It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.That Day and That Hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That Day means the last day. That hour means the end of days. Hell comes once heaven and earth pass away. Heaven and earth turn into Hell. Hell is not even yet. This means the whole face of the earth shall be set on fire of an everlasting kind. Once that fire hits it will burn down the physical bodies of all life. The spirits damned will then seek the cover of underground to avoid the face of the earth set blazing. So, it will be that if you don't escape the earth, you will be facing doom up top of the earth where the fire is while facing gloom if you choose to stay underground where it will be dark.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In other words, if you don't quantum leap out earth just before the Hell you will be consumed by doom and gloom for ever. And certainly after a taste of the doom part, since it burns, you will consider to duke your everlasting Hell time out with the gloom that will be for who chooses to go and stay underground as a way to then avoid burning up.

Whoa! It's just too true! Doom and gloom are coming to any already set for damnation. It's not the other way around, you don't go to Hell when Hell rather comes to you. People should get them facts straight.

Quantum leaping is likened unto Noe getting into his safe place before the flood came. The coming of the Son of man is quantum leaping. Where does the Son of man come to? His Paradise Kingdom. This is where he is coming because a revealed Son of man leaves an in danger heaven and earth.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So what are you saying here? That we should repent and accept jesus as our lord and savior to prevent tunneling into the ground to avoid 'hell'?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Markz0r
So what are you saying here? That we should repent and accept jesus as our lord and savior to prevent tunneling into the ground to avoid 'hell'?

No. No one need to do that. The set to be damned is only the devil.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Please explain to me the point of this thread, or the point you are trying to make.

As far as I'm concerned it makes no sense whatsoever and seems like a load of rambling nonsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If you don't understand what he is saying then you shouldn't. It is obvious to anyone who has any sort of spiritual understanding whatsoever what he is saying. It is what everyone has been talking about for a very long time.

Oh and btw, the devil is only a physical manifestation of our ego. The set to be damned are those who are ruled by ego. Just my take on things.

I use pain as a method of observation. I also use tickling. Sounds funny i know but they can be the most distracting things we have in our physical bodies. Observe the pain, observe the tickling.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by onequestion]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

So by that reasoning I don't have any spiritual understanding whatsoever?

Right.....

Well thanks for explaining (not).

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Complete utter nonsensical rambling! This makes absolutely no sense at all and has no observable purpose. What exactly is your point.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

These threads arent any good unless they're encrypted.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You make complete sense to me.

Starred,flagged and friended.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Doesn't make any sense. The scriptures say the earth will transformed into a paradise. Why would a spirit need to fear physical fire? And how could a spirit tunnel into the earth?

I think there is a lot of misunderstanding. Hell is a state of mind IMO. people consumed with thier own guilt of all thier misdeeds in this life or the next are in hell.

Some scriptures say that God dwells in ever lasting burnings. Fire has often beens used as a metaphore for the spirit of God. So being burned with fire could mean God is goingto come in the spirit and convert the wicked so to speak. Those who can;t accept it becuase they ar consumed by thier guilt will burn with thier guilt until decide to repent so to speak.

When they say it is forever or for eternity it doesn't mean it will never end it means in Gods time so to speak. One of the names of God is everlasting. So everlasting damnation is Gods damnation not; it will never end. And we are all part of god or his children so if we damn ourselves it will be everlasting because we are Gods offspring so to speak. We are all in eternity this is just one phase. So eternal damnation just means that is another phase. It won't last forever.

Eventually people will get tired of obsessing over thier guilt and perhaps reincarnate and get it right or in some other phase of eternity. Except perhaps those who committed the worst crimes like mass murderers may not be able to overcome thier guilt and will dissolve into the ether to cease the pain perhaps, this may be what is called the second death.

Anyway that is my 3 cents.

new topics

top topics

join