It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega agency my thughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Based on the goals listed for the omega agency on this website I welcome them. The liberal policies of the U.S. welfare system is ruining this country, women are having children just to increase thier welfare checks and those children are growing up on the streets into uneducated violent criminals. Our criminal policies in regards to violent crime are too soft and as a result it is leading to the evolution of the criminal classes. As crime becmes more violent criminals need to be more violent to survive. Those that do pass that propensity for violence on to thier children who up the stakes again. If this trend is not stopped in my opinion Society will collapse within a few generations and a new Dark age will choke the earth. Genocide will be rampant And only the most violent and brutal of people will survive. Humanity will evolve into a race of beasts capable only of killing.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well there Hobbes,

You may think that a stronger government would lead to a more controled society but history has a bit kink for your ideas. Also, modern planet earth has shown that societies that are open minded and understanding in their social mores are easier to govern and nicer to live in.

You can have your police state, I however am more in line with the work of Locke and would be one of the many millions raging against the machine if your world came to pass.

Also a vast majority of the people on welfare in America need it and a small minority abuse the grace of the system. One should not just spout political urban myths without looking into them first. Also if America is so easy on crime how come it has the largest prison population on the planet? It also is among the highest in crime rates among industialized nations. Change needs to be in the society, government imposing a heavy hand will just get people angry and rebelious.

Just relax, the world hasn't been destroyed yet, and your whole increasing violence idea just isn't happening, crime rates, especially violent crime rates are dropping in the US and are already very low in Europe and Asia. Just relax the only ones getting more violent are in the White House and Caves of Afghanistan.

~Astral

[edit on 5-6-2004 by The Astral City]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
If this trend is not stopped in my opinion Society will collapse within a few generations and a new Dark age will choke the earth. Genocide will be rampant And only the most violent and brutal of people will survive. Humanity will evolve into a race of beasts capable only of killing.
There must be a limit on what the Government can do in regards to its citizens. Right now, I really see no problem in society as to how the Government/Police control criminal offenders. It is pretty liberal. Anymore power being granted to the Government and there will be serious problems.

Your Omega Agency, I believe, is in the works of trying to grant itself more power. We don't need anymore strict laws and our privacy/thoughts controlled by the State. We need a Government that will work for the people and not just the elite Omega Agency.

Violent and brutal people are all around anyway, the proof is in the wars where millions have already been killed worldwide.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I must totally disagree with "The Astral City," who doesn't seem to have much experience in any American city. There IS a criminal underclass, who ARE professional wellfare recipients. If you ck the immigration thread from the beginning of May, you'll see my personal experience in law enforcement with single individuals having up to 20 SSN's, and recieving benefit checks in every one of those names.

That is my personal experience, repeated over several years of dealing with professional criminals. Prisons are a joke, and are safer than most slums. YES people really do commit crimes in order to get to jail. If you want to join one of the regional or national gangs, you have to do time in order to have cred.

America is tilted in favor of the welfare leeches, the corporations, and the lawyers. Lawyers don't produce anything; neither does the government, they just redistribute others' fruits.

So where do we start MWM?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There Is a reason the system in America is the way it is Strangecraft. Please try to keep your own predudices away from issues that would affect the civil rights of an entire country.

Lawers serve a very vital role in American society as well as the systems of every other industrialized country on the planet. Welfare criminals are the minority in the welfare system, that was my major point, they do exist, but most people are honest and trying to get better lives.

It is true that prison is better than some of the worse slums in America, the Robert Taylors in Chicago come to mind personally, but by implying that we should make them tougher instead of making life better outside of them is nothing short of calling for a human rights abuse.

Sweeden has some of the most plush prisons on the planet, my freshman dorm looked like a pit compaired to them, and their crime rate is far below that of the United States.

I am not saying that we should make American prisons more cushy or anything but if one really wants to make the system better try decriminalizing posession of drugs that science has found to be less harmful than tobacco and sprits. Then we should also shift the focus of incarceration from warehousing offenders to reforming those we can. Save life in prison for the truly dangerous, but at the same time we need more psychoanalysts to make sure that those who are dangerous should be away from society.

Also please America, join Europe and get rid of the death penalty, it is an affront to human rights and does nothing meaningful in the way of detering crime.

~Astral

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If nything in terms of the death penalty I believe it should be public. Put the execution on Pay per view and divide the peroceeds between the vivtims family and the law enfrocement and corrections agency that had to spend money capturing and detaining the criminal.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This conversation is straying into a discussion of personal political conviction, which probably needs to be in a mud pit.

Personally, I'd rather use this forum to discuss the reality of the NWO, and their plan for world domination.

The question of whether they will be benign is probably more a question of personal preference.

So Is this Omega Agency just a hypothesis to explain govt behavior, or is there some document which points to its existence?

[edit on 7-6-2004 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
looking at the original post, we probably ought to ask a mod to move this whole thread into the mud pit. Just an Idea.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i have read other things about OA
and then not in a book or a article
but statements , very trustworthy...

and it gave away , that it is not the OA wanting a police state

look there are 2 NWOs , one good , one very disasterous , the good one is where OA came in.

trying to guess the backbone of the bad NWO , well , that would be UN
and US power alliance wouldnt it?

remember : ALUS
Allied - u.s.

im not pushing myself forward with this to prove anyone anything
its just how i see it all come together.

top topics

join