It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's Resignation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
NO!!! he hasn't resigned, but I would like some ATS feedback as to what you all think will transpire from the current media headlines of the "Catholic Church Sex Scandal" If the Pope comes clean as to knowing about the scandal, do you think that Pope Benedict XVI will be forced to resign? I am guessing... NO...

BUT.... Then again, this would be perfect timing to forcefully manifest the ushering in of the "False Profit" Pope as St. Malachy had prophesied. See below:

Papal Prophecies - The End of Religion

I have also included the transcript of the recent interview of March 30, 2010 on Larry King Live. Sorry, I could not find any video of the interview. Should anyone else have it, Please post.... Thank You.

In the interview they call for the popes resignation.
CNN Transcripts - Catholic Church Sex Abuse Scandal

KING: Gary, what do you think the Pope should do?
BUDZINSKI: He should resign. He should be like his brother. His brother told the truth about how he was abusing children, his older brother. But the Pope still denies that he knew anything.
KING: Donald, what do you think? What should the church do?
MARSHALL: The church -- there is nothing the church can do. You know they can't clean up what they've allowed to happen for decades. These priests have been allowed to abuse children for years. And with the man who is now the Pope knowing about what Father Murphy alone was doing and not doing anything about it, he needs to resign. He has no business being in the position he is in.

Will it happen? Who knows... But if it does, it is just another piece of the puzzle complete.

I must go to Costco and buy myself a bulk supply of Kettle Corn. Might be a good show. Geesh.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by PreyBird]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Resign..?!

I want that grommet jailed...oh, the joy that would come.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c2424c80f6.jpg[/atsimg]

But, sad to say, even if this did happen, him dropping the soap bar in the shower wouldn't be as fun for most...kinda hard to get a visual going with a mug like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Pope will not resign, and that is that, he must die for a new Pope to be elected.

Technically, that is the basis for part of the sede vacantist movement, there is believe that Cardinal Siri, was elected/chosen by God and since he was unable/declined to take the thrown of St. Peter they believe any Pope from that point until Siri's death to be invalid. Of course, the bulk of the movement is based on Vatican II as Siri is a dreaded conspiracy theory.

The prophecy of St. Malachy does not mention resignation, nor does it mention the end of religion. He did site an end to the physical structure of Rome, the Vatican, but that the faithful would carry on and eventually rebuild.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

I want that grommet jailed...oh, the joy that would come.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c2424c80f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Funniest pic in a while. Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
According to Malachy:

PETER THE ROMAN - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Will this be the next pope?

join