even matter and we discover who we ALL really are and why we are here.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
if anyone is even listening to me, Im telling you the truth. why would I lie? I want it as bad as you all do. we should all be free and safe. the whole world. not responding IS the way. protest only creates a situation to perpetuate their hate for all the people they loathe. violence is playing right into their hands. JUST DONT PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE. dont say: "yea, but how will I get this and that...". IF EVERYONE DOES IT, THE GAME IS OVER. you cant frighten someone to comply if they dont care if you beat them or imprison them or kill them. THEY WILL HATE THAT MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING ANYONE CAN DO.

*** also: if we dont hurry up and EVERYONE NOT COMPLY before they move to R.F.I.D. chips, all will be lost. that is the final level of control. I am really hoping with everything I can muster that april 19th isnt "BIG RFID CHIP DAY" because then that is the day that good will be permanently overshadowed by evil. good night ATS, I'll read this in the morning. be safe everyone, and please at least stop to think about what I said (before Jon Titor comes back to laugh at us for doing what we said he told us we would do lol). WE ARE ALL ONE MIND, we just havent figured it out yet.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
here we are again with this illumante junk again

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of the issues mentioned on the list, or at least that they should be addressed but this is really where you lose me.

We have a President who apparently is not a natural born citizen

Not true or even proven.

Aside from it not being a fact but sort of presented as one, it brings down the tone of the message into the realm of conspiracy and paranoia. May as well add on there that "We have the Muslim Anti-Christ in office that is about to unleash the forces of Hell on us good Christians."

A point that, if true, I thought most Christians would delight in, being that their Messiah is bound to show up and they inevitably find their place in his kingdom. What do I know, though? Maybe some people like it down here in the "wicked world" more than they care to admit.

Anyway...I really don't think such a thing needs to be listed in a serious protest. I try to avoid anything that associates me with the illogical blind tenacity of the Birther crowd.

The other issues are more important.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

here we go with that sheep junk again. thats not even "theory" anymore. the illuminati is fact in history bub. do your research.
* good nite, all... zzz.zzz.zzz

[edit on 1-4-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
here we are again with this illumante junk again

Illuminati?????
hahahahahahaha
u gotta be joking right???
the illuminati are crawling
under rocks right about now.
their plans are washed up

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Obama has produced a legal document
which states he was born in Hawaii.
But what is missing is an actual doctors signature
on that document. there is also speculation
around the seal on that document as if it
was forged. But he will not produce an original
copy. He produces carbon copies only.
Or at least that is what I have been told

I'm not really a birther so I'm not sure of all
the details. Even when you go get a drivers
license u r supposed to produce an original
copy, not a duplicate one from a printer.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

when your born your birthed into the contry of birth (maritime law)
when your parents register your birth they are signing you into a civil law contract (civil law)
but civil law contracts must be signed by two parties and the property being regested is you and you never signed your transition from maritime to civil law contract making you only anserable to common law

common laws is only injery death or loss
common law in a de jour jury of your pairs is no civil law judge
so all civil law is unlawful as your parents may not sign your rights away on your behalf and you can do it yourself untill legal age

AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by XPLodER]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join