It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As promised: Zecharia Sitchin sends you a warm "Hello"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
first off, it's pretty awesome that you met sitchin.

i also live on the uws and had no idea he was in the area (as i am pretty ignorant of celebrities and pay no mind to them in general).

if you run into him again, let him know that he is in dire need of a website redesign, and i'd totally help him out there if he wants.

richard kriheli
kriheli.com
twitter.com/kriheli

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kriheli
first off, it's pretty awesome that you met sitchin.

i also live on the uws and had no idea he was in the area (as i am pretty ignorant of celebrities and pay no mind to them in general).

if you run into him again, let him know that he is in dire need of a website redesign, and i'd totally help him out there if he wants.

richard kriheli
kriheli.com
twitter.com/kriheli

I just viewed his website and it could look better. He lives at 310 West 86th St., near Riverside Drive (give him a call at 1-212-873-0762 from Verizon phone book).

Looking up his website on Google brought up other info I wasn't aware of such as this blogger says: "This guy a very respected author and highly educated Sumerian accademic was ARRESTED and questioned by NSA officers, they tried to issue him with a GAG ORDER and cross examined the guy in court. Apparently they found plans in his office to hijack the White House in 2011 and get the truth out to the press about a planetary body on its way in an orbit which takes it near planet earth every 3600 years. It caused the Great Flood mentioned in the bible, wiped out civilizations before us and was known by the ancients as the Destroyer Planet or Planet of the Crossing."

Since the above is truth, I would opine that Sitchin has lost a few marbles because the "Great Flood" was not a world-wide event (who would have this knowledge, certainly not the jews in a Mediterranean location and not in touch with the rest of earth's inhabitants!) but has been found to have been a localized flood near Turkey. And this thing with a 12th planet seems to be a fantasy jumped on by the believers in the Aztec calendar.

And there's argument from an extremely well educated expert that the sun Sitchin claims is seen in a Sumerian tablet is a wrong decipherment, and so on...

I'll still greet him should our paths cross again but I think a "Hello, again" is about it for me.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh! I get it.

You learn about a fascinating person, and then you Google him.... take everything your Google says verbatim and then dismiss him.

What makes me sad about you Mr. Skythe, is it? is that you are obviously more intelligent than the average person here and so you can be persuasive. How horribly plebian! The smart always do in the average----those who show so much potential for intuitive intelligence, without any scientific training to steer them astray. Why, I just listened to an NPR segment the other day where someone or another (a PhD) was saying how sad it was that the opinion of the average person is never taken into account.

The truth is, Mr Skythe (is it?) is that you come across as a snob and a know-it-all and this is a forum for those of us who still wonder.

You don't wonder very well.

And so you fail to be a teacher.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Zechariah Sitchin is now dead.

I don't think anyone will be running into him anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

you could learn a thing or two to look up the word 'tact' in the dictionary, you lack it.

Zecharia Sitchin passed away earlier this month, there is a thread about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

, lacking from that thread or the internet is how or why he died.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join