It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Global warming is information collaborated from real studies and given a different name.

For instance we could take events over a period of million years and make a graph and compare them side by side of almost any subject and begin to notice patterns. With this information we could accurately predict the rise and fall of several civilizations and the after math.

The case with the year 2012 is that we know lately that it is unavoidable calamity according to the grand cycle however it has been termed as global warming in an effort to capatilize financially and politically for this one event.

It is called "global warming". But in reality the earth is going to experience many changes including a pole shift. The water is not going to rise, the earths poles are moving underneath your feet.

Global warming is a clever scam based on truth. It will be followed up after the healthcare debate and there will be lots of taxes to pay for all of these lies.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Has anyone done any research on the effects of the precession of the equinox on the environment? From my understanding of the precession, while it takes 27,000 (estimated) years to full circle, it is a big circle and this would change how the sun was hitting different regions of the earth to (I would think) great climatic effect.

Perhaps this is being exploited as "human caused" when really it is just a standard 'rotation' in earth's calendar?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Precisely. I don't know the exact specifics of what could happen but there would likely be about a 30-35º core shift all while there was also a mild 10º crust shift, that could put Washington DC somewhere near the North Pole. Anyhow if you study your calendar you could know the potential effects. The last time something this extroardinary occured was about 3,600 years ago, that would put us in the era of the great flood. Since this is a grand cycle the events are expected to exceed those expectations.

It could appear that the sun may rise in the west and set in the east. Many ancient cities and unknown lands might resurface. The western continental shelf would fall into the ocean, most that lies at sea level would be underwater for a period of time.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Heres another thought. I live in a coastal area and have noticed these days that the ground below me seems to be retaining quite a bit of water. I believe that the transfomation is happening now. But unlike the global warming propoganda would suggest, there is no cure the only cure is time.

top topics

join