It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bombers' Severed Heads Appear in Russian Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
It may sound a bit harsh (maybe because i was born in a communist country). I would just hold a press conference with a message to terrorists worldwide. The next terrorist attack on innocent people will result in Mecca or Medina, maybe both depending on severity, being completely destroyed. No questions, no hesitation. Kill any more innocent people and you will be responsible for the destruction of these two holy sites. Maybe then the Muslims will better police themselves and stop funding these madmen.

Medina has a population of 1.3 million. Statistically that means there are roughly 14,000 2 year-old girls living in Medina.

In translation of your above statement - "if tomorrow, 10 adult men were killed on a bus in downtown London, I would order 14,000 2 year-old girls slaughtered as punishment."

One wonders who the real madman is ...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by atreides]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I can see where you've got this point from, but you can't hold the actions of few against the many. there are millions of muslims worldwide who condemn the terrorist actions.. all that would come of an action like this would be to have those reconsider whether their condemnations were wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What becomes of us?
As evil as the Western world is, i'm glad to be on this side of the fence, where my falsely aquired and false freedoms allow me to look at the messed up world and say "i'm glad i'm on this side of the fence".

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
reply to post by oozyism

i didn't actually mention why they're doing it to be honest, i'm not in a psychopath's head and didn't say I knew, I simply stated why they SAY they're doing it.

If you read the links, it says that there are no ways of detecting the implants without a full X-Ray. So, where does it say they know how to deal with the problem.

I'd appreciate not having words put in my mouth.

No you said :

so what's the options now on stopping this new threat?

you know what the option is, everyone knows, leave them the F alone..

America and Russia is not that much of different, they are both mature, and have alot of power, which allows them to manipulate that power for their own advantage, why else would you have thousands of Nuclear Weapons? Do you think it is for show?

No you idiot, it is to control the world.. And when you allow yourself, and your media to call those resisting the powers of the world, terrorist, you destroy justice as a whole, because you destroy the difference between the oppressed and the oppressor.

don't waste my time..

ooz

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
In case you guys didn't know - the head often survives the suicide blast that destroys the body.

In Israel, that is one of the things they would look for in the blast to determine who the bomber was; the bomber would be the one with the head blown up and off.

*The more you know eh.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Longy4eva

Maybe - just maybe - we should stop instigating wars, plundering their countries, supporting their despots, killing their civilians, occupying their lands...

I mean it's obvious that killing lots of Muslims indiscriminately with 21st century weaponry isn't having the desired effect, maybe we should try something a little "out there" like, I dunno, not constantly f'ing them up?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Not very well thought out I'm afraid. Anti-Islamic extremist would take complete advantage of that. Plus the thing with the 14,000 2 year old girls. Jesus!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by chillpill
My gut says that's not them...

Purely because there's usually very little left of suicide bombers...

Thoughts?

No, you'll notice in most cases that the head pops right off..
No, honestly.

Yhea that's my understanding as well, I've read that you get a head and maybe a couple of arms 20 meters away from a pair of feet - not a pretty image at all, but if you strap a bomb to your torso...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join