It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heaven, hell, abductions, and the human soul(my theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ok, so before i start any of this i will say this is a COMPLETELY made up theory on my part, which is why its here in skunk works, so dont ask for evidence or pictures or videos because i dont have them.
So the other night i was watching the fourth kind. Not sure what i think about the movie...its interesting but taken with a grain of salt. BUT it did get me thinking on the topic of abductions. I will say i KNOW without a doubt in my mind we humans DO have a soul, and we are all headed to one final destination or another. I believe things happen for a reason, you reap what you sow, and you must answer for you actions at some point. Now i have been a "christian" my whole life. I put it in quotes because i believe/love God and in Jesus as our lord and savior, but dont agree with some of the other christian beliefs. I have believed in heaven and hell my entire life, but have been questioning the damnation of the human soul to a place of eternal torment and never ending agony. Why would such a beautiful and loving God damn his adored and loved creation, us humans, to hell.
So on with my theory... heaven is real and if you believe, and want to sit beside our loved father in the end it will happen. I believe if you have faith in God then his protection will be with you till the end. But what about those who dont believe? If you turn your back on God he turns his back on you and are no longer protected. By protected i mean your soul if safe. If not then you are open to attacks and abductions from beings from another realm. While were alive we are all still here on this planet, but happens when you die? does your soul go to heaven? does it go to hell? ooooor for the non believers is your soul to become traped and enslaved to an alien race form another deminsion?
As i said this only a theory of mine, and an uncompleted and not well put together one at that. I just wanted to get some thoughts or some revisions of what i have sat and pondered one for some time.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He doesn't necessarily damn us for eternity, he respects our independance and gives us what we want, which is sin which is death which is punishment unto itself. If you put God in everything you do then you ought not to harbor any sin in your soul because you realize what a tragedy it is and how it hurts yourself/everyone around you and Him, and through life you'll progress in your relationship through Him. The law is important in understanding why we need Jesus and how awesome (for lack of better words) he is and what he did so we wouldn't have to because he takes the punishment for us, all he asks in return is that we love Him and have a relationship. Not too much to ask in my books.

Abductions could be from a number of things to that of saying maybe the gov't came in and took the person to experiment, a horrible nightmare in which they experienced sleep paralasys (the mind is very powerful), or something else I can't quite think of.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
first paragraph, very well put, couldnt agree with you more.

but the abduction through sleep paralysis part... dont know, iv experienced sleep paralysis multiple times, and for me, when that happens it can usually lead to an OOBE and i dont feel any fear or threatened and i feel thats partly because i have faith and security in my relationship with God

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Hey OP, you know what they say "that there is no original thought."
I just read this article a couple weeks ago and it is very similar to your thoughts.

www.ufodigest.com...

PS:
Ex Christian, do not believe in Heaven or Hell or that Jesus is our savior.

S&F by me.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

kinda...but i dont believe we were created by et's....i dont believe that we came from "adam and eve" either...but i do believe where ever we came from it is all part of God's work

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I dont mean to be offensive, but that is not your thoughts, thats what you have been programmed to think. I've heard similar to exact same things said by christians so many times. Start thinking for yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Everything is from Source but not governed or judge by.
Just my opinion because nobody knows, so everybody's opinion is valid to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

programed? not so....i do think for my self and if you had experienced some of what i have you wouldnt tell me iv been programed by other christians, thanks for your concern though

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

the MOST valid statement ive EVER heard her eon ATS..."nobody knows", and we'll never know until the time comes

top topics

join