It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2010 Plan to Restore the Constitution - April 19

page: 4
49
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
well i can tell you this much the politcal faces don't give a rats ****** and this rally is going to be like others sadly a waste of time because it isnt for the people its for the money that what it has been and always will be about the almighty dollar!!!




posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 

not to bust your bubble there
but these demonstrations
have nothing to do with the tea party
they may show up or attend
but it's not the Tea Parties Ball Game

this is coming from The Continental Congress 09



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281
 


I was mistaken here.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
well i can tell you this much the politcal faces don't give a rats ****** and this rally is going to be like others sadly a waste of time because it isnt for the people its for the money that what it has been and always will be about the almighty dollar!!!


sorry to bust bubbles again
but it's not about money
within a few months our US dollar
is gonna collapse
and it wont be worth the paper
its printed on

America is bankrupt
and the gov and banks and corporations and wall street
has put us there

Guess what???
Washington, you're fired !!!



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
my bad didnt read the whole thing. i agree with you don't lose your cool because when you lose your cool you lose control and when you lose the control you opponet has the upper hand



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 

not to bust your bubble there
but these demonstrations
have nothing to do with the tea party
they may show up or attend
but it's not the Tea Parties Ball Game

this is coming from The Continental Congress 09


^^^ buddy, you're not busting my bubble, you'll se when CNN spins the whole thing into a tea party theme because they showed up. and sarah palins' dumb ass will steal all the thunder. it'll be the tea parties ballgame when CNN and the rest of the msm is done with it, and still nothing will be accomplished.




posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
its funny that people think this will be the division bell and stuff is gonna start going right all of a sudden. even if you SAY "no, not this time.." - secretly in your mind you know its true. that is the true busted bubble in this situation.



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by killer4281

Guess what???
Washington, you're fired !!!


^^^ yea. we already told 'em that. they ignored us. now they just laugh at the concept of being fired.



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
this is very intresting the fact that the goverment has this 350 millon dollar contract for these mercs but what is going to happen when in the next couple of months the dollar goes flat? stuff isnt foing to go right very fast but i am sure eventually things will slowly get better



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


TO MEMBERS OF ATS

THE WORLD IS WATCHIN


create a lawfull non violent sea change in opinion by educating everyone that within the law there is a lawfull way to repeal unlawfull laws statutes and dictates written into your consitution

IT RELIES ON YOU THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE CAUSE

just another march WTF?

this is your chance to free yourselfs and when the world realizes you will have started a movement unstopable that will travel the world

im in new zealand and know if good people do nothing then evil will prosper

support this change with all you have as the world will follow you into darkness if you fail to achieve change



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
^^^ yea. we already told 'em that. they ignored us. now they just laugh at the concept of being fired.


there is a difference
as of April 19th
then it will be the Governors of 50 States (if they sign)
who fires Washington

that's a whole new ball of wax



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What do you suggest then? you aparently have alll the answers and yet with all the words your spewing you have said nothing



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER
 


alll this your spewing and yet have said nothing what is your suggestion be part of the solution not the problem



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by endisnighe
 


TO MEMBERS OF ATS

THE WORLD IS WATCHIN


create a lawfull non violent sea change in opinion by educating everyone that within the law there is a lawfull way to repeal unlawfull laws statutes and dictates written into your consitution

IT RELIES ON YOU THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE CAUSE

just another march WTF?

this is your chance to free yourselfs and when the world realizes you will have started a movement unstopable that will travel the world

im in new zealand and know if good people do nothing then evil will prosper

support this change with all you have as the world will follow you into darkness if you fail to achieve change


you have some wise words, and everything you say is true- but come on man, when has it EVER worked? Im sure the riot cop bullies will crack some skulls and there will be some silly laws about gathering at capitols for security reasons because they are sick of even lookin at the plebs. I mean I hate to say it, and I WISH it would work, but we know the reality. come april 20th, we'll still be on here talkin about it till the "next big thing" happens. the elites have thousands of years of planning invested in this. they are not gonna just toss that out because people are chanting and singing. you know that, I know that, everyone that has lived on the earth in history knows that peaceful protest does nothing more than gives elites something to laugh about. plebs are BELOW garbage in their eyes; why would they just up and start doing things because we "said so"?



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
^^^ yea. we already told 'em that. they ignored us. now they just laugh at the concept of being fired.


there is a difference
as of April 19th
then it will be the Governors of 50 States (if they sign)
who fires Washington

that's a whole new ball of wax



^^^ that is a BIG "if" my friend. you think shwartzenegger will sign? I know he wont. I bet like 45 of them dont sign, if not more...you know how they always behave. they are controlled only by their masters, and that is only swayed by private interests and corporations. welcome to the nwo (god, it makes me feel sick just sayin that)



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 


ok you talk aboutt the elites do you even know who they are? and as far a peaceful goes what about martin luther king and martin luther king jr. and john lennon? they were all peaceful and everyone of them changed the world



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281
 


why are you frustrated at him? he is as helpless as the rest of us. the elites dont care about him either. its a nice idea, and Im sure april 19th will make everyone feel real good like a big ol' patriot, same as 4th of july, but in the end, on april 20th, it'll be business as usual for the elites. did you see where obama announced he wants to drill up the east coast shores for oil? wasnt his campaign pledge to go fully green? he was against offshore drilling when he was on the campaign trail. see how he flipped it? he works for people that decide the market. he dosent control anything. he just gets a nice stock in some different companies.

** and then to rub it in everyones face, mcCain and palin said "DRILL BABY, DRILL!" just to make it hurt alittle more that we got played again and again...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by 12.13.2012]



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 


ok you talk aboutt the elites do you even know who they are? and as far a peaceful goes what about martin luther king and martin luther king jr. and john lennon? they were all peaceful and everyone of them changed the world


do you know who they even are? why would you even ask me that? and as far as mlk jr and lennon: lets ask them how that worked out for them...oh thats right, they were murdered.



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281
What do you suggest then? you aparently have alll the answers and yet with all the words your spewing you have said nothing

I do not have all the answers
but I am intelligent enough to see that
what we have now is not working.
I am but an humble, disabled man
who wants my Liberty and Freedom back.
And I have not abandoned my country
even when it had abandoned me


Ask not what your country can do for you
but what you can do for your country
JFK



posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 


im not mad he just seems to point out how little we can do and yet there are no solutions. i dont mean to come off as mad i am just looking for some answers here.ok if peaceful doesn't work and he doesnt want violence then what are our choices? i refuse to believe that we the people are powerless to stop this insanity and i will try to come up with a solution but i can tell you this i am a firm beleiver in the fact that my gun is my problem solver



new topics

top topics



 
49
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join