It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US test-fires Trident missile in drill with 911 Attackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

US test-fires Trident missile in drill with 911 Attackers

www.washingtonpost.com

The United States test-fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads during a joint military exercise Wednesday

The Trident missile launch was carried out in the kingdom, the official said, but he would not give a precise location

The U.S. has been strengthening missile defenses in allied Arab nations in the Gulf to help counter any potential missile strike from Iran.

The United States has promised to speed up weapons sales to Saudi Arabia and other
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Iran is incapable of attacking the U.S., what is this puppet show?

Iran, North Korea, Syria etc..., All these countries couldn't ever attack the United States. Only superpowers could attack the U.S., so what's with all the lies?

This feels like the Iraq pretense for war all over again.

And now Obama is teaming up with the Saudis?

This is horrible!

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a message to Iran not to mess with us, but I do agree with previous comments, those countries will not attack us, we need to mind our own business and stay out of everyone's back yard.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Hmm... With all these " Weapon Sales " to saudi arabia lately , maybe they are the ones we should be really worried about , eh ? .........

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In some analysis and reports Israel and Saudies are very deeply in cooperation to push war against Iran with USA.

Some reports even says that Saudies are opening their airspace for Israel in case of striking Iran. Who benefits, is after the war.

Saudi money plays huge role in ME and in US politics... Maybe without Saudi involvement, there would be no "Iran threat".

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh great, more BS by Obama and his admin.

If people by now can't see how controlled the U.S. Corporation is, they do not deserve to see.

Its all about the money, always has and always will be about it.

The oil and poppy plants is what the U.S. corporation is there for.

Obama teaming up with the saudi's is no big deal, bush did it already, Obama is just continuing the BS, I am not surprised and I have predicted this since the campaigns for the Pres. Election.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
actually the Topic of the OP is correct.

They conducted a drill with the 911 Attackers. A majority of the 911 attackers were Saudi nationals.

No lies here - just inference of underlying meanings and subliminal associative perceptions

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
MA, another informative post

I get your message, and I applaud your title (before they make you change it
)

If anybody thinks we aren't ramping up to police some more of the world they're crazy. If Iran suddenly became transparent and about-faced on the whole issue we would still find an excuse to attack, it's only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

join