It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Calls For Obama To Be Killed While Framing Alex Jones For Instigating Violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know how most of you feel about Alex Jones, but take a look at this.

www.infowars.com...

I mean some of this stuff that Bill O says to his own callers is sickening...

Remember when Bill O’Reilly threatened to have Fox security “pay a little visit” to a caller’s home merely for mentioning Keith Olbermann’s name on air during his syndicated radio show? The caller began by telling O’Reilly, “I like to listen to you during the day.” Continuing, the caller stated, “I think Keith Olbermann’s show,” at which point O’Reilly disconnected the call, proclaiming: “Mike is — he’s a gone guy. You know, we have his — we have your phone numbers, by the way. So, if you’re listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we’re going to turn it over to Fox security, and you’ll be getting a little visit.” Co-host E.D. Hill — who also co-hosts Fox News’ Fox & Friends — chimed in: “Maybe Mike is from the mothership.” O’Reilly responded that the caller was “going to get into big trouble, because we’re not going to play around.” Warning his listeners, O’Reilly continued: “When you call us, ladies and gentleman, just so you know, we do have your phone number, and if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security will then contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?”

I'm so glad I don't watch "programming" anymore

In another example, a woman who had called into O’Reilly’s show and disagreed also received a call from Fox Security while in her car with her daughter. The woman burst into tears and was frightened by the intimidation tactic.

Way to go Bill you just lost at least 2 listeners/viewers. It feel like all parts of the establishment are just losing the argument, and now they have to resort to insults and threats of violence. A cornered animal comes to mind. They know they're going down. We are just trying to let these dinosaur establishments die off peacefully, but they are at the point where they feel like they have to kick it up a notch.

The tactics are becoming more and more visible to everyone. WE ARE WINNING

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think that Bill, in his defense, was joking with the Olberman guy. It is said in a satirical voice, not "Damn it, I am gunning for ya buddy!" In addition, it is against the law (FCC) to use profanity over phone lines or to threaten.reply to post by someguy420

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oreilly is a thug who should have his a** kicked. With all he's done I wonder why he's hasn't been sued into oblivion yet... he's probably working for the feds.

Oreilly is really a disgusting human... back in the 70s he was questioning JFK's assassination official story and now look at him, total government shill.... he's a sell out coward is what he is.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I hardly watch TV any more. It is all BS and O'Reilly just proves my point. I mean I actually wrote a letter to him about how Electronic Arts keeps on buying out gaming companies and treating the companies employee's like garbage. He basically the next show didn't mention my letter, but he sided with EA and they are right for doing what they do. I can't stand that dude any more. I think he lost his marbles a long time ago.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

This is nothing but propaganda. Apparently someone posted on a msg board. That is NOT Fox News calling for his death. Complete BS. Your title is completely misleading. But the haters come running in believing your thread title to be the truth without even thinking for themselves.

Way to go guys. You just showed us all how bright you are.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I would say you nailed it with that post.
nothing more to add it's a non-story..

top topics

join