It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
I will shed my blood, every last drop, and sacrifice my life so that the children of tomorrow can experience their lives under the American Constituition.

“In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Semper Paratus!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by seasoul]

standing with you on that... but hey, these on the liberal left are all liars and malcontents that have some utopian BS going for them... when they cannot win they resort to smears and all types of BS... but hey, there are also those morons here that would dearly love to see someone do something... but if you really notice...they are not much better than terrorist leaders that get weak minded people to do their bidding and they set back... gutless cowards is all they are...

This present admin is going in a self destruct mode and all they have left is slander, lies and cowardess... will not be to much linger till they are done in... by their own full of crap mouths...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter
reply to post by muzzleflash

Wow more hateriot propaganda, good luck with your civil war behind the keyboard there snowflake. You people can't even justify why you feel the way you feel. Seriously, I triple dog dare you to do something about what you perceive to be happening... something aside from tapping nonsensical garbage on a conspiracy website talking about how tough and brave hateriots are.

Hey you are not even reading.

I said earlier no one has to fire a shot.

So quit trying to dare people to commit violent acts, that will land you in hot water.

You are the hateful one by the way.

You hate your countrymen. But you love a non-human government.

Patriots love their countrymen first and foremost.

I am more of a lover type.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Apparently I took a lot more than you if I know the cliche stereotypical marxist teacher is pre-requisite at every college and all you're supposed to do is laugh at 'em and move on. First day in one of my political/history classes when the professor stood up and said "I am a communist!" I stood up and walked out laughing. Apparently for you that was beginning of a life of fear.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
See our opposition is composed entirely of liars and Cowards.

We won't have to fire a shot. That is how cowardly these pro-government authoritarians are.

They are pro-government because they want the government to oppress others for them, on their behalf.

That is also why you will not face any opposition hardly at all when we take this nation back.

Ummm...okay..

Pro-government = cowards...
Does that include the entirity of the US military?

Are you planning on an America with NO GOVERMENT when you "take this nation back" via violence? Is that the plan?

I suspect the plan is not "No government" but rather a government to YOUR personal liking?...As opposed to the government the people elected? That is not democracy, that is tyranny ...

Good luck with your revolution...tell me how it works out...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by maybereal11]

link   

What do you think is going to happen when you put your theory of confrontations to the test? You talk in vague generalities, but honestly what is your plan of action and what do you think will happen when you try it? Or was that just meaningless rambling?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

link   

I didnt hear anyone complaning over trailer park trash and much more when it comes to making fun of the other side of this issue. And thats why I did it. Two can play that game son.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by davec0021
I have noticed specific people calling for or suggesting taking up arms against your legally elected government. In my opinion your constitution is a great document and is intact.

It almost makes me think there might be agent provocateurs out there, trying to inspire violence.

I have no doubt that's exactly what's going on, and anyone who says such things don't happen is fooling themselves. The CIA has a rich history of doing exactly the same thing in various other countries through the years.

People like the OP and everyone agreeing with him are more emotional than logical, which makes them putty in the hands of trained manipulators.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Are you planning on an America with NO GOVERMENT when you "take this nation back" via violence? Is that the plan?

You are a terrible provocateur.

See, we are not gonna use violence.

We are gonna convince all of you that your wrong. And then you will stop being authoritarian psychopaths.

You are clearly baiting me into saying stupid things so you can send the cops to my house over it.

Reply?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What do you think is going to happen when you put your theory of confrontations to the test? You talk in vague generalities, but honestly what is your plan of action and what do you think will happen when you try it? Or was that just meaningless rambling?

That plan is classified top secret.

Eyes only. Need to know.

And you sir, do not have a need to know.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Paranoia, I can honestly tell you that not a single person here cares about you. Especially enough to call the cops on you. We're all just wondering if you actually have thoughts beyond your trite propaganda influenced rambling.

So I guess you have no plan and no support and no idea what you're doing aside from your lame tapping on your keyboard.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

People like the OP and everyone agreeing with him are more emotional than logical, which makes them putty in the hands of trained manipulators.

I don't think they can handle me.

They have to make up lies and claim I said things that I never did.

That is the only way they can have a chance, by lying and cheating.

And what is with all the personal attacks?

I swear this thread is full of it.

Probably just trying to derail the thread, like they always do.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Apparently I took a lot more than you if I know the cliche stereotypical marxist teacher is pre-requisite at every college and all you're supposed to do is laugh at 'em and move on. First day in one of my political/history classes when the professor stood up and said "I am a communist!" I stood up and walked out laughing. Apparently for you that was beginning of a life of fear.

Still not getting it. I also took grad level classes my friend. I didnt take one political science class to fill a requirement.

One professior even told me "Jefferson and Madison are irrelevant". Thats they guy that ended up taking the chair at WS.

Want some more?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Want some more of what boy? Your ridiculous college days when you should have been having a good time and being educated instead of developing a paranoid hayseed view of the world that involves a fictitious entity that's out to get you? And again... proof?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Paranoia, I can honestly tell you that not a single person here cares about you. Especially enough to call the cops on you. We're all just wondering if you actually have thoughts beyond your trite propaganda influenced rambling.

I think your rambling is influenced by propaganda.

See propaganda was invented as a means to convince people the government was good.

However, you saying that I am spouting propaganda ??? WHAT GOVERNMENT BACKS ME???

By definition propaganda has to be backed by an organized source and it's ulterior motives must be hidden so those influenced by the propaganda will not realize it.

It is clearly not propaganda that Im spouting, it is my OPINION.

All you do is lie man. Make up stuff, call me things I am not.

You are trying to character assassinate me.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So basically our government is a legitimate target for being overthrown in any means necessary. Technically.

Sounds like you might be considering violence to me. Sure you're not an agent provocateur?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by davec0021]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by davec0021]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedDoubter

Been on ATS since 3 days ago.

But yet talking mad crap already and insulting everyone.

You will get banned within a month. Unless you clean up your act.

Fair warning.

Debate = Accepted

Ridicule and Crap Talking = Not Acceptable

[edit on 1-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think you're doing a swell job of that yourself sweetheart.

And again, you could shut me up at any moment by providing evidence that this government has broken anything within the constitution or violated rights. I've been asking to justify your viewpoint for pages now and you keep circling the question while making vague threats and calling those who disagree with you cowards.

And guess what snowflake your interpreting of propaganda is wrong.

Main Entry: pro·pa·gan·da
Pronunciation: \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Congregatio de propaganda fide Congregation for propagating the faith, organization established by Pope Gregory XV †1623
Date: 1718

1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

Nothing in there about government is there? However number two in that definition certainly reminds me of some in this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That's the best you got? I continually ask you to back up your claims or provide any evidence or proof and now that I got you in the corner you're going to play wannabe mod?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by davec0021

So basically our government is a legitimate target for being overthrown in any means necessary. Technically.

Sounds like you might be considering violence to me. Sure you're not an agent provacteur?

No I just like speaking in generalities.

It could have meant anything.

Is it my fault everyone automatically thinks violence?

Dude, I don't even own a gun. I'm harmless.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That's the best you got? I continually ask you to back up your claims or provide any evidence or proof and now that I got you in the corner you're going to play wannabe mod?

Nice try.

Too bad your posts are still visible for everyone.

You have clearly been baiting, attacking, and ridiculing people in this thread incessantly.

Not once did you actually offer a real argument of merit to debate the topic at hand?

We are derailing the thread, I will not reply to you any more in favor of the OP not having this thread ruined.

Good try though. I'll back off so you can target someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join