It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What a surprise after several pages of me asking one simple question you run off. Is this how your confrontational theory is going to work in real life because if so I don't think you or your side has a hope in hell.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

God helps those that help themselves.
Man did not do this.
CERTAIN MEN did this.
This is not a collective enmasse willing operation of decay.
If there are those that will cite biblical speak then the address of nefarious forces need be addressed as well.
Placing a document that maps and contains the individual empowerment and protection of self such as the constitution at a revered status is a recognition of the importance and understanding of what is contained.
Without that knowledge, abandonment and anarchy will usher in the shackling of those without rudder, compass, or sail.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedDoubter

What side are you talking about? Explain to me what you are doing on this thread. You think you can use CIP techniques and people will not be able to see right through it?

C'mon, you can do better than this. Really throw it out there.

I'll be your huckleberry.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

What part of the constitution has this government broken? And what justifies violence against the government or any sort of revolution?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedDoubter

You really want to know.

Here goes, the Federal Reserve Act is unC
The 16th Amendment never gave anymore taxing powers, shown by two SC decisions.
Policing of the world.
Undeclared Wars.
Giving money to private corporations.
Passed a mandatory purchase act for a good.

Those are off the top of my head but here you go, a pretty nice list.

* For decades, our Government has been meddling in the internal affairs of other countries, without any Constitutional authority, causing foreign nationals to direct their hostilities towards us, which has given us a War on Terror and a growing Police State that is repugnant to the Fourth Amendment and the General Welfare of a Free People;
* For decades, we have had undeclared wars in violation of the War Powers clauses of Articles I and II;
* We are now gifting and lending public money and credit to private corporations for decidedly private purposes (corporate welfare), without any constitutional authority, whatsoever;
* We have a fiat currency, in violation of the money clauses of Article I;
* We have been emitting trillions of dollars worth of Bills of Credit through or under the auspices of the Federal Reserve System in violation of Article I;
* We have been incurring trillions of dollars worth of debt for the payment of expenditures for programs and activities that are not enumerated in Article I, and therefore not authorized;
* We have a fraudulently ratified 16th Amendment in violation of Article V, a direct, un-apportioned tax on labor in violation of the tax clauses of Article I, and a judicial system that refuses to consider the evidence, in violation of Article III;
* For decades we have had unenforced immigration laws in violation of that mandate, plainly-worded in Article II, that requires the President to “faithfully execute” all the laws passed by Congress;
* We have a President who apparently is not a natural born citizen, a violation of Article II;
* We are counting our votes in secret, as all machines do, in violation of our constitutional right not only to vote but to know that our votes are being accurately counted;
* We have an absence of well-regulated state militias, and we have federal gun control laws, all in violation of the Second Amendment;
* For decades, in violation of the sovereignty clauses of the Declaration of Independence, the United States has been entering into treaties, contracts and relationships with foreign entities, and giving authority to international bodies, dissipating, destroying and undermining America’s sovereignty;
* We have private land being taken for private purposes in violation of the Fifth Amendment.
* We have a Government about to become a provider of Health Care, and about to order the People to purchase a product, powers that are not enumerated in Article I, and therefore not authorized.
* We have money bills originating in the Senate, in violation of Article I.
* We have a Senate that is using a supermajority vote to decide whether to enact a law, without an amendment to the Constitution, all in violation of Article I, Sections 3 and 5, and Article 5.

These violations have challenged the Constitutional Republic of the United States and Her People to Its core.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks, brother!

I see you’re drawing a lot of fire, from the loyal opposition.

Your courageous words express the feelings of tens-of-thousands who are too fearful to speak out, against corruption and tyranny.

But as the enemy now approaches, it’s time for us to choose our battles, carefully.

“The Art of War” by Sun Zhu
en.wikipedia.org...

It is my strongest feeling that the WAR ON TYRANNY, can be won without firing a shot, simply by employing methods developed by one of history's most powerful and peaceful leaders.

"The Way of Passive Resistance" by Mahatma Gandhi
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by maybereal11

Are you planning on an America with NO GOVERMENT when you "take this nation back" via violence? Is that the plan?

You are a terrible provocateur.

See, we are not gonna use violence.

We are gonna convince all of you that your wrong. And then you will stop being authoritarian psychopaths.

You are clearly baiting me into saying stupid things so you can send the cops to my house over it.

Reply?

Well normally I ignore the paranoid as a matter of policy, but you did ask for a reply...

OK...when you said that the "Pro-government" folks would "scatter like cochroaches" when you "take this country back" because they were "cowards"

Apparently I misunderstood you and you were speaking figuratively about a debate?

And....uh...how do I say this without feeding your paranoid fantasy? Woth a shot I guess...

I don't know where you live. I don't know your name. I am not some government "provocateur" and I am not going to send cops to your house.

I am just a guy on an internet forum pointing out how inane and self-contradictory you rhetoric of revolution is.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

[shouting in the distance] I'll be right there honey, there is a guy on the internet and he is WRONG!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am not self-contradictory.

The Universe itself is contradictory at it's core. Yin vs Yang. Light vs Dark. Good vs Bad. Etc etc.

How can I be contradicting, when the Universe itself is built upon this principal?

Yes what I meant figuratively was the "great debate" if you will.

If you really wanna know how I feel about VIOLENCE, read my thread I wrote 4 or so years ago. I saw this coming way down the line and already made up my mind.

My thread was called "Say NO to the Second American Revolution". And the point of it was that we should revolt through EVERY MEANS but we should be MAN ENOUGH to avoid violence at all costs.

Violence is what makes the Empire run. By cutting off the violence, and pushing a ideology peacefully rather than with bullets, we can bleed the Empire dry, figuratively.

Many of us have children, and we do not want to see American cities being bombed by our American Air Force....

This should go without saying though, only a lunatic would think violence can stop the US Govt.

Violence is what gives the US Govt Power-Strength-and Claim to Authority

Here is a thread I wrote so u can see my opinion on violence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is one I wrote about Civil Disobedience being the answer.
[edit on 1-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Might want to check this out first there OP.

I understand you are waiting for "Them to fire first." But it doesn't work that way. They aren't going to fire first. If they decide to come arrest you, they will give you an opportunity to give yourselves up.

But you might want to check out that thread first, before you plan anything you might regret.

So submission, is the answer?
Submit and fear to those who are dismantling what was and is good?
Submit and fear the wrath of corrupt individuals who rewrite and remove power within documents that protect and empower US, and limit their power?
REWRITE the law of the land to suit their agenda, and WE become criminals, we become better slaves?
Subscribe to fear?
No F-N way !

You go on and do what you need to do, what you feeeeell you deserve.
But if you think for one minute the correct place to be is in front of a cornered giant with teeth showing, a populace oppressed, suppressed, depressed, without redress, you can read all the written commands from the king till youre blue in the face, but do it standing to the side, way way way to the side of that giant.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
why are you guys placing the constitution into god hood. it is just something that is written a few hundred years ago and is obsolete. you refer to it like it was a person.

It is only obsolete if you choose not to live by it. For many of us the United States Constitution is sacred. Created by a group of men who, for posterity chose to create a document that specifically enumerates the rights of all men (and women). By stating these rights we created a government that would at all times be mindful of those rights and not trespass upon them. It is, IMO, the greatest document ever penned by the hand of man.

As we have seen the government has grown far beyond the bounds laid out for it. It has usurped the powers of the people and states and seeks to lord over us all, not just in this nation but across the globe.

I believe you are mistaken Gwydion about the how's and when's of the governments' response to the Constitutional movement. Brute force will once force the hand of the people and that is something they are NOT prepared to deal with. Their only choice is to slowly instill controls over us through more laws and new technologies.

If they cannot make us take microchip implants, they will put them in a card. If we won't accept the card they will starve us of basic services like financial or healthcare. Missioncreep will continue. They will keep dumbing us down through media and education, dumping more drugs in our water or spraying them through chemtrails. They will impoverish us through outsourcing of our jobs and higher taxes. The invisible chains grown stronger and longer each day. They will lull us into a false sense of security telling us that "everything is fine, green shoots" and dancing with stars is still on. The war you feel is coming will not be in our lifetime.

Perhaps a future generation will say "enough" and be willing to give all to be free people but not us. I thought we would have annihilated the world with nuclear war or pollution by 1980 and ...........it didn't happen. I thought the police state would crush humanity and round us up in the 90's but......it didn't happen.

Our fight is to keep the IDEALS of freedom and the Constitution alive in the hearts and minds of future generations. They will carry the banner of freedom and make it so one day but that day is still far off. What you feel may happen soon is possible, but unlikely IMHO. Keep working, thinking, praying and preaching freedom. The day WILL come. It would give me great satisfaction from beyond the grave to know that someday mankind will live by the words of the Constitution and find freedom therein.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

That made me laugh.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter
reply to post by Logarock

Want some more of what boy? Your ridiculous college days when you should have been having a good time and being educated instead of developing a paranoid hayseed view of the world that involves a fictitious entity that's out to get you? And again... proof?

Oh I see who you are now. (hayseed) The fact is that you cant integrate what I have said with what is goning on and has been going on all around you.

Whats wrong? Think I should be spending all my time on the other site? Control freak much? Your a real shot caller big baller.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well I for one say, so long and don't let the door hit you in the rear end.

Maybe now that you don't spend your day being a keyboard wannabe/cheeto eating whiner you'll go out and get a job instead of sitting in your mom's basement writing semi-literate screeds that are unintentionally hilarious in their attempts to be profound.

Though I guess in a way, I'll kinda miss reading missives from my favorite keyboard crackpot.

Good luck in the real world.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Hey wait I thought you were leaving...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

What would Jesus do?

more like what has jesus done? nothing, not for any war, for any country or any person... Blind fatih, well that will get you no where...

just follow religion, they too are controlling how you act and feel about things.

would jesus let a jihad happen to his followers? would mohammed?
where did all those miracles go? why didn't he change the world the first time around when he had the chance... maybe because jesus is just an idea and not a real person or never was...

The sheeple do however need shepards... cause they have been unlearned and cannot think for themselves, they let the church or the state think for them...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You are talking about something FAR different than the OP is talking about. You are talking about a peaceful protest which is protected under the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Kent State.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter

What do you think is going to happen when you put your theory of confrontations to the test? You talk in vague generalities, but honestly what is your plan of action and what do you think will happen when you try it? Or was that just meaningless rambling?

That plan is classified top secret.

Eyes only. Need to know.

And you sir, do not have a need to know.

exactly.... and well put... somethings are so much better unsaid.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by davec0021
I have noticed specific people calling for or suggesting taking up arms against your legally elected government. In my opinion your constitution is a great document and is intact.

It almost makes me think there might be agent provocateurs out there, trying to inspire violence.

Agreed. It's called the GOP. "taking up arms against" our "legally elected government" is their only remaining avenue of regaining power since they have lost both credibility and power via the democratic process.

As an american I fully question the legality of the past election.... way to many variables that have never been fully cleared up... oh and i am not GOP ... And as that same american i fully intend to take up arms against anyone that attempts to subvert the constitution.

I sowre an oath many years back to uphold that constitution and I have never waivered in that...

So I do not care what so called political party a person is...if they are bent upon destroying the constitution we have and to destroy this nation and our freedoms and way of life.... that is my enemy, and they will eventually go down for the count.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

Jesus had one incredibly powerful weapon at his disposal that he used on a regular basis: leadership.

He could inspire the absolute best in people, most amazingly of all convince them to love and be loved. It wasn't until politics got involved that Christianity turned into the free-for-all morass of different ideologies and agendas that it is today.

The actual teachings of Jesus, (I am even saying this as a Buddhist myself) are some of the greatest and most beautiful ideas ever spoken.

As for the OP, well mate, it's been a weird ride debating with you the past few months. I still do hope you won't go and do anything violent. I may not agree with you on much but I'd still hate to ever hear about anything happening to you.

For what it is worth, I'll just say it one more time:
Violence only begets violence, peace brings the greatest changes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join