It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the Mechanics of the Police State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Do you have a Gadsden flag and or Ron Paul bumper stickers ???
If so you may have already listed as a potential militia member or possible domestic terrorist...

While surfing today I ran into this article

Fusion centers were created after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks as a way for local and state law enforcement agencies to share terrorism related information with the federal government, and vice versa. The idea quickly ran into problems, first among them the fact that there simply isn’t enough terrorist activity to justify the concept. Instead of shutting down as pointless, fusion centers gradually began expanding into sharing information about all crimes. Fusion center activity over the years has also raised concerns about government surveillance of legally protected political activity.

I found some very disturbing info there
Understanding

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting subject to post about DaddyBare...The artcile, to me, brings up a bigger picture; many government agencies consider people that are highly patriotic to be potential domestic terrorists. Its a sad state we're in. Having been a police officer I can understand the "profiling" and yes I said profiling, I won't use some politically correct term for it. Another thing this tells me is that with the large amount of groups being branded as potential domestic terrorists the government will be placing a lot of undercover agents into these groups.

It makes me wonder if our founding fathers had to deal with these same issues from the Brittish government.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
People need to watch the Catherine Bleish video on the linked page. Great talk and I found out some nasty things about the fusion centers I wasn't aware of. This group is taking Homeland Security headon!
What's happening with the fusion centers is they are intergrating data on Americans into a database that is accesible by over 500,000 people. All kinds of personal information, criminal and traffic histories, credit history - you name it. THey probably know more about you than your parents do.

They are actually sharing said information with corporations and FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS! They're even SELLING this information. Effing incredible.

Watch the video please! 48 minutes well spent. This is all about the information/police state, it's not coming soon - IT IS HERE. If we don't stop this juggernaut we're goners folks, I _ _ it you not.

Thanks DB!! Flagged, Starred and favorited.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hey op anyone undestanding what is going on currently knows what is in store i see you all over the place and i understand and agree with you on all points!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thank you for bringing up the Vid... I should have done so myself
Folks the link to find that vid can be found by Clicking Here
Sorry cant embed it here

Asktheanimals is correct in that, these folks, really know whats going on behind our backs

new topics

top topics

join