It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Eyes!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
mmmm........he is blinking alot, but i have no clue

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Both of these were captured within a second of one another, it's strange how his eyes change so suddenly, even though him and the camera remain still!

If it was a just glitch, why does it only affect his eyes and nowhere else?

Very strange. MSM propaganda maybe?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It looks so *cant use profanities due to forum rules* creepy...
Nice find...
Lets hunt him down and test the *again with the profanity thing* out of him

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
MSNBC and all the other news stations know you loons believe in this!

That's why they mess with videos, they're f--king with you!

In all seriousness, who the hell knows. Nobody has concrete evidence so untill then I'm not gonna fully believe in this stuff.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Anyone know morse code it looks like there using there eyes blinking together like there talking strange one no budy blinks that much.

my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I showed this clip/video to my brother last night and told him to watch the guys eyes and told him about the blinking, etc.

He said perhaps a fan or something was pointed towards his face during the interview which was causing him to blink so much.

Even if there was a fan or something pointing at his face during the interview that wouldnt really explain what happens with his eyes near the end of the video.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
holy crap...i literally jumped like one of those videos you watch where nothing is happening and then somthing scares the piss out of you...gave me chills, 3 TIMES IN A ROW nice find. did you notice this yourself or did you hear about from somewhere else?
thats defiantly one of the creepiest vids iv ever seen

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

But the EYES, Clayton, the EYES!

--No, but seriously, he's just looking up in a weird way. Nothing at all out of the ordinary.

really?? and that's ordinary ??!!! sorry friend.. but, i've NEVER met ANYONE that even remotely looked up with both eyes that practically rolled to the back of their head; unless it was intentional !!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The weird thing is, his eyes don't seem to just roll back into his head. It is almost like his bottom eyelids actually go down. More than likely a problem with the video but damn its strange.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I think my eyes are playing tricks on me! Or maybe it's just late and I need to get to bed. But I did see a very brief `change` in his eyes prior to when he flicked out his tongue.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Assuming that he's blinking morse code...

boyslife.org...

Theres a link to an online morse code machine that will let you input code with your mouse. I had some trouble getting the video to play in one window, and tap out his blinks in the other.

The other problem is that morse is comprised of short and long "beeps". His blinks are all of the same duration... but there are shorter and longer breaks between his blinks. I'm not a morse pro so I have no idea if his blinks are the code, or if the pauses between blinks are the code. Who knows.

We need a morse code expert to prove/debunk this idea!

I did find something that suggested that his erratic blinking was due to him being pepper sprayed sometime before the interview. Also said something about there being an irritant in the air. Dunno. Here's the link to related google results:

www.google.com...

Oh, and by the way... the guy's name is Ali Arouzi and he is an MSNBC producer in Tehran. IMDB shows he has a couple other credits:

www.imdb.com...

As far as the creepy black eyes during the last few seconds of the OPs video.... effing creepy as eff. I have no explanation for that. I wanted to say camera artifacts, compression, etc... but I can't imagine why it would only affect his eyes and nothing else.

People need to watch that last part and see what they think before they assume this is some reptilian thing. I'm not sold on the "reptilians in the news" stuff, (LOVE "V" by the way) but this guys eyes are WEIRD!!!!! Never seen anything like it.

Has anyone grabbed a copy of the video yet? Just in case?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by DamaSan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6005abecba25.gif[/atsimg]

CREEPY!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
yea this is really creepy,the way his eye shaped the last 5 seconds,like some kinda lizard....demn

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It was a webcam doing the livefeed. And webcams use compression. Most compression code routines will only update areas of the video that are active/moving around/blinking. and not update less movement--shirt, face (minus eyes)... and we all know webcams have distortion.

It was simply a distortion/video artifact...
That is all it was guys. I am a Video/Graphics Professional, and see it a lot.

[edit on 4/13/2010 by Pharyax]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
how do you know hes not a vampire? why do you imply a reptillian? there is more evidence for vampires. the bush family are all draculas FACT. look it up for the real truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If that is not a camera malfunction than holy crap!
Seriously though, that is not a natural eye movement. I have never seen someone do that before in my presence and if I did my heart would have stopped.

I havn't really seen a good debunking of this stuff like the reptilian slit eyes. Those can be explained by camera lighting though often when I look at the footage that doesn't seem likely in some cases.

This is either a camera malfunction or this guy is some serious reptoid scum!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Quite unusual. I guess all I could see was his eyelids disappear and the darkness increases under his chin and along his eyes. Possibly a camera focus issue with depth of black.. But in my honest honest hooonest opinion, that's messed up.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I knew it! I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this! yet another reptilian thread!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a while now, I still don't know what to make of it. I've never bought into the whole reptile thing, maybe because it always sounded silly and just to ridicules. When I first found this thread, I watched the video and was really surprised by the eyes at the end. I've since showed it to my fiance and one of my friends that lurks on here, all 3 of us finding it strange and trying to figure it out.

Maybe it is video compression, I'm not a pro video guy but I have done a class on film production and filming, plus shot a bunch of my own videos in high def, edited, color corrected, know some tricks etc. Anyway, I've tried a ton of different formats and codecs over time (I have adobe premier cs4 and anyone who owns it knows it has many different output formats and options) and I've seen many different kinds of compression artifacts but I've never seen it so specific as to this scenario. It effects ONLY his eye's, and the enlarged black eyes do not cross or otherwise go outside of his eyelids or anywhere else. It's as if the "artifacts" are motion tracked to that specific part of his eye ball. I don't know if anybody could do a better job of tracking the movement if they tried!

So is it artifacts? Maybe, I don't know, but it's hard to believe it would be so specific and perfect if it is. That doesn't mean I think it's a reptile either, it's just weird is all, and I haven't found what I believe to be a perfect explanation yet.

After seeing this I went and watched a bunch of videos on "reptilians", almost all of which were crap imo, but I did catch a few small examples of similar eye examples as the topic video. Weird no?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've stumbled across this site a couple times before, and ended up on here again tonight, anways i was just looking at the forms and watched the video in this thread and it really creeped me out. I thought maybe it's a possibility he wears contacts and that had something to do with it. I couldn't stop watching it so I looked up the reporters name and watched a few other videos of his, in the first two that i watched they were short and he did not blink so much like in the video posted, but was normal, however the third video I watched was longer and he blinked more in that and did the exact same thing with his eyes around 5:49 in the video and why do his eyelashes turn white?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Didn't want to have to sign up, but wanted to show this. I'm never been into conspiracy stuff before but lately i've been reading it with some curiosity. I don't know about aliens or whatever, but the last couples years i've been feeling like I don't know what's real anymore, anything could be a possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join