It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I can't believe it! A site that actually has information and topics that appeal to those who aspire to something more than the inane musings of the average "Joe" on the street. To be able to share my personal ideas, observations and ruminations with others who see the world in a different light brings joy and a freedom unlike any other I have known. To present, discuss, debate and villify those ideas without the fear of being treated like some moronic fool, gives me hope that there are still people in this world who have intellectual capabilities that allow freedom of thought. Indeed i look forward to being a member of this community for a very long time, sharing it with my new family, content in the knowledge that I am truly "home".
That said, I am obviously a "newbie" and would like to be adopted and shown the ways of this new wonderland.
A short bio is as follows;
I am from Nebraska, I love anything which stimulates my intellect, I'm 37,(though I don't always act like it), married with two teenage sons.
Any other info will be provided upon reguest, as I seem to have rambled endlessly. I am glad to be a part of this family and can't wait to begin sharing in all areas of this site.
Very truly yours.
evad

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
hello and welcome to ATS, I'm sure that you are going to love it here! If you need adoption, just U2U me, and I'll be glad to help ya. just click the little u2u button under my signature. enjoy your stay here at ats!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wellcome and joint our search for the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
welcome
i am sure you'll enjoy your visits to ATS
but watch out...it's addictive

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy.. if you need any assistance don`t hesitate to ask....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Evad

Hope u have a great time here and get to know a lot of great people on ATS.

Theres plenty to do on this site and hundreds of topics to read up on...need a help...u2u me and ill do my best

c u around

gryff

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Gryffen]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey evad_sirrah
Welcome to ats and ill cya round
if I can be of any use to you in any way send me a u2u
happy to help out

se7

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome Dave.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I definitely know what your excitement is like. I remember when I first came across ATS and how excited I was, just like you. Now I've been here for a little while (I'm really still a newb, even if I've been here for a couple months) and I've found that it's honestly one of the best communities on the internet.

Welcome, and have fun.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Welcome ES, I KNOW you're going to enjoy ATS, just remember you have a family.
This place can take up much of your time. See you around.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I feel sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome home!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by evad_sirrah
Any other info will be provided upon reguest, as I seem to have rambled endlessly.

Ya, you are going to fit right in!
Welcome!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm overwhelmed....the responses i've recieved so far are wonderful! I feel as though I've been lost in a dark forest and I have finally reached the clearing where the light of truth can, at last, bathe me in it's warmth. I am home and I plan on taking up permanent residence.
A word to my new friend drunk; nice catch...I wondered if anyone would pick up on my little game. I tend to do that sometimes when the mood strikes me.
Well enough from me for the moment, I've got many, many posts to read and digest, plus a few of my own postings as well..
Looking forward to meeting everyone , and again...thanks for all your posts wecoming me home......
evad

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by evad_sirrah
To present, discuss, debate and villify those ideas without the fear of being treated like some moronic fool, gives me hope that there are still people in this world who have intellectual capabilities that allow freedom of thought.

Well, you've come to the right place. Welcome to ATS, enjoy the forums and I'm looking foward to read your input in differents discussions. You look like you'll fit just right within this community, I liked you intro, it was really well "imaged".

Have fun, see you around the boards.

top topics

join