It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paranormal Love Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Life has been rough for me. I don't want to go into details but I've been really trough a lot. I have no relatives, grew up in a ghetto, have been bullied at school, been in a foster home, been homeless, ended up in organized crime, been in a foreign jail, have been robbed, been in high speed chases, have been framed, been shot at and almost was murdered.
I could write a script similar to Tarantino's " Pulp Fiction.

Nonetheless, I'm not a bad person and I always had a keen interest in everything that is being discussed here at ATS.
Ever since my youth I wondered why this world with all its fast expanding knowledge and technology turned out to be so bad for me and many others. Later on as I was older and part of organized crime, I learned that almost every politician and man or woman that works for the state is corrupt. I met politicians, even a minister of a eastern European state, former secret service workers, international weapon traders, baby traders, smugglers and many, many more. Greed, Hate, Anger, Envy, Money, Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll on a daily basis.

Although I somewhat enjoyed this "high life" (which is not worth dreaming of), I always felt there was more to life than money, groupies and fast cars. I started to feel a hunger for real Love, because that is in my opinion a thing that really matters in life. I really wished I met a girl and could start a family. After seeing so much hate and evil I decided to withdraw from organized crime, got a regular job because if I want to meet a normal girl, I need to lead a normal life, at least, that is what I thought at that time. It turned out that it wasn't that easy.

Anyhow, now we'll finally get to the paranormal part.

Around this time last year I was dating a young girl (me 35, she 19) and we went to a paranormal fare. We went to a nice lady and she told me some astonishing details from my past, damned, she really knew. She also foretold me my future, she said that I would first buy a house and than there would be children within 3 years...

It didn't work out between that girl and me and I was single again. At that time I was really doubting the prophecy that that lady made. But you can believe it or not, in July I saw several UFOs and after some research I met a girl who saw them too.
She was also interested in UFOs and other stuff and we became instantly a couple.
We got help from above, we're both convinced about that!

Recently I bought a small but lovely cottage for the holidays. A "fix her up" but I can do most things myself and it's warm and dry. No traffic, no people, just birds and cows in the background. We both fell in love with it like we are in each other.

Last week we found that we are going to be parents in about 8 months.

Do I need to say more?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You certainly don't.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
now the question becomes.

did the psychic fortell your future, or did you subconsciously fulfill the psychics predictions...

nevermind, have a cookie and you will be right as rain. (matrix reference sorta)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
now the question becomes.

did the psychic fortell your future, or did you subconsciously fulfill the psychics predictions...

Well, I forgot all about the psychic's prediction. It was on the day my girlfriend did a pregnancy test that I remembered those words. The cottage was offered to me by "coincidence".

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's a story with a happy ending and I am glad to hear it, and that you turned your life around. I believe there are people who are able to discern such things. I think they are few and far between, but they do exist.

On a lark, a few girlfriends and I stopped in this old house high on a mountain top to have our tarot cards read. When we went in we had just had drinks, and were all giggly. When we got back in the car, we were all solemn.

Everything she said came to pass. We were all happy later, and everything worked out, but our friendships were ended with one another, as she said they would be. Our lives soon became very complicated.

Is what happened to you coincidental? Or did she really predict your future? Who knows? Maybe she simply planted a seed for you yourself to nurture and bring to fruition.

new topics

top topics

join