It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Eyes!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dont_know

Welcome.
Thank you very much for posting this.
Thats very interesting.
His eyes appear to almost go all black.
Anyone else have any ideas about it?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't generally give a lot of credit to such things, and in all honesty, cannot see anything odd with that man's eyes. Is there a specific point int he video that it's clear?

I will say, though, that I have seen one case where such a claim was, well, accurate. Didn't expect it, thought I would see a joke video, but was stunned at what I actually saw. I froze the vid, grabbed a screenshot, and have posted it online so you can see for yourself. Not saying who it is, but check the pupils.

i685.photobucket.com...

Edit for correction: after reading more comments, I went and watched the ending, and what the heck??!?!?!? That is freaky!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by LadyGreenEyes]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is just stupid.
sorry

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I just saw your edit, yes, near the ending is where the really weird thing happends. Check the video in the last post of page 4. His eyes do some weird stuff during that video also. Not sure if it's just the camera feed, but its interesting none the less.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBoyFG

Care to expand on that or are you going to give us useless one line response?

Something weird happens with his eyes in both video's ive watched in this thread.

It may just be the video feed, for example. It would be nice though if you included what you think it actually is, instead of just saying its stupid.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Edit to Add: After re-watching the video half a dozen times his eyes only look weird for those fleeting seconds. Could it have been a momentary freeze in the video feed causing a still image of his eyes to be imposed over him before the feed resumes and he begins moving?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

Only on the eyes? Seems if it was video distortion, it would be in other areas as well, not solely on his eyes.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yes, thats a very good point.
Im not an expert on video distortion. Although his eyes seem to be the main thing that looks weird in the video's.
Perhaps eyes become more distored on video feeds like this?
Im not sure, though.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Very weird! Check the pic I posted? Not the same sort of weird, but WOW! In that one, even zoomed, I can't detect any changes in pixels, etc, that would indicate tampering, either. Very freaky. I don't know what to think anymore.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The MSNBC eye shift video has at least 100 other companions now circulating youtube-Metacafe-Video.emo and on down the list. ---- Visit my Yoube channel-playlist for a preview of these 100+ videos that are taken by persons in numerous languages from raw televsion. I also have this One poor example you are discussing on this forum-thread from the MSNBC website. There are more on the MSNBC website; but here are the ones I could collect onto my youtube channel www.youtube.com...
My Life and indeed my work beyond the daily needs for an income is all about preventing or helping these PEOPLE who get themselves involved in the elite groups of Bael.I HAVE SEEN this effect in persons who channel spirits of a low vibration. Look into the antics of the same people like HW BUSH and others who aspire not into Satanism or bland Luciferiansm that the masses think is evil. These are S.A.A.L.M. members of the Khazarist bloodlines and this blue-bloodline descended from Egyptian Royalty(the Ibiru) and they worship and adhere ONLY to Sumerian and Sabbatean ideologies centered around the return of thier celestial GOD Marduk(bael) and the Asmodeous Group.
But here is the problem for myself and my many Wiccan associates and practitioners around the world: The problem is that these 'gods' are like astral entites and this foolish Iranian man has somehow willingly admitted such a low entity into his brain. If people willfully let the vampire in; then we can't do much.
It's sad in fact that there is a supernatural spin to what is really a very scientific process all spelled out quite horribly in the Necronomicon. There is a device described in this' fictitcious' rewrite of the Satanic Goetia that actually describes the box containing the mind and soul of 'A wizard of Old' who is brought to this planet and inserted into the worthy host body.
This is what I see..and it's spreading into Italian; Spanish,French,German and Asian countries as citizens post more and more alledged 'compression effects' and videos.
And finally as to the summary about myself..I am indeed well aware that we as humans have an equally real astral BODY. When we die everybody who expects to be taken somewhere or go into a light or 'whatever' meets these parasitic Annunaki/Draco/Greys. The witless human S.A.A.L.M. members have truly sold us to parasites who feed on fears and Soma(blood products+bodies)...and this has only happened because our entire culture is afraid of ghosts and uninformed as to the really sinister practices of the Elites who we strangely continue to allow to rule.
The important Truth about spirit possession is that there is temporary and permanent types of phenomena. Kids playing with Ouija boards get temporary possession problems. But these people who now have verticle-slit eyes are NO_LONGER HUMAN inside. They thought they were making some kind of DEAL with a Djinn but instead they die.
Our people feel creeped-out around them. But also the females with these eyes as seen on television are very alluring and desirable to our men. I say subjectively that the actual entities swimming around behind these top-eschalon families are Annunaki-Enki and blue-tinted Nephillim.
Consider that there are other species of people who trick our most gullible and weakest HuLu ( Hu=human Lu=slave in Sumerian) into playing demon conjuring and blood-games as well as lowering thier vibrations through canibalism and vampirism as per the Sacrament ritual. The are no uncorrupted Religions including my own. Sadly, instead what we have now accross the board and is an open perversion of truths and infiltration by this specific race of people who farm us, haunt our dreams; Then after death by tricks of false light our trusting souls are led away by to some astral construct on or in the moon/earth/pyramids where a machine FORCES souls into a light. This TRICK somehow makes trusting people forget & come-back in whatever body THEY want.:pu

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Maybe the guy wears contact lens. They make some people blink more than usual and the light could have hit them in a weird way. Who the heck knows. I just thought of a 1980's John Carpenter movie called "They Live". I saw it recently on one of those classic movie channels. Good job on the video. Really, really weird.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can tell you it is simply the matte that the people in the studio use when trying to add a background behind the presenter or interviewee!

I am a media student at university and have had problems like this when working in the studio!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah and I'm crazy for posting that video of bush senior...Everyone of you (almost) is working for them...It's an MSNBC video, It's not fake...Those of you saying It's fake or "the lighting" you need stronger glasses because I know you own a pair.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Looks like CGI to me and wouldnt surprise me if the original video was real time edited.

Lets be honest its not the first time is it?

I think it is being done intentionally to get people like us commenting on some alien take over when in fact there is none...it is all staged just like the coming "blue beam" alien invasion.

I wouldnt take it literally.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Dude like I'm sorry but your not smart at all...You act like we are making fun of the way someone looks...umm no his eyes changed mr. rocket scientist.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here are my top ten most polemical videos depicting alledged reptilian eyes or the eyes of persons posessed as per NEcronomicon rituals; also as alledged.
1- HW Bush with Bill clinton appealing for public donations.... www.youtube.com...

2- From French Television - www.youtube.com...

3- Obamma - www.youtube.com...

4- Reptilian Resistance releases regular updates and lists of persons exibiting this Eye phenomena :
width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/4MnlYQKCsH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

5- Top 100 suspect list - www.youtube.com...

6- Top KKK in the news : www.youtube.com...

7- Eastern European Televsion news : www.youtube.com...

8- The former Polish 1st minister on televsion shortly before his 'accident' : www.youtube.com...

9- Hugh Hefner - www.youtube.com...

10- Retpilian NATO Commander In Chief : www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
It was a webcam doing the livefeed. And webcams use compression. Most compression code routines will only update areas of the video that are active/moving around/blinking. and not update less movement--shirt, face (minus eyes)... and we all know webcams have distortion.

It was simply a distortion/video artifact...
That is all it was guys. I am a Video/Graphics Professional, and see it a lot.

[edit on 4/13/2010 by Pharyax]
]

Well, then why only at the end and not all the way through the vid???
I know nothing of video comression so .. plz bring a little more specific ..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

So you're saying that someone that works for CNN used CGI and then uploaded this to their site?

Not sure about that, but I could be wrong

[edit on 14-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here is two stills from the video, the first from the start of the video where the guys eyes are normal and the second from the last few seconds of the video. Maybe an accidental camera effect?

weird.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's the emmisary of our future sapient reptile overlords. I for one welcome him. Why he's exposing himself so early and seemingly in an arbitrary way I don't know. I am unable to comprehend the logic of our future slave masters.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I noticed the American reporter was blinking quite often too, as if they were communicating some how.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join