It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a new Member from the Midwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi,I'm a new member from the midwestern state of Missouri.
I'm 22 year old female.

Who has as long as i can reamber belived that something was just too weird and similar about Egypt and other ancient civilizations.

I grew up being told to always question the world around you. I take everything in with a grain of salt. Being open to new ideas ,yet trying to remain spetical at the same time.

I'm a big fan of crytozoology and a firm beliver that there is more to this world to be discovered .

My favorite kind of consepracies have to do with the ancient world. However I will give others a look too if they catch my eye.

My name comes from the fact that I'm kinda random in my thinking and don't always make sense. So if I ever to clearify what I'm saying be please tell me ! Sometimes I'm not very clear.

Thank you reading my self into. I hope I didn't violate any rules.
-RandomxData

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Welcome Random Data
Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders...

we're about to be neighbors wife and I bought a mini farm out in eastern Kansas... no where I can pick me up an ugly little dog to name Toto?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomxData

Welcome to the boards, you mentioned female, get ready for the flood of welcomes....females are not as plentiful around here as they should be..IMO.
I'm sure a mod will drop the normal T&C and some "how toos"
linkys...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomxData

My name comes from the fact that I'm kinda random in my thinking and don't always make sense. So if I ever to clearify what I'm saying be please tell me ! Sometimes I'm not very clear.

-RandomxData

I'm the same way. I also don't try to come across as smart on the internet, because I really don't care all to much of what people think of me. I'll purposely write in a different style, because it effects peoples ways of thinking. Writing styles on the internet have a huge effect of the way people think of you.
I never try it for the better of myself... usually just to confuse people. Just a warning.

I'm surprised there is another person from Missouri here.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomxData

Hi RandomxData, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Cryptozoology Discussion Forum Thread List

Ancient & Lost Civilizations Discussion Forum Thread List

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by RandomxData

-RandomxData

I'm the same way. I also don't try to come across as smart on the internet, because I really don't care all to much of what people think of me. I'll purposely write in a different style, because it effects peoples ways of thinking. Writing styles on the internet have a huge effect of the way people think of you.
I never try it for the better of myself... usually just to confuse people. Just a warning.

I'm surprised there is another person from Missouri here.

It's very funny how when you write intelligently those who aren't thinking have no choice but to get mad and argue over points that dont matter.

But anyways, welcome to a fellow newbie. We have a lot to learn.

new topics

top topics

join