It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Makes Up Breaking News In Order to Cut Away From Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MIMRblazin

You do realize that the news was not made up right?? They got a line on a story of a plane in trouble. Fortunately, a disaster was averted and the plane landed safely. NO one injured. Or does it take someone to get injured to make a news story for Media Matters.??

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Dude. The plane was fine.

I know it's hard to believe your beloved Fox-N-Friends would lie to you, but the plane had no "flap issues" as reported. It's also very ironic the 'breaking news' story lasted the perfect amount of time. You see, Obama was done by the time the story was done airing, even though the plane landed about 3 minutes into coverage.

The most damning part of this is that when I try to search to find any kind of story regarding this plane landing, I find nothing. I’m willing to bet FOX News completely made this up.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Presidents do not choose anything....they are told by their advisors, or Obama's situation a teleprompter, what to do. Further, if you believe what he says is truth, just keep watching every network except FOX. Democrats want choice but they do not want people to choose!reply to post by MIMRblazin

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
Presidents do not choose anything....they are told by their advisors, or Obama's situation a teleprompter, what to do. Further, if you believe what he says is truth, just keep watching every network except FOX. Democrats want choice but they do not want people to choose!reply to post by MIMRblazin

I think I will watch every network except fox. That's the best advice yet. Until fox inevitably gets bought out by Comedy Central. They don't need to do much work to make it hilarious.

It’s so sad that there people who actually take Fox seriously… I just don’t understand how people can be so easily duped.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have never been so sick of anybody in my life as I am this person.

What is it with this guy that he loves to have his face plastered on tv every single day?

His voice is so irritating!

And I won't even mention that phony smile.

I'e started turning my tv off at the first sign that he's making a speech.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Like we are posting to this basher thread. You should vent more on Air America....oh wait, that went under. Check the ratings and you will see some truth. In addition, just tell yourself "YES I CAN" and watch FOX tonight. Bob the builder, YES WE CAN, oh Bob the Builder!reply to post by MIMRblazin

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I have never been so sick of anybody in my life as I am this person.

What is it with this guy that he loves to have his face plastered on tv every single day?

His voice is so irritating!

And I won't even mention that phony smile.

I'e started turning my tv off at the first sign that he's making a speech.

But.. if your turn off the tv you won't get to see Gibbs get cut from his press statement by Fox running a fake news story on a tank rampaging down Manhattan

Just kidding.. That's next week.

As long as we're just making posts about opinion, you think Obama's voice is annoying? I'm guessing by your statements you were a Bush fan, which is understandable, I can see how his voice isn't annoying at all. Although it's hard to concentrate on the tone of Bush's voice when you can't stop laughing at what he says.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Didn't Hendrix choke on his own vomit?reply to post by MIMRblazin

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

Excuse me, sir, but i'm losing IQ points reading your posts.

Obama's numbers have been up since the healthcare bill passed (news.blogs.cnn.com...)

NOT that poll numbers mean anything. Didn't stop our last President, did it?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And childish.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just like you...my point exactly. reply to post by MIMRblazin

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why are you attacking Bush?

I never indicated that I liked Bush.

I think you just want to argue with somebody about anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Just like you...my point exactly. reply to post by MIMRblazin

You must be on recess. Take a break from the jungle gym?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I agree. He/she/it seems to be fulled of vomit.reply to post by MagicaRose

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I agree. He/she/it seems to be fulled of vomit.reply to post by MagicaRose

Yes. I am 'fulled of vomit.'

oh wow

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Like we are posting to this basher thread. You should vent more on Air America....oh wait, that went under. Check the ratings and you will see some truth. In addition, just tell yourself "YES I CAN" and watch FOX tonight. Bob the builder, YES WE CAN, oh Bob the Builder!reply to post by MIMRblazin

I have checked the ratings before and Fox News is still far below that of ABC, NBC or CBS news. They are basically a right wing niche entertainment and propaganda channel. They are in no way the most popular or most trusted news in America.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Kaploink]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Now look at this guy, Heisenberg, making his point using articulate words and readable english.

Of course, he's probably graduated Elementary school by now, eh?

Seriously though. You're getting way too worked up. I don't see how you live day to day life if you get so worked up over something as simple as a forum post.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I really enjoy these threads about Fox news. Watching people defend it as a legitimate news organization is better than anything on tv. Why let the fact that they fought for and won the right in court to report FAKE stories and still call themselves a news channel and not entertainment. Now, what kind of person defends a "news" channel that spent money fighting in court for the right to report lies and call it news? The entertaining kind!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
I really enjoy these threads about Fox news. Watching people defend it as a legitimate news organization is better than anything on tv. Why let the fact that they fought for and won the right in court to report FAKE stories and still call themselves a news channel and not entertainment. Now, what kind of person defends a "news" channel that spent money fighting in court for the right to report lies and call it news? The entertaining kind!

Exactly. I literally couldn't have said better myself.

Well done sir.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join