It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Eyes!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is the Iranian Nuclear guy, but just look at his eyes at the end of the video. My buddy sent this to me cause he knows i'm an ats'r. Reptillian eyes much???

Video

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wow great find! I never know what to think when i see these, but this strange eye thing happens in more and more vidoes! just a side note, this may be in the wrong section though.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by mattias]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by mattias]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Not these kinds of threads again

I thought we had grown up a bit on this site, I guess I was wrong.

What is out of the ordinary?

I see no forked tongue, scales, antennae...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

But the EYES, Clayton, the EYES!

--No, but seriously, he's just looking up in a weird way. Nothing at all out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm not going to lie. I usually don't believe these insane claims of "reptilians" or whatever else, but this has got to be the weirdest thing I've seen yet! His eyes look really odd within the last five seconds!

However, because I prefer rationality over scepticism, I'm going to have to say it has something to do with the camera or video compression! Feel free to find out otherwise though!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

What a creative thought--They should make a TV series about hidden reptilian aliens disguising themselves as humans.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. Although, the last seconds of that video does look weird. However, oscam's razor and all......

[edit on 3/31/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not sure if i believe this,but if you'll notice,all the way through the interview he is blinking normally and seems relaxed,but after the interview his blinking suddenly becomes more erratic and then the change happens!
Perhaps he was struggling to hold his form?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

dude come on his eyes were way out of proportion than what they were the rest of the video...your the kind of skeptic that will use the simplest things just to explain something that is obvioulsly weird and unusual!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

actually i thought he was blinking a lot nearly all the way through. But the bit at the end i think its something to do with the video

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
that is not some fake youtube video, it's msnbc, and i think the only reason it aired and wasn't cut off was probably it went LIVE
nothing out of the ordinary except the guy's eyes went black in the end (i say the last 10s), the whole eye!!!! that is WEIRD
defo reptilian or some other type of alien

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
nice find op, but i still think michael bachman takes the cake with creepy eyes and teeth

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

lol they use the best cameras possible

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
nice find op, but i still think michael bachman takes the cake with creepy eyes and teeth

Yeah, her and Ann Coulter are clearly not normal, thinking, feeling human beings.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by raynemarina
that is not some fake youtube video, it's msnbc, and i think the only reason it aired and wasn't cut off was probably it went LIVE
nothing out of the ordinary except the guy's eyes went black in the end (i say the last 10s), the whole eye!!!! that is WEIRD
defo reptilian or some other type of alien

OK, then why is it still on the MSNBC site in its original form? If there was anything alien about it, wouldn't they either conceal or 'fix' the video. I mean, duh, right?!

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

WTF IS THAT!! No wonder Egyptians made there eyes look similar to his

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Actually, I'm not that kind of skeptic. I give the benefit of the doubt to everything. I watched the video. his eyes are no tout of proportion, they simply look weird. My sister can do that with her eyes when she tries; this guy obviously has it as a tic or something.

I am incredibly credulous. Normally when an extraordinary claim is made, I'll offer traditional explanations and say that they're the most likely but not necessarily the right ones.

In this case? Yeah, there's nothing alien about him.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
WTF!!!!!!
Seriously tho, wtf is up with that.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

well video tape your sister doing that so we cna debunk this!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
REPTILLIAN EYE MUCH!!!
I used to look in to this this whole reptillians on tv thing, got away from it again though. Gotta say that i´ll be looking in to again. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok this is just a hunch , but does anybody know the Morse code fluently ? I mean while looking at the video and that guy blinking all the way through it , I thought I saw a pattern in it and it reminded me of a old movie where somebody was doing the same thing , but sadly my Morse code knowledge sucks so ....

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Thill]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join