It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bombers' Severed Heads Appear in Russian Media

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Suicide Bombers' Severed Heads Appear in Russian Media

gawker.com

Russian tabloids don't play. Neither does Rupert Murdock.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.thesun.co.uk

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This may represent the true face of Islam to the West and Russians. However I feel like I've been prepped for this by the recent claim of Female Suicide Bombers possibly undergoing plastic surgery to hide the explosives. The following articles were written on March 23rd and updated March 24th One week before these attacks. Nice timing.

gawker.com

foxnews.com

thesun.co.uk

[edit on 31-3-2010 by n1gm4t1c]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is pretty frightening, so what's the options now on stopping this new threat? can't see much option here. It's getting ridiculous all of this now, it begs the question: when/how is it all going to end? are western countries destined to forever live in fear of an attack by extremists with more sadistic and cunning ways of killing people? Nobody's god would condone these actions.

These people aren't religious extremists, they aren't even Muslim, they're quite simply sadistic homicidal psychopaths hated by the world, including the Muslim religion.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is very disturbing.

The very idea that these images are being circulated in the media suggests to me a "de-sensitisation" in progress.

"Let's get the sheep used to being scared, and then show them in the media, every day, that this is what they are going to have to live with...." not a plesant thought, but certainly not terrifying.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think people harden to things like this pretty quickly as is, the extra security times has already been taken as a 'norm', as has flights to most places pretty much gone back to normal. People are more suspicious now, they pay a bit more attention to things, like bags left unattended etc. i know, because i do it as well ie. on buses etc.

the desensitisation my be working to an extent, but seeing things put in place to counter terrorist efforts are a reassurance. If these implants start being used and to effect, the tourist industry would suffer a crippling blow from the off, not to mention many other areas

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Russian don't play with terrorist like the west.

Years ago hostage taking was big in Lebanon one of the Muslim groups made the mistake of taking Russian diplomats hostage.

The Russians grabbed a few members of the group and a couple family members of the groups leaders and started sending body parts to the terrorist.

The Russian diplomats were released within hours.

Suicide Bombers Severed Heads Appear in Russian Media.

I will bet there are other photos that will show up in the cities where these Suicide Bombers came from.

Something like the rest of the bodies being feed to hogs.

The Russians don't play by any rules.
They just do what works.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was reading another article about how terrorists in pakistan and yemen are attempting to create a breast/buttock implant for explosives. Maybe the western countries need to take a more brutal approach like the Russians, and kerb or at least slow down. Harsh, but true.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Please...........
The Russians had their arse handed to them during the Chechyn war several years ago that's why Yeltsin agreed to a cease fire.

Anyways, we in America won't have to worry about this if we quit meddling in every muslim country across the world. Just wait till things start to kick off in Africa with Africom. You haven't seen the worst of religious fundamentalists until you see how crazy african muslims are.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My gut says that's not them...

Purely because there's usually very little left of suicide bombers...

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
This is pretty frightening, so what's the options now on stopping this new threat? can't see much option here. It's getting ridiculous all of this now, it begs the question: when/how is it all going to end? are western countries destined to forever live in fear of an attack by extremists with more sadistic and cunning ways of killing people? Nobody's god would condone these actions.

These people aren't religious extremists, they aren't even Muslim, they're quite simply sadistic homicidal psychopaths hated by the world, including the Muslim religion.

Ehhh please don't tell me you don't know what to do to stop the attacks.. Please don't tell me you think they are attacking you because they hate your freedom.. Please don't tell me they are attacking you because they want 72 virgins...

Please don't waste my time..

oz

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill
My gut says that's not them...

Purely because there's usually very little left of suicide bombers...

Thoughts?

No, you'll notice in most cases that the head pops right off..
No, honestly.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We should just say that if we have any more suicide bombers attack we will start dipping all ammo in pigs blood and raiding towns until we find the people who are at the top controlling it all.

Game over in about 2 weeks of us killing a few people. If not we threaten to start blowing up pigs in the air above any areas we think will harbor terrorists so that it rains down pig blood on the town.

fight extremists on their own terms, by being extreme towards their own views and using it against them.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by n1gm4t1c

Why does the media give terrorists more options?

It's a very disturbing thought to even think that Doctors would be doing this but what the media have done is give people who would never have thought of this the idea that they can actually do this...

As for the body scanners detecting weapons... this just shows that any terrorist who is willing to have one of these surgically implanted in them will get past these scanners...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
We should just say that if we have any more suicide bombers attack we will start dipping all ammo in pigs blood and raiding towns until we find the people who are at the top controlling it all.

Game over in about 2 weeks of us killing a few people. If not we threaten to start blowing up pigs in the air above any areas we think will harbor terrorists so that it rains down pig blood on the town.

fight extremists on their own terms, by being extreme towards their own views and using it against them.

There's a rather silly, cartoonish solution ungrounded in reality. Maybe it would work in a Tom Clancy novelette, though.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Haha, OMG this is a disturbing thread!

Female suicide bombers
Breast and Butt WMDS
The Russian dismembering of terrorists families
Heads popping off
Blowing up pigs

You are all sick, very, very… sick!

We need to find some more planets that can sustain life asap. So, we can ship each religion to their own planet, and the rest of us can live in peace!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

We need to find some more planets that can sustain life asap. So, we can ship each religion to their own planet, and the rest of us can live in peace!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by tooo many pills]

I want to see that so badly, I want to see all the other excuses for war that are not mentioned in media.

The difference would be that you won't be able to blame religion ^^

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Well, I was going to go further into the 'science' of suicide bombers...but drew the line. So some of us do respect boundaries

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

i didn't actually mention why they're doing it to be honest, i'm not in a psychopath's head and didn't say I knew, I simply stated why they SAY they're doing it.

If you read the links, it says that there are no ways of detecting the implants without a full X-Ray. So, where does it say they know how to deal with the problem.

I'd appreciate not having words put in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It may sound a bit harsh (maybe because i was born in a communist country). I would just hold a press conference with a message to terrorists worldwide. The next terrorist attack on innocent people will result in Mecca or Medina, maybe both depending on severity, being completely destroyed. No questions, no hesitation. Kill any more innocent people and you will be responsible for the destruction of these two holy sites. Maybe then the Muslims will better police themselves and stop funding these madmen.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was living in India when Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated, the bomber in that case was also a woman. They found her head, arms and legs and placed them on a white sheet, minus torso/trunk and published pictures of her in papers and magazines.

Some cultures have different ways of dealing with death, terrorism and crime.

Others are more accustomed to gore and corpses.

I think they did it to try to prove these terrorists were Muslim (or at least looked it).

I believe suicide bombers are brainwashed drones, sent off to do the work of cowards using terrorism to forward their ideals.

But in essence they are just cowards, themselves tools of unseen powers trying to destabilise the world.

All the best, kiwi

[edit on 1-4-2010 by kiwifoot]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join