It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen sold stepsister, 7, for sex at party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by Cabalis

Yes, rapists and child abusers need a hug.
(^sarcasm^)

WHAT THE HELL?

Why are people so polar and imbalanced? Of course a hug does not solve this. I don't know why you would construe something such as this, nor do I understand why such an incomplete and unhealthy response was warranted on your part.

There are all sorts of ways to attempt healing in this manner. Just because it is difficult, just because it requires the strong to be strong and aid the weak, does not mean that we should act so childishly.

Use your brain. Use your heart. Use your understanding. Use your soul.
Give to your neighbor as you would give to yourself if you were in the same situation.

If you believe that vengeance is appropriate healing, then your imperfections will be answered with retribution also by Perfection.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by Dasher]

I really don't think I'm polar or imbalanced to be quite honest. Nor do I think my post was unwarranted or incomplete and unhealthy just because you view it in that light.

What was unwarranted was you implying that I am polar and/or imbalanced, as well as unhealthy. Especially when I praised your desire to heal and rehabilitate people like this as admirable.

You keep talking about healing these individuals, the strong aiding the weak but I've not actually seen you post your suggestions for doing so. If you believe individuals like this are capable of being healed present to us an outline for your treatment or better yet put that treatment into action. Start a rehabilitation program at a local penitentiary.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

People on this thread have said some of the most heinous things I can think to be said by a civilized person. For me to be warned over repeating a person's words back to them simply for effect, and with the conscious retraction of such display is not only unfair, but also unwise. I understand that bulletin boards are full of people who say terrible things because they have no one else to say them to, but when someone is communicating good and is warned, you have revealed who you are. So for the mod who did that, you exercise your strength poorly.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

It is ignorant and imbalanced to toss jokes at my position simply because I do not have a hand in this situation enough to offer a specific course of action. As I ALREADY STATED; There are many possible ways to heal this situation. Just because I am not stating one myself, because I am ignorant to many things about these people involved, does not mean that there is reason to act blindly and with a sweeping hand of destruction regarding their punishments.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

As far as a cure, I've never heard of anyone put to death repeating the crime afterwards, so I guess they were healed. I never claimed to be perfect, nor do I wanna be, seems we all learn from mistakes, never gonna stop learning. However, I feel, in this instance I have the right answer. Will it happen, of course not between the Dr.s calling it a sickness, the parents, the whatever cards, and groups like the aclu, they should be out to do it again in a couple of years......death is the solution, and if applied in more cases like this might help to curtail them ever happening to begin with. Is that not a form of a cure?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

What the ???

Who would be heartless enough to sell a 7 year old, or ANYONE for that matter, for sex?

Who would be disgusting and sick enough to indulge in sex with the 7 year old?

Sometimes I think civilization has made it pretty far, but then stuff like this happens and it reminds me that deep down we are a screwed up set of apes and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I absolutely agree when I see that "Be the change YOU want to be", but I guess you would have to take a look at it this way. From someone elses point of view who has dealt with a similar situation.

You say to be the change you want to see, well why couldn't this girl be that change then? If she had things in her life that has lead her up to this then why couldn't she have seen that her life was leading somewhere it shouldn't. When I was growing up I was sexually abused by several "family" members, as well as others. I can understand the issues she had probably gone through, I know, I've been around drugs and drug use all my life. Hell, my first sexual experience was my sister experimenting on me (I was 7 as well...coincidental...), I didn't even know what was going on at the time, I was just afraid and helpless to someone older.... Instead of turning into someone who is willing to do something so insanely horrible as this I changed for the better.

I stay away from gang life, drugs, alcohol, parties...I do none of the things she has done. Of course we are different, I am not her and she is not me. But you can see that she also was the choice to do this to her life. I made my choice to change, to be better in my life. She chose to take the path she did, chose to do this to her own step-sister. No one was in her mind forcing her to make the decisions, it was HER and no one else. She is old enough to understand the consequences her actions can cause, and she made the conscious decision to commit the crime.

She had her chance to change already before any of this had happened. She had made her own life, had most likely not listened to her parents, had wanted to be her own person. She has a right to be her own person, I cannot deny that, but when that person is not someone who can fully and justly contribute something to further along society in a good way then there is no point. Of course she can change, everyone can. The matter is for this part of her life the decision she had already made had been her change, her change from childhood to the type of teenager or pre-adult she had wanted to be. She made her choice to do this with her life, now she will understand when it's too late. She will have to deal with consequences she will not like, but Oh well. It is too late for her right now until she realizes that she has to grow up and change, to become something worthwhile. Prison may just help her realize something, and what happens will hopefully make her open her eyes to the wrong she has committed.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This story isn't helping me hold down my breafast.

The idea that a teenage girl would sell her own baby sister is disturbing enough.. but WHERE did she find so many men willing to pay to rape a 7 year old? I'd hate to think child rapists are so common in that neighbourhood. It sound like the older sister had connections with a pedo cell.

As for punnishent.. life in prison or death is the only guarentee they will not re-offend. I honestly do not believe child rapists are capable of rehabilitation.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by desireforyou

I understand your question, and it certainly is fair to expect EVERYONE to repent of their foul conduct. The issue is not "couldn't she have been better," the issue is, "she didn't do better." While your strength is a testament to Who lives inside of you, and also indicates, generally, how settled They are in you, it does not negate your existence in an imperfect realm (nor does it necessitate your belief in any specific doctrine or religion).

So, where we are each strong, let us strengthen others. Where we are weak, let us be humble. Where we are broken, let us cry out for help. Where we are builders, let us build and rebuild.

Now, if there is someone who is sick and writhing in pain, even if that pain is expressed in wrath or hate, it is sometimes better to put them down. Just as an animal which is maimed and wild. But how often should we be treating humans as maimed and wild animals when they fall to their nature which tugs at us all? Only when we MUST and even then, there are alternatives, if we are able to give of ourselves as God does and hope for a better future for us all.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

So cutting off your head would also cure your blindness?
Healing is an improved condition, whether equal to, better than, or adequate relative to "life" or "living."

Please, really consider your words before saying them. Consider this to be your cousin who committed these crimes. Aren't we all cousins technically? Consider that you care for the future of living things. But care because Life is alive, not because it is "nice." I am not advocating everyone put on a smiley face and pretend like nothing is wrong. But I am also not advocating cutting anyone off. I am advocating that we use our knowledge as wisdom and start acting like gods. Otherwise, if you are simply animals, with no understanding of eternal things like truth, charity, order, natural laws, ideas, hope, then I agree, lets simply cut off all the dead. For the dead cut themselves off.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by Cabalis

It is ignorant and imbalanced to toss jokes at my position simply because I do not have a hand in this situation enough to offer a specific course of action. As I ALREADY STATED; There are many possible ways to heal this situation. Just because I am not stating one myself, because I am ignorant to many things about these people involved, does not mean that there is reason to act blindly and with a sweeping hand of destruction regarding their punishments.

Please be aware it was not my intention to seem like I was tossing a joke or making light of your position. My intention was to spur you to reply back with an actual method that you might use to help heal/treat people such as this. If there are many possible ways to heal this situation or one like it, I'm asking you to please enlighten me as to your methodology.

That being said, I apologize for seeming like I was making light of you and I'm disappointed by the "ignorant and imbalanced" comment. Personal attacks are unnecessary.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

I was not attacking, merely stating the status of your comments. But being explained, I accept your view of it and repent of my strong words. I did not mean to be a name caller, rather I was intended to bring to light. Thank you so much for being gracious in your words to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There are so many things wrong with this story, it's hard to know where to begin...

1) Wrong for her to be 15 and into gangbangs
2) Illegal for her to be 15 and having sex
3) Wrong and illegal for the 7 yr old to be having sex
4) Wrong and illegal to pimp your sis
5) Wrong and illegal for the guys who paid! (They are just as sick as the 15 yr old)....

What the hell is happening with the youth today?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I have posted before that I believe that capitol punishment doesn't extend to enough offenders. This certainly reinforces my beliefs.

If anything, we are executing the wrong offenders.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Arguments about how paedophiles should be punished aside.. Why on earth did it take so long for the parents to contact the police? According to the telegraph they didnt call the police out until 4.30pm on sunday, so I would assume that the party took place on the saturday. Meaning that they must have been missing since at least saturday evening.
Not trying to place any blame on the parents, but whether the 7 year old was with her sister or not, you just dont wait that long to alert the authorities.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
20 to 30 year no-parole sentences for all concerned

hard labour --- why should they exist at public expense

no appeals to be countenanced

no studying during their sentence

no computer access

no televisions

Parents of all involved to each pay substantial compensation to the victim ... even if they have to sell their homes and possessions to do it

Filthy little swine. We'd be better off if we simply exterminated them

I could not agree more!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the Supreme Court has declared the Death Penalty for child molestation cases unconstitutional, so these rapist scum & the stepsister can't face the death penalty. They ALL should be tried as adults, however, on as many counts as the police can find, and sentenced to the maximum punishments according to law.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Where the heck is the guy that shot his son when you need him. I think he could help that 7 year olds sister. I on the other hand just can't believe what her sister did to her! She will probably be traumitized her whole life. And WHERE WERE THE PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That teenage girl is exactly what this society has trained her to be. We are continuously bombarded by the message that the most important things in life are money and sex. Americans have been programmed this way for some time.

Well, she had some sex because she's a girl and that is part of the standard equipment. She decided to trade some of it for some money, which she didn't have any other way to get. Seemed to work pretty well too because she had a handful of cash. Now let's share the secret with little sister...

Now of course I don't know that to be true, but I could easily belive that some poor child on the wrong side of the programming resistance bell curve could rationalize it that way. I know 45 year old middle class women who think exactly the same way except the currency is drinks, meals, gifts and travel.

The fact that these children live in an area that has that many sick animals that would do that to a 7 year old pretty much also means that neither the 15 year old or the 7 year old have many options.

Sex = Money = Power. It's the American Way, right?

This Empire, taken over and guided by psychopaths, is structured to produce psychopaths, and it does. Why does this surprise anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join