It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya...good or evil???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
alright i beleive in aliens and that some are good and some are bad just like we can be....the universal right of free will...or what you believe to be your rights is what allows how much free rights you have. im thinkin the maitreya could be s savior or could be the figure to set up a new religion that is not based on spirituality or he could actually be the one who helps us with our evolution into spirituality...ive done research and all of his teachings, teach about that all of humanity uniting under spiritual rights!!! but i believe if he comes and teaches religion for the whole world to worship him, he is not the one we are supposed to follow because worshiping is not what its about its about getting into a higher frequency so we cant be manipulated anymore and actually enjoy "life"...
anyways the ones who are raising their consciousness now will see right through any deception but the ones still stuck in the drunkeness of the beast will probably follow him if he tries to set up a religion based on "good teachings" and half spirituality truths than he might be the wrong guy...
and by beast i dont mean the maitreya because i believe the anti christ has been ruling since the beginning of human existence and God wanted to show hes more powerful than evil by letting them win the battle of 3d for are own learning and for us to realize in the BEGINNING that this world is an illusion and his glory will be so more satisfying in the BEGINNING...

like the longer you wait with out water when you are thirsty...it is a million times more refreshing when you are on the edge of dehydration...thats what it will be like when we finally find gods glory!
any thoughts???

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

I believe that there are inaliable rights but I do not believe in universal rights and would be sickened to follow a man that spews such crap as if they think they can govern and know what is best for me.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think I will wait until the Maitreya immanentizes and begins to teach, then make up my mind. I'm not sure how one is supposed to pre-evaluate teachings that haven't yet been taught by a hypothetical future Buddha who hasn't yet been born.

I'm also a little hazy as to why the Maitreya would be a space alien.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good, evil, who cares?

What is this doing in the UFOs and Aliens forum?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well look at benjamins creme's explination of the maitreya...he claims hes an alien that has reincarnated on this earth and not referring to the buddist maitreya but he does go by the same teachings...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

whats ur perspective on good and evil or do you think you are observing it???

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why is there a thread about this every couple of days?

Seriously. I suspect that THAT is a conspiracy.

Who the # cares?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Why is there a thread about this every couple of days?

Seriously. I suspect that THAT is a conspiracy.

Who the # cares?

Yeah there has been threads on Maitreya every few days for a very long time.

Maitreya is a Illuminati puppet. If one ever comes forward and claims the title, that is.

So this individual will be evil, almost certainly.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

yeah thats what im saying if he tries to govern us then he is not the the messiah...
but if he teaches us are universal rights and knowledge that has been kept secret by the elite because they manipulated us into thinking we have inalienable rights....when really are rights is us wanting to be controlled by them when are real rights have been taken away because the flesh is easily manipulated and dumbed down!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

benjamin creme says he will keep his identity secret so only his teachings will be valued not his title...i think were gonna have to see how everything unfolds i guess...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by BroketheWall]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

if you dont care for it then why watse your time????

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

if you dont care for it then why watse your time????

Why waste my time?

I don't understand why these threads come up.

At all.

I can understand the ghost ones. I can get the Mars-Rocks-Look-Like-Gorillas. I can see the Illuminati/NWO ones. I get the Aliens-As-God. Mutant skull looks like human-grey hybrid. The Mob-Killed-JFK. What the hell causes those noises? I get it. I see why people are posting it.

I don't necessarily agree. But at least I get it.

But this stuff. I don't. What are you getting out of peddling this pap? What's your angle?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

my angle is trying to understand a situation before im caught in the middle, understanding whos good or whos bad and who to trust...im doin this to help everyone out not just myself thats my angle...

whats so different from those conspiracies than from this one...they are all trying to make since of a world full of chaos...
btw...you dont have to read my post if you dont want to understand my point of view thats fine...
and you dont GET IT so thats probably the reason for frustration about these threads....were all just trying to make sense theres no use in creating more chaos!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What are you trying to understand?!?!? There is nothing there TO understand. What exactly is it that you think you need to make sense of out chaos here? What chaos?

The human mind seeks to make order out of anything. Static. That's it function. Its up to you to decide when your brain is being led astray in wasting time in trying to find a pattern in just plain old crazy.

[edit on 2010/3/31 by Aeons]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Neither.

The correct answer is fictional.

But whether the fictional Maitreya is good or evil I don't know.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
reply to post by Aeons

my angle is trying to understand a situation before im caught in the middle, understanding whos good or whos bad and who to trust...im doin this to help everyone out not just myself thats my angle...

whats so different from those conspiracies than from this one...they are all trying to make since of a world full of chaos...
btw...you dont have to read my post if you dont want to understand my point of view thats fine...
and you dont GET IT so thats probably the reason for frustration about these threads....were all just trying to make sense theres no use in creating more chaos!

Hi and Welcome... I might have missed your intro post

There is no reason to be caught in the middle of anything. If a message resonates with you.. not with your thinking but within you, then I see no reason to ignore it. But, I do see plenty of reason to not become a Follower of any one person making claims.

The same applies for who to trust or not. You can feel it if you are in touch with your inner knowing. That way you are free to shine for whoever it is and in doing so show a more effective way to Be.

I've had massive doubts over Creme's Maitreya for many years. I checked out the dates of the "miraculous" appearances to find anyone could fly to these different destinations easily and prepare for the next appearance. In the photo's no one is recognising the Maitreya, other than simple people in market places seeing someone dressed like a King moving through the crowds.

There's a saying, If you see the Buddha in the marketplace, run the other way. Why? Because the buddha would not seek recognition from anyone.

Be well,

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

i know the mind makes order out of chaos but understanding the mentality of the the chaos is 2 different things...im aware of the unity of are consciousness and know when im being led astray...the only problem is we havent seen the maitreya yet so we dont know his intentions...lets face it if an alien presence came down, with their advanced technology and are fright we would have no defense exccept for the awareness of deception and knowledge of are true nature...
im well prepared for the maitreya im just trying to figure it out before he gets here...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

nice to meet you all knowing....does a bear sh.t in the woods??

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

im on the same page with you man...knowing the enemy defeats the enemy.
and all ive learned from the enemy is spiritual knowledge that is used to deceive humanity but if knowing the true nature of ourselves and our spiritual side they can no longer manipulate us...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm not all-knowing, I never pretended to be.

If there's one thing I know for certain it's that people should do things for themselves, not wait for imaginary messiah's to come and save them. Think about it, if we make the world a better place on our own we won't need the supernatural, divine, or extraterrestrial to intervene.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join