It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How smart and wise conspirators will kill secretively the 45th president of the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How they will is by tracking down those who are all going to be running for the 45th presidential seat.

They will kill suddenly, without warning, way in advance, those going to run for 45th president upon just after there is announcements made about going to run for president by those all who are going to run for president. And well folks, that's the way they can only do this. What do you think? Are smart conspirators' conspiracy to assassinate the 45th president never-failing?

The key is getting them before secret service starts to guard them and provide them with a security detail. So, right around the time of making announcements. Maybe even getting to them before they make the "official" announcements.

Face it, this is going to be the future way of assassinating, to rock the two party system in where they never seen it coming.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lmao

I had to read this a couple times to fully
understand the humor.

It might happen this way, never know
but I truly doubt it

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
At first glance this seemed like a thread I was simply going to skim over, and ultimately never visit again. Threads that have "conspiracy", "president", and "kill" or "assassinate" in the title usually leave a sour taste in my mouth. Because they are all silly speculation.

But then I read the last line of your post, and I find myself agreeing with you. You may have just found the cure for the disease that is U.S. politics.

Bravo.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I read it a couple of times and still don't understand what is being suggested? Is the topic that there will not be a next president because all future nominee's will be killed by the current administration or that conspiracy theorists are going to do the assassinating?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If I understand your sarcasm correctly, you ROCK!

Since there is such a "mass" awakening all of a sudden of the people with definite fervor to overthrow the current administration peculiarly, there should be NO more potus afterwards. You know, since they are just corrupted puppets of the shadow government.

See, it is either the people are gonna have a revolution or not. You can't have it both ways.

But of course, they are all gonna pretend they don't get it or derail the issue as usual.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Exv8densez]

new topics

top topics

join