It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Voting for somebody based on the (D) or (R) in front of their name is a huge part of the reason we got in this mess in the first place, because people aren't voting on principle and completely disregard moral standards.

I'm sorry to say, but your post seems to display your ignorance about the situation as a whole. Look at the big picture. I don't see anything to lol about.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I have to agree. Americans are not only excessively apathetic, but extremely lazy as well. Most of the population fits into at least one of those two categories, and neither one is going to do anything about the current situation. Let the government take care of it so I don;t have to bother. Too bad asking the government to fix itself is like asking a criminal to be his own judge, jury and executioner.

People are impatient and can be pushed past their limits, sure. But if the persons level of laziness and apathy is greater than their desire to improve their condition, they will do nothing. Your average American will do nothing.

If you ask me, one of our biggest hopes is that at least SOME of our men and women in the military are more loyal to their principles and the constitution than they are the powers that be.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hmm... I think a revolution is in fact brewing, whether or not the people are ready for it or going to get involved in it. Most of the key things are there for a revolution to take place.

1) The economy is falling apart
2) The government has lost the support of its people
3) The people are upset and want change (not the Obama kind apparently)

The key thing that the revolution is missing is a key leader of an elite few (not meaning rich, but rather those who are best prepared for the trials ahead) willing to take the lead and head up the masses. The people need somebody to look up to and follow. Somebody to rally behind.

First, the people will rally behind an idea, and that idea will be what fuels them, but they need a person to embody that vision.

Should that person die, the vision is still there though the people rallying behind it grow weaker and weaker with each blow. An idea can not be killed, but the human spirit can be broken.

The question is, in my opinion, who is going to lead us in taking back our country?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Mykahel]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Id like to say Canada is a free nation but it really is not and its sad. If you know the legal system here in Canada the crown owns you and everything you own is "licenced" to you through your birth certificate. So weather or not you fight for freedom here in Canada it wont matter.

ON another point. The US is a prime example of misguided energy. They have the strongest willed people in the enitre world so why dont they take back "their" government from the little cabal in washington. Because it isnt legal.

On a personal note ive had my rights violated several times by police officers here and it really is sickining too see them lie outright to a justice in a court room. My laywer is getting sick of the way cops are treating people and he said to me that at some point he made have to abandon his practice. Now isnt that sad people? How the hell did this happen so fast? Were we all asleep when these power tripping law enforcers came around?

Im not bashing the police though dont get me wrong they have the toughest job in the nation.

Whoes the biggest gang in Canada. Starts with an R and ends with a P
Royal Canadian Mafia Power

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

This doesn't make any sense. You say to go underground and on another forum on this site says the Constitution will be restored on April 19th or close to that date. I wonder which one is true if either on of them are.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Simplynoone

You need to read your new Testament a little closer. There was a specific reason that Jesus didn't attack evil, although he had no problem using violence against the money exchangers....

Revelations specifically states that we will join with the army of the hosts of heaven in defeating the evil and tyranny that prevails in the world. I'm sure you're a believer of pre trib redemption and that's all well and fine, but if you're wrong, you're going to suffer like nothing you have ever imagined.

I suggest you train and prepare to fight alongside the heavenly hosts when called to do so, and read your NT a little more closely...

Jaden

If you are a BORN AGAIN believer then you are not understanding that we are NOT TO FIGHT for THIS KINGDOM (this kingdom is of the earth and physical and belongs to the god of this world right now who is satan and his minions (the men of whom do the will of their father the devil) ... .....and its certainly NOT GONNA BE a battle WITH A PHYSICAL SWORD >>or a manmade weapon that is gonna beat the enemies .
Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
((((((((((if the battle is not with flesh and blood then killing flesh and blood bodies of people will not DO AWAY WITH THE EVIL the battle has be won in the spirit with the evil spirits who controls men ..with the word (sword) of the spirit of God))))))))))

It is WITH THE WORD OF GOD >..and it is a SPIRITUAL battle that will only be won with SPIRITUAL WEAPONS...which are these

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE >
taking the shield of faith and the SWORD of the SpiRIT which is THE WORD OF GOD ..PRAYING ALWAYS for THE SAINTS (not gathering saints up to fight a physical battle with physical weapons) ...WATCHING(Not acting with guns and knives and earthly weapons) .......with all PERSERVERANCE and SUPPLICATIONS for ALL SAINTS ...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I agree about going underground Gwydion.
As of now, we are not very organized. Honestly, I don't know how many of the people who post replies and such will fight when it comes down to it. (No offense towards anyone.) I think we should try and figure out how many people are on our side, and willing to take action.
I'm not ready yet, but I think I will be when someone, either friend or foe, comes knocking.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh boy, I got a lot of replies here so here goes. Sorry if I don't get to everybody.

reply to post by Subjective Truth

As always Subjective I express your ways and your work but there are people needed on both sides of the equation. If people are not on both sides of the game I don't think any change will be successful. Even if one side fails, the other will still be there to pick up the pieces.

I just honestly don't think that speaking and spreading truth is going to help any longer. Those who are going to realize the truth are going to realize it either way in the coming days as the truth about the powers that be ousts itself. We still have our rights yet, but as of right now - they aren't accomplishing much of anything.

reply to post by truthquest

I am all for upstanding causes such as those mentioned. As long as people are working towards the ultimate goal of freedom and removing the grasp this group of people have on our lives, they can do no wrong by my book - at least in those effects.

However, I have long seen attempts at peaceful protest and change, in the terms of petitions and polls - which lead to nowhere. I hope for the best but forgive me if my faith in such things are lacking at this point.

reply to post by whatukno

Yes... primaries. Primaries have made an election system which should have many multiple choices into a race between TWO choices of not so different magnitude. Ron Paul had no choice but to run on the Republican ticket as evidence has shown that running as an independent will get you nowhere.

reply to post by MIMRblazin

What does my post have to do with Glenn Beck? I rarely even follow the guy.

reply to post by kenochs

If you thought I was leaving ATS, you clearly misunderstood my post.

reply to post by Blaine91555

The battlefield is inside an election booth and perhaps a Constitutional Convention or the courts. If you don't believe that, you don't believe in the Constitution.

The Constitution was implemented literally and came into use after a revolution. Over the years since then, it has been ignored and we have been removed from the said Constitutional system that would allow for that said "Constitutional" change to work. It no longer holds merit because any true attempts at change via Constitutional methods are largely ignored or destroyed at the bottom.

The real protesting will be done inside a voting booth come November.

Come November, the people will vote in the Republicans that brought our country to its knees for the past decade, but thanks to the current system, they will largely forget this fact. If you honestly think that an independent or Constitutional party victory is at hand, you don't know how far the brain washing and corruption has run.

reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I have plenty of ideas. Hopefully I don't have to put them into action.

reply to post by Brothers

I said HOPEFULLY the Constitution will be restored with the movements taking place on the 19th. I don't hold high faith in it but I will take part in it none the less.

Now allow me to clarify for some who don't seem to understand. I am not "running away" or "abandoning the cause" and this is in no way allowed them to "win". In the past year and a half I have openly advocated violent revolution as the only means to sufficient change in this country. I truly believe that as more time goes on, more people will realize that the peaceful change is not working. I too once believed that peaceful change was the way to go, however, it will not prove effective in the days to come.

When I say that I am going "underground" I say that I from now on am no longer going to flaunt my intentions to the public or rally people behind my "flag". There is too much at risk to get flagged or taken out by some slight of word or off hand comment. The government WILL be cracking down more and more on dissenters in this nation and it would simply be best if you do not paint a target on your chest at this time. It would be best to live to fight another day when it really matters.

Does this mean that you should stop working, stop fighting now? Heck no. It just means to keep your eyes open and don't do anything rash just yet. When the time comes we will all know, as someone has pointed out, and we will be able to act in whatever way is necessary come that time. However, know that "that time" is not long off and within the next 2-3 years AT MOST, there will be mass dissent in this country and the people will take back the power.

Hold steady and hold strong to your beliefs and ideals. Things will be getting rough but the night is always darkest before dawn. My best regards to all of you.

-Gwyd

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
[When I say that I am going "underground" I say that I from now on am no longer going to flaunt my intentions to the public or rally people behind my "flag]

This was your first mistake ..know ye not that it was gonna bite you in the butt when you were yakking about open rebellion with violence even ? .........
(you will reap what you sew so you better be glad you didnt act on that)

The Roman Soldiers asked the Lord what shall they do to inherit the Kingdom of heaven ????The Lords answer was DO NO VIOLENCE to any man ....(he was telling roman real life soldiers who killed to DO NO VIOLENCE) .....................do you think he would tell SOLDIERS not to kill and turn around and allow soldiers of the Lord to kill ?
NO ...........ALL ARE TOLD DO NO VIOLENCE ...to ANY MAN >..
Luk 3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse [any] falsely; and be content with your wages.

Obviously that was contradictory to their beliefs because they thought they were doing GOD a favor by killing those who were Christians ...Jesus told them STOP WITH THE KILLING ..STOP using VIOLENCE ..(remember these were flesh and blood worldly Military men told to stop warring and using violence )

Mal 2:16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for [one] covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Dont let VIOLENCE be your covering ..........................

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I am glad that you take the scriptures to heart, but I must inform you that you are mistaken.

Jesus is not the one who told the soldiers not to commit violence. In Luke 3, as you quoted, it is John giving the instructions to the crowd which included the soldiers. Also, the King James translation you used is one of the few to make it a blanket statement concerning violence. Consider the NASB and the NIV.

Luke 3:14 (New American Standard Bible)

14Some soldiers were questioning him, saying, "And what about us, what shall we do?" And he said to them, "Do not take money from anyone by force, or (A)accuse anyone falsely, and (B)be content with your wages."

or...

Luke 3:14 (New International Version)

14Then some soldiers asked him, "And what should we do?"
He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely—be content with your pay."

or even the New King James...

Luke 3:14 (New King James Version)

14 Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, “And what shall we do?”
So he said to them, “Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages.”

Christians have too often bought into the lie that we are supposed to be complete pacifists and let the world walk over us. This is not the case. God created us in His image and we are worth so much more than that. The scripture regarding turning the other cheek (Matt. 5:39) is speaking of being insulted, not assaulted. A strike on the cheek is one of the worst insults you can receive, especially in a Middle-Eastern culture. We aren't supposed to let that bother us, but instead consider it a blessing as we suffer ridicule for His name sake.

Some would use Romans 13 to argue that we are to be completely submissive to the government regardless of what they are doing.

Romans 13
Submission to the Authorities
1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

If the governing authorities are obviously opposed to God and His supreme authority, then they are obviously not submitting themselves as His servants. They have no authority except what God has given them, and that authority is to do what is good, and punish the evil-doer. They have no right or God-given authority to abuse the people, just as John said back in the book of Luke.

If the Yeshua (Jesus) you know is only one of peace, you have not read enough abut what he is going to do to the wicked when he returns to establish His kingdom. Revelation 19 is a fine illustration of the power of the Messiah.

After all,

30For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[a] and again, "The Lord will judge his people." 31It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
-Hebrews 10:30-31

The constitution is the authority set up for the USA that does no wrong to its people and keeps the wicked in check. It is the authority we are supposed to submit to. We have an obligation to stand up for the widow and the orphan, the innocent and the weak, those being walked over by this corrupt and evil government. The revolution that the people will bring is nothing compared to the judgment that the Lord of Lords and King of Kings will bring upon this sinful generation.

God Bless.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Mykahel]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I am all for upstanding causes such as those mentioned [Free State Project and Seasteading Projects]. As long as people are working towards the ultimate goal of freedom and removing the grasp this group of people have on our lives, they can do no wrong by my book - at least in those effects.

However, I have long seen attempts at peaceful protest and change, in the terms of petitions and polls - which lead to nowhere. I hope for the best but forgive me if my faith in such things are lacking at this point.

The Free State Project has 800 members and about 6 of them are in the state senate. Additionally, a law reading group rates each senator with "liberty scores". Those scores have been going up over the past few years.

This year there will be a project to get local businesses using silver as a currency, and of course I'll be keeping ATS posted of its success.

For 800 people that seems like a whole lot of progress in New Hampshire! Its not like there is going to be one superhero to solve all of our problems you know. So given that, I question your assertion about "going to nowhere" and perhaps think you just don't know what has been going on with these various projects.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Im headed underground. And mad as h**. I work my a** off to keep my family fed, clothed and a roof over their head.
I try to teach them the difference between right and wrong, but it seems what was wrong for me as a child is no longer wrong but actually a friggin right. I have a freedom of speech but I have to sign a document at work that I will not question known illegal aliens about their immigrations status or I will get fired for descrimination. If I decide I want to smoke a cigarette at work I loose my job. But these illegals can crap in the floor in the bathrooms and a legal American citizen has to clean it up because it would be descrimination to ask them to clean it up. Whats wrong with country? We have the laws in place to fix it. But It seems we dont have anyone willing to inforce those laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join