It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Captain Liberty Bell!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Born in the fiery furnace of the Revolutionary War, forged from bronze but became a man as he cooled still retaining the strength of his metallic origins. It is Captain Liberty Bell! When the british burned down the White House, it was he who smashed their shipping causing them to yield. When brothers were fighting brothers, it was he who held together the nation with his bare hands as if holding together a mighty suspension bridge by its ropes. When the wars of darkness marched across Europe, he single handedly dilivered death to the enemy. It is Captain Liberty Bell, lover of all things free. Smiting his foes by bludgeoning them with the Liberty Bell. Ringing that Bell of Freedom sounding its sacred tune as a proclaimation to all of America, that we are free, and to all the World to beware! Fighting the Foes of Freedom together with Lady Liberty!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though no I haven't gone out of my mind, I was just talking to some people and I said, "America needs a Hero" and Captain Liberty Bell was born. We figured it was so close to comic book material, I figured I'd try it out and see how an "introduction" goes over with the common public. If it is "interesting" enough, if it makes you laugh (it should, I mean damn he beats people with the Liberty Bell...)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this bit, because then that means I have a knack for creative writing ~.~

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Dang reading this I realize I could have written more (curse my impatience!) we had created a lot of material on Captain Liberty Bell, not so much on Lady Liberty though.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
He's got nothing on the Skeptic Overlord! But seriously.... Hasn't this type of super hero been done before? www.marveldirectory.com... why... yes it has! [Edited on 3-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Your speech looks more like an ad for the arm forces to me, perhaps the marines.

Overlord this picture is better, the last one for a while I really thought that that was the way you looked.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That's all well and good SO, but Captain Liberty Bell wears the flag as though it were a tunic.

And no there are drastic differences between Captain America (supposed to be serious patriotism) and Captain Liberty Bell, who bludgeons his foes with the Liberty Bell ~.~

new topics

top topics

join