It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

[God helps those that help themselves.
Man did not do this.
CERTAIN MEN did this]

No sir God helps those who cant help themselves ..People who can help themselves are usually the ones who do not even care to retain God in their minds ...they dont need him so they dont call on him at all and he gets erased from their minds,hearts and conciences ...........then they become those men you talk about who did this ..
And the very same thing inside the men who did this to us is in all of us ...
EVIL DWELLS WITHIN ....and when these men all pass on more just like them will take their place ..many are the children of the wicked ones.................

Here's a story, about a man named Brady,

no wait that's not the right one,

“Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.”

“For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled".

I am not in the line that the fearful peon's are standing and waiting to die in.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Thank God those of us who told the Parties to take a hike are now the majority in the polls. Partisans from either Party are a cancer on society. Too lazy to have their own opinions, too lazy to pay attention to what is going on, lazy enough to allow a Party to tell them what to think, say and how to vote.

...and yet they still blindly believe that the other side is to blame, proving their incompetence.

Until recently I did not realize how naive people are about simple math and economics. What part of there is no more money don't they understand?

Link to what BOTH the Democrats and Republicans have done to our future. Take time to understand what the numbers mean and you will tear those bumper stickers off your cars.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
George Bush knowingly lied the country into war, suspended habeus corpus, took away freedom of expression and placed people into "designated free speech zones", illegally spied on us, and called the constitution a "Goddamned piece of paper" but a president wants to reign in insurance companies so they can't deny coverage, plunging the sick and dying into bankruptcy and death, and it's the end of freedom.

Flame away. I made popcorn and this will be entertaining.

Healthcare?
This is about healthcare exclusively how?
It's a hell of a lot more than healthcare.
It's the few cases you mentioned about Bushbaby and a whole lot more about Bushbaby, and PapaBush and HillyPooh Bear, and Rahmedong Ding
and I'd fill the page if I continued.

Healthcare?
Hardly fixing it by mandating its purchase, but that is just 1 issue.
$900 for crazy glue called liquid bandage in an ER will still stay the same.
It's not Dem or Rep or any partisan lines.
Why? Cant people see that?
Seriously Why?

Flame away I just made popcorn?
Sir?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

There was a Continental Congress, see here-

Continental Congress

All done legally and what was their response?

See this thread here-April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

This is the solution, done legally and by the Constitution. Without violence but with the power of the people.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

It's all the rage in tea sippin circles these days. They're screaming it from the street corners, frightening children and small animals... and that you can't deny.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Was that supposed to be your response? Ok, that's fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pahalik

Was that supposed to be your response? Ok, that's fine.

I'm sorry... I just can't take the breathless red faced screamers seriously.
My original post was aimed at them.

My second post was more out of amusement and not meant to be considered in any serious way.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

South Carolina, Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer is trying to put together a Constitutional Convention. Most States are suing over their rights being wrongly taken away. I think both actions are what is needed and the right way to approach this.

We need to re-establish the rights as they apply to States as opposed to the Federal Government. Sneaking in Legislation on an entitlement by pretending it is covered under Interstate Commerce is a step too far. A visit to your doctor is clearly a local service and it is absurd to pretend otherwise.

Mandating anyone to buy a product, regulated by government is also absurd and I don't see how it can withstand the courts scrutiny unless the Justices have been bribed somehow.

Mandating to States what taxes they will levy and then dictating to them how it will be spent is doubly absurd. The States created the Federal Government, not the other way around.

We all want better and cheaper health care. All of us. Its this sneaky, potentially illegal, back room, back door style of Legislation that has got to be stopped. The dishonesty of it is beyond anything seen in my lifetime, which covers Kennedy until now.

The truth is that they don't give a damn about anyone's health care. If they did they would work together and produce a good piece of legislation.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I gave a star to the person who posted ...Why do yall place so much faith in a piece of paper like it were a god or something ..
This is what happens when people place all their faith in MANKIND and NOT ON GOD the creator ...The LORD JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY ONE we can place our FAITH AND HOPE IN TO FIX THIS MESS >..WHY ? Because he showed his LOVE FOR US on that cross he did something not for himself but for MANKIND (ALL OF US ) ..he could have not chose to die and just used his power to CREMATE the entire earth (like he did in the flood) ...but he decided to SPARE us total anihilation (with showing mercy towards us)and he knew he was gonna RISE FROM THE DEAD because he is GOD and he has that power to do that ..now he wants to RAISE all of us from the DEAD (spiritually speaking as well as literally ) but he cannot do that till we GET OUR EYES OFF THE THINGS OF THE WORLD which are pretty petty when you look at the total overall picture of how people are just as messed up spiritually as our economy is and yet NO ONE CARES about that do they ? .....

I have said this a million times ..and I will keep saying this ...MAN DID THIS ..MAN BROUGHT ALL OF THIS ON ...mankind created this total disaster mess we are seeing in our world ...HIS GREED,His LOve of money (as his god) his love of POWER etc etc etc ................
What makes any one of you think since MANKIND brought us to this mess that MANKIND can get us out of it ? He cannot and he will not WHY NOT ? Because of his fleshly earthly desires and ego (PRIDE) of MANKIND which he was born with ....and will continue to FEED IT till it turns and EATS HIM (spiritually speaking ) .............................

Get your eyes off saving yourselves folks ..if we could do that we would have already done it ....
There is only ONE who can save and that is the one with ALL THE REAL POWER ..the Lord Jesus Christ ..

Do what you will ....but someday yes a choice is gonna have to be made ..
But not whether or not there is a revolution but whether or not you wanna die in this mess or live in a heavenly abode which Jesus went to prepare for us when this whole mess is over with ..

I know yall hate preaching ..but thats my 2 Cents ...
At least for now I can still put my 2 cents in ....

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Simplynoone]

This is what happens when you put all of your faith in mankind and not God? Didn't God create mankind in the first place according to your beliefs? Your two cents is taken, now here is mine...

I apologize in saying this, but you have no clue what you're talking about in regards to the Constitution otherwise you would understand how much God, the Creator (as the Founders called him) played a part in the ideals of our freedoms today and what was written in the final Consitution. Spend some time reading history and what Natural Law is, and why the Founders deemed unalienable rights as the ones that God, the Creator, gave us, not ones given by MANKIND. Cicero (Marcus Tullius Cicero) was the largest contributor to the philosophies of the Founding Fathers, and he came before Jesus Christ was even born, so please keep your religious bigotry to yourself and not derail the topic.

Our rights to freedom are exactly what God intended for us through our unalienable rights and why the Founding Fathers centered our founding documents around this principle, so if you want to blame someone, blame God. Without evil, you can never appreciate the good. Law can be used for good purposes or bad, it's a choice. As Plato said - "The measure of a man is what he does with power". This is why the Constitution is so important is because it guarantees our freedom comes from God, NOT from man. Herein lies the problem with our government today... THEY are playing God.

I'm not knocking anyone's religion or God (so please don't flame), but there is a major misconception of how God, the Creator, is involved in our freedoms today.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsThereLifeOnMars

and freedom of speech in particular. Most of the other amendments are just things decent people consider common sense these days.

If no one listens then the first amendment is as good as dead.

Its time for the second. My entire fire depts. is armed to the teeth. All of them and I do believe most Departments across the nation are ready to use the second amendment in earnest. The elite will fall.

Edit to fix quote.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well, if you read any of my threads you know I have a lot more problems with the Feds than just health care, which of course this bill has nothing to do with really. It just mandates insurance, tax, redistribute, manipulate, etc etc etc.

Same thing the gov always does, install another layer of bureaucracy which will drive costs up. The reason costs have skyrocketed in medicine is by their control of about 50% of it now. Now they are going to add some more crap to their crap pile.

I use to deal with city government day in and day out. My God the fire codes, the building codes, etc etc etc.

People wonder why things cost so much. 50-75% of costs nowadays is government involvement in everything. It just keeps getting worse. We now have 50% of the country supporting a government that spends 50% of the GDP. Pretty soon 35% of the country is going to be supporting the other 65% of the country.

I do not need federal government except to do what is mandated in the Constitution and neither does 80% of the country. So we get what only a small fraction of the country needs, enforced upon us.

I don't know, if this move does not work, watch, this country will be a third world state in just a couple years. Just the way they want it, that way they can roll us all into their world order.

All I know is, I feel sorry for the future generations. Because the people of today are too narcissistic to care, that they are consigning the future to slavery, for the elite's benefit.

Power to the NWO!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i agree, its time for action

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pahalik
I seem to recall something about a revolution being needed every twenty years if we wanted to keep our republic. If we were true to those words then anyone that does not want to keep their foot on the throat of government, and does not support a long overdue revolution should be hanged. That is a fitting punishment for traitors. If this makes you nervous then don't worry, you deserve to be nervous.

Does this make me nervous???

No...it doesn't...it makes me laugh.

But before you start hanging me
You should go gather up all the people older than 40 years old...because they all failed in their "duty" to revolt every 20 years. And pretty soon...if there is no revolt...then hang everyone older than 20 years old. YEP...that is a great plan.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Simply put, I think the government has already fired the first shots of its war against its own people. The fact that we are officially at war with the concept of "terror" makes it official to. After all... are not free-willed people desiring to protect their freedoms from a corrupt government considered terrorists by that same corrupt government? They declared war on us a long time ago, and the shots have already been fired. Will we return the volley?

Note: This is metaphorical for my asking "What are we going to do about it?/How are we going to respond?" I am not outrightly promoting violence against the government officials, though I will openly state that they have committed treason and should receive what the law declares as just punishment for said crimes. I had to mind my manners in this post, saying what I was really thinking would have got my name on the terror list a few more times by my estimation. Perhaps it really is time to go underground as you say. Not that it matters at this point if your info is all over the threads and your opinion made known.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Never forget, there will be a time when the average person will have reached the limit of what they can tolerate. At the moment, things are moving in the background, but soon they will not be hidden any longer. In fact, I can sense it coming. It is almost as if I am approaching a brick wall, and any preparations I have made, any attempts to use free speech to vocalize my opinion, will have to do because the time for that has ended.

It feels like whatever is coming is going to start soon.

However, my friends, the darkness cannot last forever. Our darkest hour has not yet come, but it will be followed by light. And when that happens, we will have learned the lessons we need to learn, and be free.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Wow I just read your post "gwydionblack", and I am very impressed. What you wrote is very inspiring and hopeful. I am well aware of what's happening in our country now and it seems the only thing we can do now is remain aware & silent. I am completely on the same page with you on just about everything. It is so true that we should not act on anger and violence as this will only add fuel to the fire thats burning within this country's government.
As for the tipping point when we shall act, some may ask "How will I know if its that time?", I believe something deep inside us will let us know, call it "A Feeling".

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Never forget, there will be a time when the average person will have reached the limit of what they can tolerate.

Wrong, most average Americans can be easily calmed with a government check, and some free cheese.

Average Americans get their news from the mainstream news media.

Average Americans are completely apathetic.

Average Americans can tolerate far more that you may assume.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This man wasn't afraid and neither am I. I will NOT go underground or cower in fear. Don't run and hide, that's called letting them win.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You just mad that you voted for sarah palin as vice president and lost

lol

the country finally woke up, saw republicans for the dumbies they are and voted against them

i think things are going great. Maybe the republicans can get someone actually smart to run for office, like, garfield.. cause garfield is smarter than a cheer squad of bush, mccain and palin lol

good luck in 2012 lol ill vote democrats again

[edit on 2-4-2010 by hisshadow]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by hisshadow]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter
You guys know what ATS needs more than another Obama illegitimacy thread? Another thread dominated with poor spelling and grammar ranting about overthrowing the government based on no evidence and a loose grasp of the constitution.

To that, there are some aspects I agree and disagree with. I would hope that people, including myself, are fed up with the entire run of government, from Nixon to Obama, and the constant screw-ups that they had or have unveiled. I agree that most of these men and women posting responses on this thread seem to misspell or use shorthand on every other line, which makes them seem illiterate and imbecilic, to say the least. If you need to create a Revolution, you need smart men and intelligent leaders, not blind and illiterate children.

However, I do support this revolution (if it even happens, which is highly doubtful, because you can't organize such a massive rebellion in 17 days.) and will fight by my brothers and sisters with all guns blazing. Yet still it goes one of two ways:

One: Even if we manage to organize this, the government would absolutely crush us, as it already holds more power than us.
Or two: If it was a revolution, it would be a Civil War, and father and son will fight (The United States vs. the common folk.)

I don't know truly what will happen, but we can all agree that things NEED to change.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join