It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya...good or evil???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The whole agenda of the 'aliens' is just a cover-up. There are no such thing, only demons and hybrids.
The Illuminati are in unison with the Ascended Masters and GFL but the Illuminati work for the demons, this is why they are so ritualistic. They all work for Satan and this is his legion.
The whole facade will come tumbling down very soon when this illusion.deception comes to full tilt, when they will 'appear'. While being here the whole time.
The supernatural guide is the Bible and it tells you what you need to know if you know who the characters are in the play. Atlantis was inhabited by these demi-gods then went into other races...Phoenecia, Canaan, Philistine, etc...in other words...the evil bloodline has continued but the Illuminati breed within their own to keep the powers pure.
Maitreya is one of the Ascended Masters, Sananda (Jesus) is another, you see the are counterfeit Gods chosen. They are fallen angels.
The KEY to current events are the synchronicity in the characters and their origins from then until now.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

yeah i think we will need assitance from a higher energy...but i was thinkin maybe he could be part of a spiritual hierarchy that could asist us along with the incoming harmony and frequencies...mankind cannot simply save itself under the control of chaos....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Giving up, throwing in the towel and waiting to be rescued by supernatural forces is a bad idea because what if they don't exist? There is no real evidence for an incoming space messiah so why should we rely on one when we could rely on ourselves.

Its the age of the internet, knowledge and education are a click away, we have an opprotunity to make the world a better place if we can get everyone on the same page long enough to work toward a better future.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimeswatcher

you use the bible to support your cliams when itself was probably manipulated by aliens...
religon is just one of their tools!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

you use the bible to support your cliams when itself was probably manipulated by aliens...
religon is just one of their tools!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't believe in RELIGION, only Yahweh/God and Yeshua.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

im not giving up i know humanity will save itself because once we learn the knowledge of the spirit all will be revealed...im just wondering if the maitreya is here to assist us or assist the elite, by the ones who are awake they will be able to call out any deception that they may throw at us!
the knowledge to save ourselves is within ourselves!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

right there with you...but we would be close minded to think yahweh created all this space just for us and other enities to manipulate just us...i think there are some that are good and some that are evil just like us...thats why in the bible it talks about good angels and fallen angels...but the bible is clearly the story of a bloodline that worships the sun mixed with good teachings to create an illusion...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
BroketheWall,

Maitreya will has not come to teach religion, nor is Maitreya looking for followers of any kind. If you believe this then you are sadly misinformed. Maitreya's role is that of a teacher, a teacher of life. He main goal is to awaken the spirit within all us so that we can identify with our true and eternal Selves, the God within.

Someone asked what this post is doing in the Aliens and UFO forum and you replied that Benjamin Creme's explanation of Maitreya is that he claims "he's an alien that has reincarnated on this earth". Again, Creme has never made a claim like this. He does say, however, that Maitreya is in constant contact with the occupants of the UFO's. In fact, these light beings or 'space brothers', as Cremes describes them, belong to the Spiritual Hierarchies of our sister planets. They are here today as a prelude to Maitreya's reappearance by creating crop circles and amazing sights in the sky. They are here today because Humanity if finally coming of age.

Maitreya is said to be the head of the Spiritual Hierarchy of own planet Earth. Of all the great elders of the Human Race, Maitreya is considered to be one of the Eldest. So what is a Spiritual Hierarchy? If you can image that life or consciousness truly does persist the death of the body then it can easily be assumed that there are those among whose consciousness or awareness is much greater than ours. The Spiritual Hierarchy is simply that, the Elders of our race, the Teachers of Humanity. The Wise Ones who have learned and accomplished all there is to learn about physical life.

Now if you can't fathom how such great Beings could ever exist or why whey would chose to return in physical bodies when They don't have to anymore, then that's fine, no one is going to force anything on you in this regards. Free will is sacrosanct among the Hierarchy of Masters. They are not here to govern or look for worship of any kind.

The UFO's and their occupants are said by Creme to exist in a finer grade of matter to that of the solid, liquid and gaseous states that we know of today. We only see the UFO's because they want to be seen. And they do this by lowering their vibrations so that we can detect them. If we could see with etheric vision then we could go to Mars or Venus and see them everywhere. These etheric planes of matter, four of them in total, sit on top of the three lower states of matter that we know of today, e.g. the solid, liquid and gaseous states.

This etheric matter is hypothesized by scientists today as 'dark matter'. Scientists believe this so dark matter exists because of their calculations with gravity and radiation. In fact, some scientists believe that anywhere from 90 to 99 percent of our physical universe is made up of dark or 'missing' matter. This so called dark matter, according to Creme, is the world of the UFO's and our own Spiritual Hierarchy. One day, very soon apparently , we'll develop the technology to detect and photograph these finer grades of matter. Eventually, it's also prophesied, we will also develop the physical vision to actually see it with our own eye.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

well i sweae ive heard creme say hes reincarnated many times but just as a person like me or you so he himself could spiritually evolve...
i never said he was the bad guy i was just trying to show 2 diffrent scenarios to help people out who arent spiritually aware in this physical world...if hes heres to help, great but if not those of us who are aware will see right through deception...i dont trust anybody and i dont put anything passed the elite!
but when we see this either your talking about it wont matter because the things that are of this world will pass!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've no idea what any of this is about ( and haven't read much of the thread), however I was looking for info on the "edinburgh meteor" and came across this site

That's quite a collection of "odd" photos, even though some of them are caused by known camera issues and as someone was asking about a UFO angle, I thought I'd link to it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
yeah ive came across this site and have seen this star myself...on plenty of occasions...i knew it wasnt a regular ufo because it didnt sudden movements or turns it just slowly moved and turned a multitude of colors in mere miliseconds...i was watching to see if it was a star by tracking the movement of the stars and it was getting closer to the stars instead of receding over the horizon...
ive seen it atleast 5 times aand ive seen the ufos that do all sorts of different things that isnt humanly possible without knowing spiritual technology.
keep in mind i live right next to wright patterson air force base and i watch the sky frequently and a guy that can name a plane just by hearing the engine has seen a few with me also...so i know the difference between stars planes and ufo's

top topics

<< 1   >>

join