It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by lilwolf

Well I don't know about you, but I am not willing to commit TREASON against a constitutionally elected government. I would rather put people into office through a constitutional election that would change the laws in my favor.

You think that the government is doing something Unconstitutional? Either get yourself elected, and push to change the laws, elect someone you trust will change the laws, OR....

Hire a lawyer to sue the federal government and take the laws you think are so damn unconstitutional to the Supreme Court.

Of course you will probably bitch and whine and blather on about the only way is through killing a whole lot of people. But maybe you and the OP will one day figure out that no revolution is coming and you probably don't want to trust someone who wants to overthrow a constitutionally elected government through a violent revolution.

I question a great many things that are "so called" constitutionally elected government...

And you folks would really not want a person like me in that office... my changes would resotre the constitution to its fullness and there are a good many nations and people that would surely not get a damn thing from america...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

No thanks...I'm fine where I'm at.
Internet revolutions only go so far. I'm sure you have said enough to put yourself on a few watchlists. So when they tap your phones...don't cry about it...because you gave them more than enough reasons to do it.
Exactly what i was going to say , well said. Anyway why start a thread like this if your serious or not even serious about doing what your talking about doing? It seems like a pretty bad plan either way to me. I understand why it might be critical to carry out the actions you talk of in certain circumstances which will most probably arise. Although IMHO you probably started this this thread because you want your five seconds of fame? Not an attack just seems like the most probably cause either that or less likely just bad strategy? Threads like this attract even more bad attention to ATS from "TPTB".

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by davec0021
I have noticed specific people calling for or suggesting taking up arms against your legally elected government. In my opinion your constitution is a great document and is intact.

It almost makes me think there might be agent provocateurs out there, trying to inspire violence.

Agreed. It's called the GOP. "taking up arms against" our "legally elected government" is their only remaining avenue of regaining power since they have lost both credibility and power via the democratic process.

As an american I fully question the legality of the past election.... way to many variables that have never been fully cleared up... oh and i am not GOP ... And as that same american i fully intend to take up arms against anyone that attempts to subvert the constitution.

You don't have to be Chinese to eat Chinese food ...and you don't have to be GOP to eat what they feed you, just ask the Tea Party Movement.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by davec0021
I have noticed specific people calling for or suggesting taking up arms against your legally elected government. In my opinion your constitution is a great document and is intact.

It almost makes me think there might be agent provocateurs out there, trying to inspire violence.

Agreed. It's called the GOP. "taking up arms against" our "legally elected government" is their only remaining avenue of regaining power since they have lost both credibility and power via the democratic process.

As an american I fully question the legality of the past election.... way to many variables that have never been fully cleared up... oh and i am not GOP ... And as that same american i fully intend to take up arms against anyone that attempts to subvert the constitution.

You don't have to be Chinese to eat Chinese food ...and you don't have to be GOP to eat what they feed you, just ask the Tea Party Movement.

but it does help that a person actually thinks... which is far less than some on the left are actually capable of doing.... and at least most of us think... just ask the tea party movement.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
All this talk and nothing is ever going to happen.

All of you internet revolutionaries are blowhards that will never do a thing. You are such a small minority anyway...and that isn't taking into consideration every individuals own personal reasons. Some hate "lefties"...some hate all government...some hate blacks...some hate jews...some are just too lazy to vote for change. So you all get together...and will most likely kill each other before you would ever get a plan in place anyway.

And the best part about it is that I don't have to do a thing to know I'm right about this...I just sit and wait and see day after day go by with nothing happening...just more talk.

For you to be right...you guys would actually have to muster up some courage, get off your arses and do something...and I don't see that happening. And if by chance you get the courage...or the insanity...to actually do something...it will be seen as a lone paranoid crazy man...or a group of psychotic nutcases. Either way your "revolution" would be put down quickly and efficiently...probably before you even have a chance to do anything...like the recent militia raids. You will be arrestted while you sleep before you even know what hits you.

So keep talking...and I'll keep waiting...and every day that goes by that nothing happens...I will be content to know I was right...nothing is going to happen...nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I've read lots of stupid things on here.
But this is number one.

That plan is classified top secret.

Eyes only. Need to know.

And you sir, do not have a need to know.

You remind me of a kid I went to high school with. He wanted to build an Enterprise-like starship and escape planet Earth. He had blueprints and engine scrap.

I'm guessing both your plans are destined to be equally successful.

The majority of you people here talking about revolt and going underground are all talk.

The only 'revolting' most of you will do is yell at your mom when she forgets to buy your favorite kind of hot pockets, and the only time you'll go underground is when you're dead.

let's get real.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by MIMRblazin]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

[God helps those that help themselves.
Man did not do this.
CERTAIN MEN did this]

No sir God helps those who cant help themselves ..People who can help themselves are usually the ones who do not even care to retain God in their minds ...they dont need him so they dont call on him at all and he gets erased from their minds,hearts and conciences ...........then they become those men you talk about who did this ..
And the very same thing inside the men who did this to us is in all of us ...
EVIL DWELLS WITHIN ....and when these men all pass on more just like them will take their place ..many are the children of the wicked ones.................

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm tired of crap like this too. Your intelligence or right to express opinions does NOT increase as the number of days you've been registered increases.

I don't know what kind of logic that is.

If Jesus Christ himself registered 5 minutes ago, anything he said would be disregarded as uneducated gibberish just because he hasn't been here for three years

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

This comment alone is enough to show your true colors, and about time as well. To believe that the Constitution is "fine", that is, not being threatened by modern laws, legislation, and politicians - then you are either blind to it or supportive of its blatant destruction.

By NOT defending the Constitution you go against its basic principles and by denying to save its ideals when it is in dire need - you have proven yourself as nothing more than an enemy of that Constitution and therefor an enemy of America.

So I am an enemy of America because I don't agree with you? I am frightened of what your post-revolution America would look like.

The Constitution does not need to be defended by you...if there is currently a problem with it...it should be addressed in a Constitutional way. It should be done by protesting, petitioning, and voting in officials that will change it. You say this won't work...but don't you also say this is how it was "broken"??? The people you say who have destroyed the Constitution were VOTED IN...they didn't do it at gunpoint.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

You need to read your new Testament a little closer. There was a specific reason that Jesus didn't attack evil, although he had no problem using violence against the money exchangers....

Revelations specifically states that we will join with the army of the hosts of heaven in defeating the evil and tyranny that prevails in the world. I'm sure you're a believer of pre trib redemption and that's all well and fine, but if you're wrong, you're going to suffer like nothing you have ever imagined.

I suggest you train and prepare to fight alongside the heavenly hosts when called to do so, and read your NT a little more closely...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Have you bothered to study the history of the founding of America???

There were legal ways of airing people's grievances to the crown in the 1770's too, and guess what, they did. They protests were largely ignored, just as ours are today.

I'm giving the supreme court a chance to show that the checks and balances mean something...

You do know that as plain as day Article 1 section 7 of the constitution states that all revenue generating bills must originate in the house and be passed by the senate and then be signed by the president to become law???

If you can claim that the healthcare bill isn't revenue generating, then I'd like to know what pays for it, and what a fine would be considered???

If you want to claim that it originated in the house, then you haven't been paying attention....

No one can honestly claim that this bill was passed constitutionally. If the checks and balances fail, then it is up to us to restore our government and defend the constitution against those who would usurp it's authority.

Jaden

There is absolutely no room for you to not agree on what the constitution says. IT is PLAIN what the constitution says. You have fallen prey to the rhetoric of those that would manipulate the constitution for their own ends and to usurp its authority.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Masterjaden]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
Watching our country turn so quickly in such a short time has many people (who are aware) upset, worried, confused and also in denial/disbelief..

This is the problem... It appears you are in fact not so aware.

Re read your statement; this provides me worry confusion and disbelief.

Part time vigilance is full time ignorance

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
why are you guys placing the constitution into god hood. it is just something that is written a few hundred years ago and is obsolete. you refer to it like it was a person.

You are kidding right?
Put it this way;
Why does everyone in the world want to come to America?
Because of something written a few hundreds of years ago...
What religion are you?
Was it written a few hundred years ago?
Think it is obsolete now?
Then how dare you!!
Under our Constitution (along w/Bill of Rights & Independence) we established that a government should be ruled by the people which is democracy and not your standard dictator telling people that by their power he has the absolute right not to care if they eat, have jobs or a place to rest their heads.
Tyrants of old prided themselves on telling the world that groups of people had no merit while others do. We've found out that if you leave someone to their devices, they choose a profession and are productive.
Back in the days of fiefdom, if you weren't nobility, you were a peasant and no matter what you could do (paint, sing, make bombs, etc) you were doomed to do nothing but what your 'station' mandated. So if you were born into a family of fertilizer suppliers, then you best pony up!
Today, if you are born into a family who producers fertilizer you could be a lobbyist for the family business, a congress person who passes special interests for those businesses or the President of the US!
So in short, this piece of paper as you call it, gave us the right to stop our out of control government as well as gave you the right to question it.
Now, would Saddam have done the same? Thought not!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by gwydionblack

This comment alone is enough to show your true colors, and about time as well. To believe that the Constitution is "fine", that is, not being threatened by modern laws, legislation, and politicians - then you are either blind to it or supportive of its blatant destruction.

By NOT defending the Constitution you go against its basic principles and by denying to save its ideals when it is in dire need - you have proven yourself as nothing more than an enemy of that Constitution and therefor an enemy of America.

I am frightened of what your post-revolution America would look like.

Yes, Yes indeed

Act now, think about it latter has always be the tool of absolute tyranny.
Interesting the defenders against tyranny are adopting tyrannical doctrine and being herded with tyranny 101...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
George Bush knowingly lied the country into war, suspended habeus corpus, took away freedom of expression and placed people into "designated free speech zones", illegally spied on us, and called the constitution a "Goddamned piece of paper" but a president wants to reign in insurance companies so they can't deny coverage, plunging the sick and dying into bankruptcy and death, and it's the end of freedom.

Flame away. I made popcorn and this will be entertaining.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I seem to recall something about a revolution being needed every twenty years if we wanted to keep our republic. If we were true to those words then anyone that does not want to keep their foot on the throat of government, and does not support a long overdue revolution should be hanged. That is a fitting punishment for traitors. If this makes you nervous then don't worry, you deserve to be nervous.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

So true, where was the Ragin' Right when Bush II was trashing the Constitution? They were all yelling "let's kill sum god-dang A-rabbs"!
Personally, I don't think Obama is any better - he just has a different style to his politicking. A little less in-your-face and arrogant and a more polished rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

Until then, see you on the boards, and later still - see you on the battlefield.

The battlefield is inside an election booth and perhaps a Constitutional Convention or the courts. If you don't believe that, you don't believe in the Constitution.

I drive by a sign every day I agree with. "If you don't vote, you don't matter". The real protesting will be done inside a voting booth come November.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Something needs to happen to inspire millions.

Do you have any good ideas?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedDoubter

YOU son sound like what a goverment employed shill would sound like!
so who is the agent provocateur now?
and IF any # did hit the fan i can guarantee from what i got from reading your replies YOU would be the 1st to cower under a table than stand up against threats from within your goverment ( that you seem so loyal to)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join