It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of GOOD UFO Pictures!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am not able to link to the images because the website sources them weird... it goes to a blank page when I get the direct link to the picture, so just follow the sites.

January 31st, 2008 - Indiana, USA

Report and photographs submitted to MUFON (Mutual UFO Network - mufon.com)

Indiana-01-31-2008-I was home alone and decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and maybe find a snack. Just as I approached the kitchen/dining room area (they're the same room and we have a bay-window/patio door there) I noticed what I immediately thought was a helicopter about 300-400 feet away, just across the street and above the tree-line. Because we kind of live in the country, I thought that was unusual... then it hit me that I couldn't hear any noise at all! And then the obvious shape difference hit me like a bag of rocks and I ran for my camera - literally (I almost tripped over a rug).

I don't know how long it was there before I saw it, but it hung around for 2 or 3 minutes after I noticed it... not moving or flashing or anything. The only thing I noticed was a sort of wavy-ness of the air surrounding the object - that's probably what stuck me most, actually. It resembled kind of what you see over a hot road on a summer day. It was getting dark, but I distinctly remember the dark tree line shimmering just below the object, against the sky-glow.

I had just enough time to take a picture on my camera (before the batteries died), and then I got one on my cell phone right before it "disappeared" --- I say that, because I believe it just went directly away from me at a high speed very suddenly... it actually appeared to grow smaller and disappear, but curve up slightly as it was doing so. The direction was about directly westward I believe.

www.ufoevidence.org...

The pictures are on the link. To me this one looks like a triangular aircraft with it's lights on... it doesn't look fully circular. If you look at the zoomed in picture at the bottom, it looks like it might have landing wheels sticking out, so I am assuming it is an airplane.

January, 2007 - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

No description on the website that is very good, so I will just post the link and tell you what I think of it.

www.ufoevidence.org...

The only thing I could thing of on this one is a toy Frisbee that lights up. The problem with that is it is not spinning like a Frisbee would be. In the second in third picture it looks to large to be a Frisbee.

January 8, 2006 - Zdany, Poland

www.ufoevidence.org...

I will summarize this one.

This polish man saw something flying over the vehicle he was in, and the engine of his vehicle shut down. The are this happened was in a "black spot" where many people died, so that frightened him more. It's a long interview, but that is the most of what is said.

What it looks like is a really dinged up piece of metal with a ring around it. It is very odd looking.

November 26, 2006 - Alagamar, Brazil

Description: Photo taken by Roberto Di Sena, former military. He described taken the photo anytime between 08h30 and 10h00 a.m. local time, on November 26, 2006, in a location called Alagamar, periphery of the city of Natal, state of Rio Grande no Norte, Brazil. Di Sena did not observe anything unusual in the sky and took several pictures at random, deleting a few later. Fortunately, he did not delete this one. The camera used was a Pentax Optio 60 6.0 megapixels.

Further comments from A.J. Gevaerd (Brazilian UFO researcher):

"Brazilian UFO expert engineer Claudeir Covo has analyzed the first photo (not the second one) and concluded that the object is something in the air, but not as small as a hubcap. I first suspected of a copy & paste procedure from other (legitimate)UFO photo to one recently shot. That was not the case. We are still going on in the investigation..."

To me it looks like a hubcap, but with a little more of a bowl shape. This looks more like a semi-circle, and not the semi-oval of a hubcap turned sideways. Anyways, how could you get a hubcap that high in the air?

May, 2006 - Baghdad, Iraq

quote]UFO Sighting Photographed in Baghdad

A spectacular photograph of a UFO hovering over military activity in Baghdad has surfaced on the internet today.

Photographs of this quality are rare among UFO photographs, but in this particular shot you can clearly see a disc shaped, metallic object. Upon closer inspection of the image, it appears that there has been no manipulation.

www.ufoevidence.org...

The object seems to small to hold something... so I don't really know what it is. It just looks like a metal disk.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I don't know how long it was there before I saw it, but it hung around for 2 or 3 minutes after I noticed it... not moving or flashing or anything. The only thing I noticed was a sort of wavy-ness of the air surrounding the object - that's probably what stuck me most, actually. It resembled kind of what you see over a hot road on a summer day. It was getting dark, but I distinctly remember the dark tree line shimmering just below the object, against the sky-glow.
Interesting . She also said it made no noise and had no flashing lights. It does not look like any aircraft that i know of.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A lot of stuff on UFOevidence is been proved as bunk/misidentifications/ or just downright hoaxes, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
A lot of stuff on UFOevidence is been proved as bunk/misidentifications/ or just downright hoaxes, I'm afraid.

I'm going through and looking at the ones that aren't to easily debunkable... I found a blue one hat looked like a Frisbee being thrown, so I obviously didn't put that up.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

G’day Phlynx

Here are my comments regarding the pictures to which you have linked.

JANUARY 31, 2008 - INDIANA, USA:

- Proven CGI hoax

JANUARY, 2007 - GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN, USA:

- Proven CGI hoax

JANUARY 8, 2006 - ZDANY, POLAND:

- I thought the object looked very much like 2 metal dishes stuck together & thrown or suspended in the air

- Here is a more detailed report about the “incident”: www.ufoinfo.com...

- Here is picture of the object:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56ba178b886c.jpg[/atsimg]

- Here is a close match for the object…..these guys must have thought the same thing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac7507a5839e.jpg[/atsimg]

I note the picture above is part of an exercise “proving” the object was an aerial “craft”….I’m not sure that was “proved” so well.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Phlynx

G’day Phlynx

Here are my comments regarding the pictures to which you have linked.

JANUARY 31, 2008 - INDIANA, USA:

- Proven CGI hoax

JANUARY, 2007 - GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN, USA:

- Proven CGI hoax

JANUARY 8, 2006 - ZDANY, POLAND:

- I thought the object looked very much like 2 metal dishes stuck together & thrown or suspended in the air

- Here is a more detailed report about the “incident”: www.ufoinfo.com...

- Here is picture of the object:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56ba178b886c.jpg[/atsimg]

- Here is a close match for the object…..these guys must have thought the same thing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac7507a5839e.jpg[/atsimg]

I note the picture above is part of an exercise “proving” the object was an aerial “craft”….I’m not sure that was “proved” so well.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Could I just get sources from the first two events you say are CGI? I thought you where talking about comments on the websites, and that I may have over looked a comment section... but there isn't one.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Could I just get sources from the first two events you say are CGI? I thought you where talking about comments on the websites, and that I may have over looked a comment section... but there isn't one.

G'day Phlynx

Both those pic's have been covered extensively on ATS.

I don't have time right now to do it (sorry), but if you do an ATS search for those events, you might find something.

However, I'm not even sure those pic's match up with the reports.

If you can't find anything definitive let me know.....I have another way I can search for them when I get some free time later today.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Phlynx

G'day Phlynx

Both those pic's have been covered extensively on ATS.

I don't have time right now to do it (sorry), but if you do an ATS search for those events, you might find something.

However, I'm not even sure those pic's match up with the reports.

If you can't find anything definitive let me know.....I have another way I can search for them when I get some free time later today.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

From what I can tell, the Green Bay one is still undecided.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread discusses it very well, but does not come to a full conclusion.

I didn't find anything on the second one

top topics

join